Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 205
    Given: 224

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    well I guess the non-mongoloid ones can
    Which encompasses the overwhelming majority of Azeris.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Valhalla, the Paradise of the gods of the Turks in Tyrkland
    Meta-Ethnicity
    𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian from Tyrkland
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1 Turkic Steppe
    mtDNA
    Asena
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Steppic
    Politics
    Turkic töre
    Hero
    Odin - (Od Ata - God of fire)
    Religion
    Islamic heterodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,319
    Given: 686

2 Not allowed!

Araz Elses, at my young age, he was like heroin for my ears when I heard this Iranian Turk. A Turk from Umriyeh recommended me him at the university.

After the first bottle of Raki, I felt in trance, wanting to climb my horse and teach these little Ahmedinejads the wrath of the Turk.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anatolian Stallion View Post

Araz Elses, at my young age, he was like heroin for my ears when I heard this Iranian Turk. A Turk from Umriyeh recommended me him at the university.

After the first bottle of Raki, I felt in trance, wanting to climb my horse and teach these little Ahmedinejads the wrath of the Turk.
    yashasin azerbaycan! haray haray men turkem! Araz qardaşımız bütün Türk dünyası seninle qürur duyur

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Valhalla, the Paradise of the gods of the Turks in Tyrkland
    Meta-Ethnicity
    𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian from Tyrkland
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1 Turkic Steppe
    mtDNA
    Asena
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Steppic
    Politics
    Turkic töre
    Hero
    Odin - (Od Ata - God of fire)
    Religion
    Islamic heterodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,319
    Given: 686

0 Not allowed!

Iranian Azeri Rights Activist on Trial for Advocating Mother Language

Abbas Lesani, an Azeri ethnic rights activist, is being tried for advocating state recognition of his mother tongue and making a speech at his friend’s wedding calling for an end to the discrimination of Azeris in Iran.

Speaking in an interview with the Center for Human Rights in Iran (CHRI) on April 10, 2017, Lesani said his first trial was held in the Revolutionary Court in Meshkinshahr, Ardabil Province, on March 7 for the charges of “acting against national security” and “propaganda against the state.”

This week he was tried at the Revolutionary Court in Ahar, East Azerbaijan Province, for allegedly “organizing and leading opposition groups intent on overthrowing the state.”

Lesani told CHRI he has been presenting his defense in the Azeri-Turkish language.

“At the March 7 trial, I wrote my defense for the first time in Turkish and I rejected the charges. The judge wouldn’t accept it in Turkish at first, but since this is our legal right, he eventually did,” said Lesani.

https://www.iranhumanrights.org/2017...ther-language/

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Reminds a lot of the Kurdish human rights activists were imprisoned and killed by the Turkish government, and the racism and discrimination against the Kurds and other minorities in Turkey is astronomically high. Oh the hypocrisy.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

1 Not allowed!

Was that before you were getting prepared to invade Armenia in order to liberate Nagorno-Karabakh or later???

BTW, what happened after this incident:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_N...rabakh_clashes

The Four Day War[a] or April War,[b] began along the Nagorno-Karabakh line of contact on April 1, 2016 with the Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army, backed by the Armenian Armed Forces, on one side and the Azerbaijani Armed Forces on the other, in the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh, with Azerbaijani forces seeking to regain control of territory controlled by the Armenia-backed unrecognizedNagorno-Karabakh Republic (NKR). The clashes have been defined as "the worst" since the 1994 ceasefire.[29]A ceasefire was reached on April 5, however, both sides accused each other of violations. Azerbaijan claimed to have regained 2,000 hectares of land,[5] while Armenian officials suggested a loss of 800 hectares of land of no strategic importance.[4]
    The US State Department estimated that a total of 350 people—military and civilian—died.[30] Official sources of the warring parties put those estimates either much higher or much lower, depending on the source.

Casualty estimates[edit]

According to the US State Department, Azerbaijan "took a huge number of casualties, including comparatively", although the number was not specified. Overall, a senior member of the US State Department estimated 350 casualties on both sides, including civilians.[30] According to the Russian analytical center Ostkraft the Azerbaijan army stopped its offensive against Karabakh because 800 Azerbaijani soldiers died during the clashes.[127][128]
    Official estimates of the warring parties are far apart from each other. According to official statements of the involved sides, 90 Armenian[7][8][9] and 31 Azerbaijani soldiers were killed during the clashes,[15] and several pieces of military equipment from both sides were destroyed. Also according to official statements, ten civilians (6 Azerbaijani and 4 Armenian) were killed in the conflict.[7][16]
    Various non-official Azerbaijani sources, per research of social networks, put the actual number of Azerbaijani soldiers killed at 94, while two remain missing.[15][129]
    Analysis[edit]

In the aftermath, there was no conclusive assessment on the outcome of the clashes.[130] Neil Melvin, director of the armed conflict and conflict management programme at the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, stated that "Azerbaijan suffered heavy losses for relatively minor territorial gains, this is nonetheless seen as a victory, after 25 years of a sense of having been defeated".[131]
    Several analysts noted that the clashes did not result in significant changes.[132] Matthew Bodner wrote in The Moscow Times on April 6 that "the previous status quo has been more-or-less preserved."[133] Independent Armenian journalist Tatul Hakobyan, who visited the fighting scene during the clashes, remarked that the death of scores of soldiers of both sides was "senseless" as no real change occurred. He stated: "Azerbaijan did not win and Armenia did not lose."[134] Russian military expert Vladimir Yevseyev said that the Azerbaijani offensive, despite initial victory, was not a success because the Azerbaijani side has numerous killed soldiers and destroyed tanks.[135]
    The International Crisis Group assessment stated that Azerbaijan gained "small but strategically important pieces of land".[136] Russian military analyst Pavel Felgenhauer believes that Azerbaijan "won the first round of fighting".[137] Former minister of defense of Nagorno-Karabakh Samvel Babayan stated that the territories gained by Azerbaijan have strategic importance, and they were lost by Armenians within one hour.[138] Karabakh and Armenia government rejected his criticism.[139]
    Chatham House fellow, Zaur Shiriyev, suggested that Azerbaijan prompted a "carefully controlled escalation [that] served to raise international awareness of the fragility of a status quo which Azerbaijan regards as unfavourable, in order to galvanize the international mediators and put pressure on Yerevan to be constructive at the negotiating table."[140] British journalist Thomas de Waal, senior associate at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and author of Black Garden: Armenia and Azerbaijan Through Peace and War, does not believe that the Azerbaijani offensive was meant as a full-scale military operation but rather as a limited attempt to bring the conflict back on the international agenda and put Armenia under pressure. He believes that after the April violence, the conflict is unlikely to return to its semi-quiet state and that a new round of fighting would be harder to contain than previous conflicts.[141]
    Christine Philippe-Blumauer noted, "Russian official reactions suggest that Russian troops would not actually decide to intervene in favor of the Armenian side, should the conflict scale-up to a fully-fledged war yet again."[142]
    Your pals liberated Nagorno-Karabakh and now everything is fine, and ready to liberate the rest of the Azeris from Iran?

Bollocks...

The whole incident took place because the Aliyev mob wanted to draw his peoples' attention from the Panama papers scandal, just as the attack against Iran now is nothing more that another warning to Iran to leave Syria alone and stop supporting Hezbollah against Israel. Nothing shall come of this because there are no oil fields in the Azeri regions of Iran:

...And I don't really believe that the Aliyevs would give a shit about their Azeri couzins in Iran if they were to cost them money and a war with Iran.

Of course there is always hope that the shitheads of both sides will eventually clash providing us the pigfeast of the century, because none of these Muslim civil wars are entertaining enough, we need several million retards' corpses to maintain a decent pig farm, but the mountainous terrain between Turkey and Iran together with a certain restrain from both sides recognizing the strength of the other shall probably deny us this great opportunity.

Never mind though, the Anatolian Donkey shall never cease to entertain us. The next offensive shall be related to the eventual liberation of the Uyghur monkeys in China, no doubt...

Retarded peoples' news.com

China Bans the name Muhammad, Fatima... for newborns
    Wednesday, 26 April 2017
    In response to unrest in the predominantly Muslim portions of far western China, Beijing has banned baby names that refer to Islam.
    Local authorities in the far western reaches of the world's fourth-largest country have received notice that babies can no longer be named as anything that could be construed as "overly religious," in an expansion of rules implemented in 2015 which restricted the use of Muslim proper names, including Muhammad, Fatima or Saddam, for newborns, according to Ft.com.

A public official in the Xinjiang capital of Urumqi stated, "We received a notice from municipal authorities that all those born in Xinjiang cannot have overly religious or splittist names."

"If your family has circumstances like this," the official is quoted as saying, "you should change your child's name."

Those who do not comply face more than just social ostracization, as families that refuse the order will be denied a hukuo, a key identification document that allows for access to education, employment and other social benefits.

Xinjiang is home to some 11 million ethnic Uighurs — a predominantly Muslim culture — as well as many Mongolians, Tajiks and Kazakhs, who see Beijing's naming restrictions as a form of discrimination directly aimed at their culture.

"Han [the dominant ethnic Chinese genotype] people see us as bloodthirsty and violent," observed an ethnic Mongolian and practicing Muslim from northern Xinjiang. "When we travel inland, they see our Muslim names on our identification cards and will not let us stay in hotels or rent apartments," according to a report by Ft.com.

Following a series of deadly riots in northern Xinjiang's Urumqi region in 2009, Chinese officials, taking a page from the same playbook that suppressed Tibetan culture, have increasingly restricted the cultural expression of the Uighur, including the introduction of strict rules covering dress, religious observance and travel.

An estimated 800,000 civil servants in the region are forbidden to participate in any form of religious activity, under threat of losing their highly valued employment in the strikingly poor Chinese territory.

In November 2016, all Uighurs were required to surrender their passports to officials and forced to apply to have them returned.

The Chinese government routinely blames Uighurs for religious extremism and violent behavior. Bordering Pakistan and Afghanistan, Xinjiang is feared to be fertile ground, as well as a transit gateway, for terrorists. Local authorities have rapidly increased surveillance and security in the area.
    ...And then I'll have to chastise Zhaoyun again for not turning all of the Uyghurs into pigfood...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information