Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,517
    Given: 913

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    https://sputniknews.com/world/201611...ria-pyd-trump/

US Syria Policy Unlikely to Change After Trump Victory - PYD Kurdish Party

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/world/201611...ria-pyd-trump/

Maybe the kurds would gain a small territory where to create their own small independent state, or maybe nothing. If Trump mantains his promises they would at least receive more weapons etc.

What is obvous is that the Trump presidency doesn't seem good to either the FSA ( which I don't really despise but I think their goal is too risky to achieve) and the Islamic terrorists.
    An independent state is the only thing Kurds want. Nothing more nothing less.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Halgurd View Post
    An independent state is the only thing Kurds want. Nothing more nothing less.
    and I think it's their right but , IF the accusations of kicking out other ethnicities from their homes are true, I can't fully agree with them.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Last Online
    01-18-2024 @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    KRD
    Ancestry
    Karda | Kurtî | Kardox | Corduene | Kartawaye
    Country
    Saudi-Arabia
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,517
    Given: 913

3 Not allowed!

and I think it's their right but , IF the accusations of kicking out other ethnicities from their homes are true, I can't fully agree with them.
    That is just propaganda. If this really happened then why are there thousands of non Kurds in the ranks of YPG? It would mean that the Arabs themselves are kicking Arabs out of their homes. After all Manbij was liberated by a primarily Arab force and the Khabour river was defended by a primarily Assyrian force. If it is true why are there millions of Assyrian and Arab IDPs in the Kurdistan region? They have other options but they specifically choose to go to Kurdistan.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-12-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 485
    Given: 1,104

0 Not allowed!

sure, they're all exploiting the current situation, I have already admitted this but this islamic terrorist cancer must be removed as soon as possible
    You are right about İsis,Unfortunately Turkey ignored İsis for a long time and it gave advantages to Kurds

Banned
    Last Online
    02-24-2018 @ 05:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

0 Not allowed!

America has already been helping them. It's the same old. A coalition of dozens of countries are fighting ISIS for 2+ years now. Just like around 60 countries fought the Taliban and Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan and it backfired. What ever happens, fighting Islamic terrorists has been described as a Whac-A-Mole game by the US government. You hit one and two more pop up multiplying.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

A coalition of dozens of countries are fighting ISIS for 2+ years now. Just like around 60 countries fought the Taliban and Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan and it backfired. What ever happens, fighting Islamic terrorists has been described as a Whac-A-Mole game by the US government. You hit one and two more pop up multiplying.
    this comment + signature = cia raiding at your home
    joking
    Last edited by crazyladybutterfly; 11-09-2016 at 05:10 PM.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

0 Not allowed!

Trump's Presidency will be great for those that are sick of the corruption and are anti-war. He is a Populist, Isolationist (at least relatively) candidate.

Typical Conservatives who are angered with the Obama-Clinton doctrine can also expect some great changes in the country, now that there is a R President, R House and R Senate. The last time they had that was 1928. Conservatives can finally make the policies they always wanted to. Trump falls in line with Conservatism very well, I don't know why people say he is more liberal (perhaps personally, but if you look at his SCOTUS and VP picks, and he said Pence will be the most powerful VP in history, judging by that, he is just as socially conservative as anyone).

This is a man that is socially, economically and domestically an all-around Conservative. With regards to foreign affairs he is perhaps more of an Isolationist, but he wants to rebuild the Military so that we can have a strong defense, and he will knock out ISIS (his plan for ISIS is lightyears ahead of Clinton's). He will reverse the disastrous Iran Deal, probably. He will stop making America weaker and our enemies stronger. The Neoconservative part of the GOP was probably the hardest to grab, for him. I think ultimately, those people that just want America to be wherever whenever, probably those kinds of people are going to have the toughest time with a Trump presidency, because like I said, other than on foreign affairs, he falls in line very well with Conservative orthodoxy.

Some also think he is against Free Trade but he is not, he wants Free Trade but he wants FAIR TRADE. Many Republicans feel this way. I do think that Trade and Foreign Affairs were the two issues that separated him the most from Conservative orthodoxy, but ultimately the party base still wanted him. Those Republicans in the establishment will find themselves agreeing with him on most things, anyway. I'm sure he can re-arrange those Trade deals, as well. I really don't doubt it - I think it will all go smoothly and we really will be able to witness all of these policies, that will strengthen America. Obviously I am very concerned about his Socioconservatism, but in the Economic area especially, this is what America needs.

Last Online
    05-15-2019 @ 08:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    French, Italian, Iberian, distant Greek, Britain.
    Ancestry
    Campania, Lazio, Marche, Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Abruzzo, Sicily Normandy, Occitanie
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Campania
    Y-DNA
    J2a1
    mtDNA
    H7
    Taxonomy
    Gracile-Mediterranid
    Hero
    Bender Bending Rodríguez
    Relationship Status
    ---
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,973
    Given: 1,732

1 Not allowed!

Before being elected he already talked about his simpathy for the kurdish people (i wonder if he knows that many of them are muslims?)

But it's only because he knows that they're fighting terrorists. He doesn't seem to have a great knowledge about recent history :

and this :

http://rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/22072016

I wonder why someone who decided to run for the president of one of the most important country on earth didnt think about learning some history books (and how he didnt know about such events and functions while he is quite old and alive and adult at the time of such events. But anyway it's better than Hillary, I presume, I would have prefered Bernie but it could have been worse lol
    Right, the main Democrats failure is they didn't take Bernie as their representative imo.
    He really got chances to win on the top of that, again Clinton's race for power turned against their own camp and Obamas'.
    Btw, he knows very well what Hussein did to Kurds, but Politic isn't black or white but a compromise of a general interest, often called the third way (cf.DeGaulle) and indeed, we saw what happened next in Irak.
    The same goes for Hassad and ISIS.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

0 Not allowed!

Look, Trump will soon be brought up to speed on the true nature of the situation and I'm sure his off the cuff remarks will be replaced with something more carefully considered.

I shouldn't be expecting anything too amazing in the Middle East. Maybe a Free Kurdistan is on the agenda anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information