Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Default Bes & Robocop discuss Muscovites

Quote Originally Posted by Бes View Post
    We North Russians are whitest Slav the ones you see in the OP pictures are Muscovite football peasants you can tell by the dirt coloured skin and absense of Nordid types.
    When you mentioned Muscovite, are you thinking about Moskovites? If so, we can go into discussion who are true Russians, and what I was researching it turns out that Ukrainians are in fact Russians (old Russians) lol , and Russians of today are Moskovites.

Last Online
    02-29-2024 @ 08:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    Russian Tatar
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    HV9b
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid-CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,363
    Given: 1,655

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    When you mentioned Muscovite, are you thinking about Moskovites? If so, we can go into discussion who are true Russians, and what I was researching it turns out that Ukrainians are in fact Russians (old Russians) lol , and Russians of today are Moskovites.
    I'm willing to hear out a theory although don't expect to to agree.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I'm willing to hear out a theory although don't expect to to agree.
    Ok , but read it carefully please...Because I went into a lot of effort to explain this.

Using the term of "Kievan Russia", "Old- state" or "Old Russia", Grekov (Soviet historian ) deliberately twisted the Ukrainian history and adapted it to "big-russian" political interpretation. He used the name for such procedure which Byzantine writers gave the state Kyivs'ka Rus ' - Rosi, and rejected its original Ukrainian or old-ukrainian name. Because of the Greek language, the name switched in Latin and as such entered the European historiography.

Moscowian taking (using them for themselfs) the Ukrainian ethnonyms and depth of historical period has been ongoing since Tsar Peter the Great. Ukrainian ethnonym is taken not from the original version Rusiči, Ruteni or Rusini, but in a form which was given from the Byzantines, and that was Rosi, means Russians, which is the language of moskovit (Moscowian) Slavs (now Russians) given in the form of the adjective "Russian ( čolovjek/man)." With ethnonym happened and seizure of land, and the name Rus ' became Rosija - Russia .

In Moscow, they skillfully manipulated with the Greek Byzantine terminology Rus ' and Great Rus ', modeled on ancient Greek names Graecia (Greece, as the country of origin or ethnic core) and Magna Graecia , or Great Greece, as they called the Greek colonies , thus winning country outside the parent ethnic area.

"Big-Russian" politicians will reverse this terminology in Ukraine so that the "Magna" Rus ", as peripheral Rus', became desired moscowian Dynasty "United Russia" , not in ancient Hellenic meaning "Great Greece" , but in terms of the central , main and home country, while Kyivs'ka Rus ' as a parent and rights Rus "became" (because of this propaganda from Moscowians) Little Russia "or the periphery of "Great Russia" with headquarters in Moscow.

Peripherals thus directed at political way gets the meaning of the center, although it never was in that history, and the motherland (Kyivs'ka Rus) gains the status of peripherals
    . Accordingly to that inhabitants of Great Russia, till Peter I called Moskoviti (Moscowians) became Rosi, or Russians, or "Big-Russians" and a real Russi, or Ukrainians, became "Small-Russians" or peripheral outgrowth of "the great Russian people ." Since then this has officially killed glorious history of old Ukrainian state of Kievan Russiaa and became the basis of the history of Moscovia, renamed in Russia, and Russian Empire.

In this rough and crude way they seized from Ukrainians: cultural heritage, ethnonym, lingvonim (linguistics), therefore essential elements of ethnic identification code. Ukrainians ( Kyivs Rus) lost the right to the status of an independent nation, and they were forced to be officially called "small-russians" as offshoot of the Great Russian people, they even cannot use the term "small-russians" as ethnic people, but it can be only used in the sense of sub-ethnos . Instead of ethnic identification, authorities in Moscow imposed sub-ethnic identification, and this is a form of rough and forced assimilation or Russification.
    Last edited by Robocop; 11-05-2016 at 04:31 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You gave me thumbs up? It turns out you do agree

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    Russian Tatar
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    HV9b
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid-CM
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Ok , but read it carefully please...Because I went into a lot of effort to explain this.

Using the term of "Kievan Russia", "Old- state" or "Old Russia", Grekov (Soviet historian ) deliberately twisted the Ukrainian history and adapted it to "big-russian" political interpretation. He used the name for such procedure which Byzantine writers gave the state Kyivs'ka Rus ' - Rosi, and rejected its original Ukrainian or old-ukrainian name. Because of the Greek language, the name switched in Latin and as such entered the European historiography.

Moscowian taking (using them for themselfs) the Ukrainian ethnonyms and depth of historical period has been ongoing since Tsar Peter the Great. Ukrainian ethnonym is taken not from the original version Rusiči, Ruteni or Rusini, but in a form which was given from the Byzantines, and that was Rosi, means Russians, which is the language of moskovit (Moscowian) Slavs (now Russians) given in the form of the adjective "Russian ( čolovjek/man)." With ethnonym happened and seizure of land, and the name Rus ' became Rosija - Russia .

In Moscow, they skillfully manipulated with the Greek Byzantine terminology Rus ' and Great Rus ', modeled on ancient Greek names Graecia (Greece, as the country of origin or ethnic core) and Magna Graecia , or Great Greece, as they called the Greek colonies , thus winning country outside the parent ethnic area.

"Big-Russian" politicians will reverse this terminology in Ukraine so that the "Magna" Rus ", as peripheral Rus', became desired moscowian Dynasty "United Russia" , not in ancient Hellenic meaning "Great Greece" , but in terms of the central , main and home country, while Kyivs'ka Rus ' as a parent and rights Rus "became" (because of this propaganda from Moscowians) Little Russia "or the periphery of "Great Russia" with headquarters in Moscow.

Peripherals thus directed at political way gets the meaning of the center, although it never was in that history, and the motherland (Kyivs'ka Rus) gains the status of peripherals
    . Accordingly to that inhabitants of Great Russia, till Peter I called Moskoviti (Moscowians) became Rosi, or Russians, or "Big-Russians" and a real Russi, or Ukrainians, became "Small-Russians" or peripheral outgrowth of "the great Russian people ." Since then this has officially killed glorious history of old Ukrainian state of Kievan Russiaa and became the basis of the history of Moscovia, renamed in Russia, and Russian Empire.

In this rough and crude way they seized from Ukrainians: cultural heritage, ethnonym, lingvonim (linguistics), therefore essential elements of ethnic identification code. Ukrainians ( Kyivs Rus) lost the right to the status of an independent nation, and they were forced to be officially called "small-russians" as offshoot of the Great Russian people, they even cannot use the term "small-russians" as ethnic people, but it can be only used in the sense of sub-ethnos . Instead of ethnic identification, authorities in Moscow imposed sub-ethnic identification, and this is a form of rough and forced assimilation or Russification.
    Hahaha oke but this is a load of bullshit do not be offended as I said I will not agree, but Ukrainians, Russians, Belorussians did not exist during the time of Kievan Rus it was a confederation of East Slavic tribes and Finnic tribes in the extreme north of the realm. The capital was proclaimed Kiev from Novgorod due to it's strategic position , but everyone who lived in this confederation were all Rus from the Baltic sea to the Black sea. When the Kievan Rus fragmented and the Golden Horde rolled through and isolated all the Rus from each other induvidualistic feeling began appearing the tribes who lived north of the steppe changed as people tend to do and so did the conquered tribes in the steppe. So you tell me how we stole from Ukrainians when we were the same people living in one country. It is all bullshit no one stole anything Belorusians Ukrainians and Russians all have claim of Kievan Rus.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    Russian Tatar
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    HV9b
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid-CM
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You gave me thumbs up? It turns out you do agree
    No I do not agree, I think it's utter bullshit but you took time to explain what you think so why not thumb up?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2018 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Region
    Slavonija-Baranya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,569
    Given: 2,482

1 Not allowed!

And this will be your death sentence on this forum, lol.

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 12:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    NE Europe+Crusader
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    U5b1e
    Taxonomy
    Dalo-Faelid\Sub-Nordid
    Politics
    Phenotype positivity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,095
    Given: 10,128

2 Not allowed!

Russian state itself started with arrival of Rurik to Staraya Ladoga, from which he moved to Novgorod and latter his line moved to Kiev. So the orgin of Russia is pretty clear.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-11-2018 @ 11:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bora Bora
    Country
    Belize
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid
    Hero
    Niko23, Dreamcatcher
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 756
    Given: 621

0 Not allowed!

You are retelling Ukrainian false history.

Russia began in Novgorod in the IX century, this is the North-West of modern Russia. From there, the Russians descended the Dnieper in Kiev and founded a colony there. As a result, Kiev became the capital of Russia, but the old Russian cities remained in its composition. - Novgorod, Murom, Rostov and Vladimir. In the 13th century, the Mongols and the Khan of Bata attacked Russia. Kiev was destroyed, all the Russians left to the east. The lands of Ukraine were devastated. After 100 years, new migrants from the south-west appeared in Kiev, which had nothing in common with old Russia. They were Ukrainians. They settled the empty lands of Kiev. Ukrainians belong to ancient Kiev and Russia, like the Turks to ancient Constantinople and Byzantium.

Thread Information