Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Nerd View Post
    Is the glass half empty or half full?
    Always half full, I am eternal optimist.

It is easy to be optimist when everythin is sunshine in life, but when everythin is falling apart then you truly know are you an optimist, I was even in those situations.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    you are a father? whoa, father robocop your wife was croatian? when you married?
    2011, she wasn't Croatian, she was Serbian.

That's the biggest reason of our divorce, but not because of me, she couldn't handle this area anymore, pathetic, instead that she was focusing on her marriage, she focused on nationalistic idiots talking behind her back.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-27-2018 @ 11:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Misanthrope
    Country
    Mongolia
    Politics
    Lefty Alt-right
    Hero
    Angela Merkel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,875
    Given: 2,197

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Always half full, I am eternal optimist.

It is easy to be optimist when everythin is sunshine in life, but when everythin is falling apart then you truly know are you an optimist, I was even in those situations.
    Very good.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Nerd View Post
    Very good.

🏅     𝕚 𝕥 '𝕤     🏅 🎗    𝔸 𝕃 𝔼 𝕏    🎗  's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-06-2016 @ 12:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic-Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Russian¾-Tatar¼
    Ancestry
    Povolzhye
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
              valar morghulis, a boy has no name.
    Hero
    itsalex, a former it-boy
    Religion
    Russian Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,067
    Given: 1,177

1 Not allowed!

i just remember i forgot to answer on your thread. let me do it here lol: you are not angry because of my «positive» criticism on your map and its arrows, are you bro? how should i know, that that (absence of arrows) was your whole point? i had no idea about older map

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    i just remember i forgot to answer on your thread. let me do it here lol: you are not angry because of my «positive» criticism on your map and its arrows, are you bro? how should i know, that that (absence of arrows) was your whole point? i had no idea about older map
    LOL, it's not important man , in life arrows goes in both ways, one way or another lol.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,203
    Given: 58,975

0 Not allowed!

2011, she wasn't Croatian, she was Serbian.

That's the biggest reason of our divorce, but not because of me, she couldn't handle this area anymore, pathetic, instead that she was focusing on her marriage, she focused on nationalistic idiots talking behind her back.
    you should have taken her out of a hostile enviroment, sorry to say that bro but you should have been more loyal husband to her. to me it seems you didnt supported her enough against a hostile environment. for example my mums sister is married to a serb guy and they live in a small serb village, where there are "srbendas" they are recents from bosnia and quiete nationalistic, they beat up the son of them in school etc. or used to when he was a kid I dont know about now. In my opinion in such a case the father needs to support his family.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    you should have taken her out of a hostile enviroment, sorry to say that bro but you should have been more loyal husband to her. to me it seems you didnt supported her enough against a hostile environment. for example my mums sister is married to a serb guy and they live in a small serb village, where there are "srbendas" they are recents from bosnia and quiete nationalistic, they beat up the son of them in school etc. or used to when he was a kid I dont know about now. In my opinion in such a case the father needs to support his family.
    That's what she said, but here is the total truth;

When she came here (she is Serb from Northern Croatia, and Croats there are different than us here), when she came here everyone accepted her, truly, everyone, no one had anything against she is Serb, not my friends, not my family, neighbours or anyone...

First 3 years were great, problems started when she would (just one example out of many) place some serbian folk music (she listens that, I do not ofcourse, but I respected her music); she would turned it on so louddd, IN PURPOSE, out of the blu, and it was not some folk music from Serbia, it was a music from one nationalist Serbian singer.

So ppl started to talking...

Even her own parents said to her; "why are you doing that, it was your choice to marry a Croat, and not only any Croat, but Croat from Dalmatia, from city which is known to be right-wing even though your husband is not right-wing, but you known where are going."

But her own reply to her OWN PARENTS (durin that time when she went totally serbian nationalistic) was: "you all traitors, traitors to your identity, you are hiding it" blah blah...

So I had to ask her; "how can you say such things to your parents? They are traitors because they respect this country but also have their serbian tradition"?

Also I would often ask her: "Who is taking away your identity, who?, me? you know I don't do that, so who? You went ape on croat nationalistic idiots around us, with serbian nationalistic bullshit, instead you focused on us and THOSE GOOD CROATS around there, and there was/is plenty of them".

But no... She was gone in her head, she went from totally open mind intellectual person to nationalistic person because of idiots, sorry, BUT STRONG PERSON DO NOT do that.

Also you say to me I should have move, MOVE WHERE? To leave my own region? My own house, I have my own house... to leave all that and go where? To leave my job, everything, and to go where exactly? North Croatia? Sweden? Portugal? Iceland?

I couldn't do that...that's madness, she could have thought about her own marriage, and me as good husband, and those good Croats here (many of my friends), but she just went totally on attack, IN THE CENTER of Croatian right-wing ideology (my city).

So by doing that she created enemies of those normal Croats as well, because there is no Croat (right-wing or left-wing) who will tolerate ultra-serbian nationalistic behaviour.

And that's it man. She hooked up with some Serbs who left Croatia, she would often meet with them in secret, some women who would come here only on summer, they would fill her head with sentences like: "They will never love you, never accept you blah blah blah blah", FUCKING HYPOCRITES, all of them were living and still lives in Italy, France, Serbia, Republika Srbska, Germany, IT WAS FUCKING EASY FOR THEM to say such things, they would call her: "Serbian hero in Ustasha stronghold", imagine that..., those fucking hypocritic bastards who were sayin that to her didnt had to worry will someone call their children in high school one day "A CHETNIK" or somethin like that.

Feeding her with negative energy.

This is NOT Ustasha stronghold, but she should have known how things are here, in the end her own sister and mother asked her; "why didn't you marry a Serb, wtf are you doing with Croatian if you are like that, and he is a good man, so wtf do you want exactly"?

But no..., she made her decision, out of the blu everythin Croatian became Ustasha in her eyes, pathetic, and ok... she can now sing ultra-serbian nationalistic song her entire life, I hope she will be happy, but I know she won't, sooner or later such way of life destroys person, no matter which nationality.

But she is not wise enough to see it, she will see it when it's too late.
    Last edited by Robocop; 11-16-2016 at 06:36 AM.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,203
    Given: 58,975

0 Not allowed!

That's what she said, but here is the total truth;

When she came here (she is Serb from Northern Croatia, and Croats there are different than us here), when she came here everyone accepted her, truly, everyone, no one had anything against she is Serb, not my friends, not family, neighbours or anyone...

First 3 years were great, problems started when she would (just one example out of many) place some serbian folk music (she listens that, I do not ofcourse, but I respected her music); she would turned it on so louddd, IN PURPOSE, out of the blu, and it was not some folk music from Serbia, it was a music from one nationalist Serbian singer.

So ppl started to talking...

Even her own parents said to here; "why are you doing that, it was your choice to marry a Croat, and not only any Croat, but Croat from Dalmatia, from city which is known to be right-wing even though your husband is not right-wing, but you known where are going.

But her own reply to her OWN PARENTS (durin that time when she went totally serbian nationalistic) was: "you all traitors, traitors to your identity, you are hiding it" blah blah...

So I had to ask her; "how can you say such things to your parents? They are traitors because they respect this country but also have their serbian tradition"?

Also I would often ask her: "Who is taking away your identity, who?, me? you know I don't do that, so who? You went ape on croat nationalistic idiots around us, with serbian nationalistic bullshit, instead you focused on us and THOSE GOOD CROATS around there, and there was/is plenty of them".

But no... She was gone in hear head, she went from totally open mind intellectual person to nationalistic person because of idiots, sorry, BUT STRONG PERSON DO NOT do that.

Also you say to me I should have move, WHERE? To leave my own region? My own house, I have my own house... to leave all that and go where? To leave my job, everything, and to go where exactly? North Croatia? Sweden?

I couldn't that...that's madness, she could have think about her own marriage, and me as good husband, and those good Croats here (many of my friends), but she just went totally on attack, IN THE CENTER of Croatian right-wing ideology (my city).

So by doing that she created enemies of those normal Croats as well, because there is no Croat (right-wing or left-wing) who will tolerate ultra-serbian nationalistic behaviour.

And that's it man. She hooked up with some Serbs who left Croatia, she would often meet with them in secret, some women who would come here only on summer, they would fill her head with sentences like: "They will never love you, never accept you blah blah blah blah", FUCKING HYPOCRITES, all of them were living and still lives in Italy, France, Serbia, Republika Srbska, Germany, IT WAS FUCKING EASY FOR THEM to say such things, they would call her: "Serbian hero in Ustasha stronghold", imagine that...

Feeding her with negative energy.

This is NOT Ustasha stronghold, but she should have known how things are here, in the end her own sister and mother asked her; "why didn't you marry a Serb, wtf are you doing with Croatian if you are like that, and he is a good man, so wtf do you want exactly"?

But no..., she made her decision, out of the blu everythin Croatia became Ustasha in her eyes, pathetic, and ok... she can now sing ultra-serbian nationalistic song her entire life, I hope she will be happy, but I know she won't, soner or later such way of life destroys person, no matter which nationality.

But she is not wise enough to see it, she will see it when it's too late.
    yeah thats weird of her, her parents are right she choose to marry a croat, then she turns around being ultra-nationalistic, lol. thats weird of her and stupid. What is with the kid is it a boy or a girl does it stay with you or with her?
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    yeah thats weird of her, her parents are right she choose to marry a croat, then she turns around being ultra-nationalistic, lol. thats weird of her and stupid. What is with the kid is it a boy or a girl does it stay with you or with her?
    Girl, and she is some time with me, some time with her, but as you know... for Kid, divorced parents... cannot be good, I'm tryin everythin I can to pretend everythin is great around her, but girl knows it isn' it, that mum and dad are not togethar.

And for what??? A fucking NATIONALISTIC BULLSHIT, I am sick and tired of fucking nationalism man, I am Patriot, but never nationalist, that's why I explode sometimes on this forum when I see some nationalistic bullshits, because I know what they did to me, fucking piece of shits everyone of them.

You know who is nationalistic (and not patriot, but nationalistic)? People who don't have better things to do or think in life, and that is their own way of existing trough day, but wait, just wait, they will taste their own medicine FOR REAL once, one way or another.

Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information