Reality of doing shit Alone

Im just gonna put it out there to everyone, no one can do it alone, not you, not me, not noone, and there will never be and never was a person that has done it alone. What do i mean by that? So-called succeeding in the western world mentality (money, cars, traveling, houses, business). Now that you know what i mean, if there is a so-called person who has achieved this on his/her own (excluding the fact that his/her ass had been fed milk & food when they were little, no matter how so called well conciousded you are in the 21st century modern urban society, which i garantee thats about the only type of society your familier with) please expose your secrets so that we all may know WTF are you doing, how do you cheat the system, and how were you able to find ways to get out of what the never ending added limitations the government and technology puts on us so that we can only get a certain limited amount of income despite how much hours you put in or how hard you work. If so not exposed, why would you keep secrets from us and then say that we are dumb and stupid and that you are just a bad ass when it comes to knowing how to do it alone, despite the logical explanation that you likely had help or connections. Now that i got that out of the way, with all of this so-called modern technology (which to me is not so modern because we are still paying for unnecassary shit or perhaps we cannot handle technology as humans have not evolved yet, but technology has) why haven't we found ways to help eachother and come up with easy unselfish ways for everyone to crack the nail so that we all may be once a for all living free. I think ppl the vast majority desire others to live like shit or even die, and im sure there's lots of ppl who wish many were dead, but i surely don't. People who know me in person, know im very outspoken and have always been, i have gotten in trouble many times because of it, but here i am alive and well so you know i know how to handle myself in those situations, but anyways it's funny how they get mad at a peasant such as myself who says the truth and yet they don't really go against the real criminals, but anyways, thats a different story.