PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
On Decadence and the Subversion of European Nationalism - By VertigoPolitix

Thread: On Decadence and the Subversion of European Nationalism - By VertigoPolitix

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Default On Decadence and the Subversion of European Nationalism - By VertigoPolitix

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,288
    Given: 8,204

1 Not allowed!

Great video indeed, although I do not agree entirely. Things like rationalism, moral relativism or even outright denial of any kind of objective morality is in no contradiction with being a 'principles zealot'. It is important to understand, that ultimate philosophical positions people hold, do not necessarily translate into their views about how things should be done in the actual world. As an example, take my position. I do indeed believe, that all life, including humans, is nothing but a relatively complex chemistry essentially no different than other chemical processes in the universe. Yes, ultimately we are nothing but a bags of chemicals and any kind morality and principle system is nothing but a set of principles favored by natural selection, which are useful to species like ours. I am indeed a philosophical nihilist, ultimately. That being said, we are beings of emotion aswell, and there is where the principles come in, even if the previous is acknowledged. People sometimes have a hard time comprehending this, for example christian apologists. When confronting with atheists, they often not only tend to strawman atheists' position and they claim that all of them have the same view as I do (even though it is actually very rare among them), but they claim, that their strawman should actually live with the accordance to this ultimate belief, which is nonsense, as we are still physical beings living in the physical universe and our actions have real consequences. I indeed am an utter, unforgiving prinicples zealot when it comes to certain stuff and while my views may not be rational in this ultimate sense, they are not less derived from my human nature, than my rationalism itself.

Thread Information