View Poll Results: Are you pro or anti-Le Pen-Wilders & co ?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pro

26 76.47%
  • Anti

8 23.53%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Are you pro or anti-Le Pen-Wilders & co ?

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

2 Not allowed!

I don't really get those people. They pretend to defend traditional European values yet are for homosexuality and other perversions. It seems to me that they are for that kind of stuff just because Muslims are against it. And to add more confusin, usally the people who defend homosexuality usually defend Islam in the West.

Everyone is messed up in this story.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Castilla la Vieja
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    nationalism
    Religion
    Espańa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,980
    Given: 1,061

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    Freedom Party's candidate Norbert Hofer has just lost the Austrian presidential election, although he was generally considered as the favorite.

Europe is currently going through a terrible double crisis: an economic and an identity crisis, with permanent terrorist threats in the background.

The populist candidates (Geert Wilders in the Netherlands, Marine Le Pen in France, Nigel Farage and now Paul Nuttall in the UK, Viktor Orbán in Hungary) attract the majority of disillusioned working-class voters. They blame the immigrants (especially the Muslims), the European Union, the international financial system, the loss of moral values for all the troubles their country is facing, and offer radical solutions to these major problems: leave the European Union, turn the back on free trade, close the borders, ban muslim immigration, forbid gay marriage, increase police and military spending...

These populist/nationalist political parties (FPÖ in Austria, FN in France, AfD in Germany, Jobbik in Hungary, PVV in the Netherlands, Fremskrittspartiet in Norway) have been recognized as being far-right parties by several institutes of political studies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...itical_parties

Most forum members seem to support these movements. Yet, only a few of them acknowledge that these political parties are located on the right edge of the political spectrum. The most educated among you, those who have excellent English communication skills, and impressive general knowledge, will always deny that they vote for far-right parties. They'd rather define themselves as ''nationalists''.

These parties are not fascist. Their leaders admit the constitutional principles and the democratic ideals of Europe.
    Still, the rhetoric used by these same leaders is often too xenophobic, homophobic and trade protectionist, enough to cross the red line of far-right.

A recent poll on this forum indicated that most forum members consider themselves as centrists. Only a few of you voted for the far-right option. Yet I read so many racist and homophobic comments on the various threads, that I'm quite skeptical.
    I'm pretty certain that most of these conservatives, centrists, liberals or left-wings are far-right extremists in deny.

I don't want to stigmatize anybody. Everyone has the right to think and have a political orientation.
    With that being said, I read so many anti-Muslim propaganda in the Apricity, that this forum should deserve to be renamed into the Atrocity.

Sometimes, I get the feeling that Muslims are to our western society what Jews used to be to Europe during the interwar years: scapegoats.

I don't need to tell you my choice. Everyone can guess it. Please, don't thumb me down too much
    I'm also afraid to see the results of this poll.
    What a pathetic display of leftist bullshit.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,199
    Given: 58,972

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    I don't really get those people. They pretend to defend traditional European values yet are for homosexuality and other perversions. It seems to me that they are for that kind of stuff just because Muslims are against it. And to add more confusin, usally the people who defend homosexuality usually defend Islam in the West.

true, there was a gay skinhead protest in a muslim neighbourhood in sweden http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/0...180328656.html
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-28-2017 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Gallo-Romance with a bit of Slavic.
    Ethnicity
    Québécois
    Ancestry
    Picard, Sardinian, Basque, Polish, Flemish, Gascon and some other ethnic group from so-called "South
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Acadia
    Y-DNA
    R-Z17
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Québécois
    Politics
    EAT YOUR HAIR
    Religion
    VIOLINIST
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,356
    Given: 7,733

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Melki, if you want to taken seriously if got to refrain your epic butthurt reactions everytime anyone gives you an intelectual opposition, it makes you look hysterical.
    C'est l'exemple typique du gros gauchiste de base provenant de France !

This is the typical example of the big leftist from France!
    Flag Counter

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Poise n Pen View Post
    Now please sterilize yourself so you don't ever breed, Jacobin scum.
    Please, make me a favor, would you ? Find a high mountain cliff (El Capitan in Yosemite National Park for instance) and jump from the top, KKK scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Frater Taciturnus View Post
    To be 'integrated' you need to stop being Roma and become just European. There is no other way.
    What a bullshit. The Romani people can be both Roma AND European. The Romani people have developed their own European identity and their own European culture.
    I have several folktales books: Hungarian, Romanian, Scandinavian, Persian, Russian, Czech, AND Jewish AND Roma.
    The Romani have always been discriminated everywhere they went, that's the reason why they have been forced and used to a nomadic way of life. That's why their kids could not attend school.
    The Jews were as discriminated as the Gypsies, but they were sedentary, accepted all the jobs despised by the Christians: Bankers, pawnbrokers, jewelers, furriers...soon they were accused to love gold and money. But in the same time they over-emphasized education. That's why they became the best scientists, philosophers and authors in Europe (Kafka, Zweig, Canetti etc...)

The Roma hadn't that chance, but at least they developed a taste for arts, especially for music and folklore. The best musicians in Central and Eastern Europe are Romani. It's totally part of the culture of these countries. Tjeir folktales are as beautiful as the Slavic, Hungarian, Romanian or Jewish ones.
    So, please, show more respect to the great Romani people, their two identities are not incompatible: Roma and Europeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Frater Taciturnus View Post
    Exactly. But Melki will run and 'blame the whitey', as usual.
    There are no ''whiteys'', but I suppose you're referring to the so-called ''Caucasian race''. The white supremacism of this forum is laugheable. With global warming and the world getting more and more tropical, I don't see how it can be an advantage to be a depigmented African. ''Mongoloids'' and ''Caucasians'' will be less and less adapted to a life outdoors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    I for example have some gypsy friends who we don't even think of them as gypsy because they are just like one of us, and they don't give a crap about that tribalistic BS and traditions that most gypsies still hold on to. And that's how things work, if you make an effort to integrate you'll be rewarded by your effort and people (most not all) will respond positively to it.
    Gypsies could get more easily get integrated into the Portuguese, Spanish and southern French societies because these people have always been more tolerant than racist Central and Eastern Europeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Agapetos View Post
    I support La Pen, Farage, Wilders very strongly.
    They are great (True) liberals of the European kind.
    They are secularists (laicite), and cultural preservationists.

This is what Europe needs currently.

Also, I don't consider these politicians far right.
    I think they are just promoting common sense.
    Europe is engaged in a cultural suicide. These politicians can help reverse this problem.
    That's what I've always thought about you. You're a big wannabe left-wing and full throttle right-wing in deny.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibericus View Post
    What a pathetic display of leftist bullshit.
    What a pathetic short and poorly-argumented response.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    I don't really get those people. They pretend to defend traditional European values yet are for homosexuality and other perversions.
    Homosexuality is not a perversion. In which century are you living ? The only perverted and messed up thing in this story is your retarded brain

Quote Originally Posted by Enflamme View Post
    This is the typical example of the big leftist from France!
    When I see the poor quality of certain French forum members (pauvre France, t'es foutue! ), I'm suddenly proud of my German heritage. BTW, you don't deserve to have the Basque flag near your photo profile. It's an outrage to Euskal Herria.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Curious Creature
    Country
    France
    Region
    Upper Normandy
    Hero
    William Blake, Bram Stoker, Anne Rice, Baudelaire,Robert Greene
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 185

0 Not allowed!

Come on, everybody must care. An opinion is like an anus, everybody has one.
    Platoon ?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-20-2019 @ 06:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Voodoo
    Ethnicity
    Anthropofagist + Ifá Practitioner
    Ancestry
    Jumanji
    Country
    Haiti
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid + some Veddoid (1/128) + Kaffirid (1/555)
    Politics
    Papa Doc
    Hero
    Idi Amin + Kmack
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Relationship Status
    I killed my 4 wives
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,378
    Given: 3,032

0 Not allowed!

What a bullshit. The Romani people can be both Roma AND European. The Romani people have developed their own European identity and their own European culture.
    I have several folktales books: Hungarian, Romanian, Scandinavian, Persian, Russian, Czech, AND Jewish AND Roma.
    The Romani have always been discriminated everywhere they went, that's the reason why they have been forced and used to a nomadic way of life. That's why their kids could not attend school.
    The Jews were as discriminated as the Gypsies, but they were sedentary, accepted all the jobs despised by the Christians: Bankers, pawnbrokers, jewelers, furriers...soon they were accused to love gold and money. But in the same time they over-emphasized education. That's why they became the best scientists, philosophers and authors in Europe (Kafka, Zweig, Canetti etc...)
    The Roma hadn't that chance, but at least they developed a taste for arts, especially for music and folklore. The best musicians in Central and Eastern Europe are Romani. It's totally part of the culture of these countries. Tjeir folktales are as beautiful as the Slavic, Hungarian, Romanian or Jewish ones.
    So, please, show more respect to the great Romani people, their two identities are not incompatible: Roma and Europeans.
    You get me wrong, i'm not saying he can't be proud or value some particularities of romani culture. What i'm saying is that Gypsies should do better to integrate in the societies they are living. That many people there just hate them is a fact, but you will not overcome hate emphasizing you own particular identity and acting like a thug all over the fucking place. No bad stereotype emerges from nowhere.

The great characteristic of the West is its universalism, in which particular identities (that are obviously important too) are dissolved in a universal grade of common values, like the very idea of political freedom, a tradition that goes back to the Ancient Greeks, passes through Italian Renaissance thought and Anglo-Saxon political philosophy. You won't find these ideas outside the 'West'.

That's the reason i think movements like these European ''far-right'' parties are just leftist shit, like you monsieur. They overemphasize folkish traditions and deny the very essence of the West, they're a bunch of lowbrow peasants that get caught lost in the haze of modern times.

There are no ''whiteys'', but I suppose you're referring to the so-called ''Caucasian race''. The white supremacism of this forum is laugheable. With global warming and the world getting more and more tropical, I don't see how it can be an advantage to be a depigmented African. ''Mongoloids'' and ''Caucasians'' will be less and less adapted to a life outdoors.
    Just usual leftist bullshit.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat-De-Lioncourt View Post
    Platoon ?
    yes Platoon (not Plato). The true sentence was ''Excuses are like assholes, Everybody's got one.''

Last Online
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hobbit
    Country
    Belize
    Region
    Hawaii
    Hero
    myself
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,561
    Given: 5,405

2 Not allowed!

I'm anti.

Last Online
    03-08-2017 @ 12:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dinaric
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Conservative/Classical Liberal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,199
    Given: 1,401

1 Not allowed!

I am not really pro but I really look forward to a change of a sterile political discourse in Europe. If it means Le Pen on power, so be it. Although I hope it will be Fillon, he is my kind of politician.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information