Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

0 Not allowed!

Generalno se slažem, kod nas je teren takav da bi se mahom prepucavali preko raznih brda i planina kao i 90-ih. Urbanih borbi izbliza bi možda bilo samo u Sarajevu i Mostaru. Onda battle rifle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
    Generalno se slažem, kod nas je teren takav da bi se mahom prepucavali preko raznih brda i planina kao i 90-ih. Urbanih borbi izbliza bi možda bilo samo u Sarajevu i Mostaru. Onda battle rifle.
    Za Mostar trebaju samo granate

EDIT: Does anyone know the different laws regarding gun possession in Bosnia?
    Last edited by Gold-Shekel; 12-08-2016 at 11:29 AM.

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    Za Mostar trebaju samo granate

EDIT: Does anyone know the different laws regarding gun possession in Bosnia?
    Sa dozvolom za oružje, možeš imati pištolj, lovačku pušku ili sačmaru. Automatsko naoružanje je zabranjeno, kao i svugdje na svijetu.
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Bosanska Krajina
    Country
    Belgium
    Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 1,740

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Sad sam pregledao, otprilike je ovako kao što sam rekao, bez sačmara, mislio sam da su sačmare dozvoljene, a nisu. S tim da kod lovaca non-stop viđam dvocijevke i pumparice, tako da nisam baš siguran oko toga.

Također, zabranjena je poluautomatska puška sa više od 5 metaka, dakle šanžer do 5 metaka je izgleda uredu, koliko sam shvatio.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

http://www.biznisinfo.ba/uspjeh-doma...va-bh-haubica/

The Bosnian machine and hidraulics factory BNT TMiH is creating its first post-war product. It is a mobile howitzer/artillery with caliber of 155mm, and a range of respectable 40 kilometers. The director of the company Adis Ikanović said that they are yet to carry out practical firing tests for range and accuracy, and that they will ask OSBiH (the Bosnian Armed Forces) to loan them their testing ranges. He also said they are proud that all the materials for this weapon were, are and will be produced from partner companies in Bosnia, while only the computers and guidance systems are imported. The price will revolve around 1 million KM, but there are no contracts to sell it yet, said Ikanović.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

http://www.biznisinfo.ba/uspjeh-doma...va-bh-haubica/

The Bosnian machine and hidraulics factory BNT TMiH is creating its first post-war product. It is a mobile howitzer/artillery with caliber of 155mm, and a range of respectable 40 kilometers. The director of the company Adis Ikanović said that they are yet to carry out practical firing tests for range and accuracy, and that they will ask OSBiH (the Bosnian Armed Forces) to loan them their testing ranges. He also said they are proud that all the materials for this weapon were, are and will be produced from partner companies in Bosnia, while only the computers and guidance systems are imported. The price will revolve around 1 million KM, but there are no contracts to sell it yet, said Ikanović.
    Quite good for a beginning so to speak and produced with other Bosnian companies that's even better. I guess the OSBiH will by default buy a few. I looked at the French CAESAR, I don't know how comparable they are but they shoot at more or less the same distance yet the French costs 10 times more ($5Millions).

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    Quite good for a beginning so to speak and produced with other Bosnian companies that's even better. I guess the OSBiH will by default buy a few. I looked at the French CAESAR, I don't know how comparable they are but they shoot at more or less the same distance yet the French costs 10 times more ($5Millions).
    Artiljerija je segment gdje smo možda i najpokriveniji, pošto imamo nekoliko fabrika koje proizvode minobacače i haubice, te municiju za njih. Ono gdje smo slabi jesu: tenkovi i protivtenkovsko oružje (ovo drugo pogotovo), oklopni transporteri i BOV, te pješadijsko oružje (ne proizvodimo ni jednu pušku).. Neki pominju i avijaciju, mada ja mislim da je avijacija preskupa za nas i nema nekog smisla, bolje se fokusirati na nabavku ovo troje.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

1 Not allowed!

I thought it was a pipe dream to be honest, but glad to see that the bastards actually made it
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Artiljerija je segment gdje smo možda i najpokriveniji, pošto imamo nekoliko fabrika koje proizvode minobacače i haubice, te municiju za njih. Ono gdje smo slabi jesu: tenkovi i protivtenkovsko oružje (ovo drugo pogotovo), oklopni transporteri i BOV, te pješadijsko oružje (ne proizvodimo ni jednu pušku).. Neki pominju i avijaciju, mada ja mislim da je avijacija preskupa za nas i nema nekog smisla, bolje se fokusirati na nabavku ovo troje.
    Tenkovi u Bosni nemaju smisla a i neke zemlje (Belgija na primjer) vise ne koriste tenkove nego oklopne transportere* koji su i laksi proizvesti. Vjerujem da protiv tenkovske oruzje mogle bi biti proizvedene lokalno.

Za avijaciju neznam koliko bezpilotne letjelice mogu zamjeniti avione ali mislim da moze biti alternativa. Bitnije je imati rakete za zastitu za mene.

A za oruzje, ne vjerujem da je to tako tesko, AK platforma sa NATO kalibrom slicno Galilu. Bitno da je nase i da ako zatreba mozemo nabaviti iz unutra a ne da prosimo Turcima ili kome.

Al za to sve trebaju i pare i volja.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information