Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the best age to tell your children the facts of life about swarthy people?

An imam of wealth and taste Poise n Pen's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-07-2016 @ 06:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    America
    Ancestry
    Various barbarians
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    American
    Politics
    Apocalypse
    Religion
    The Bomb
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,399
    Given: 3,254

4 Not allowed!

Default What is the best age to tell your children the facts of life about swarthy people?

Personally, I had to learn the hard way. There was just one black kid at my school growing up, the son of a pro football star who lived in our rich area. He told lies, he stole stuff from people, and eventually me. He did it even illogically, there was just no rhyme or reason - like you know you will get caught, and while he was a very big guy the school was full of much tougher white guys with and had the california state champion football team and he would say and do stupid shit then get punched out. Over and over. I had initally liked that guy growing up with him but I realized over time he was just a retarded fuckup and while you could argue he had a "good heart" he just couldn't resist doing stupid shit or stabbing people in the back.

I figured it was just this guy, but as I got older I realized (especially in the military) it was virtually all swarthy folk, and not even just blacks. Even the ones who are intelligent and give me a little hope just can't overcome their behavior problems. And it was not even a racism thing towards whites as I came to suspect, they casually do the same to their best friends and even family. The only times I did not have this issue, it always turned out that they had been heavily mixed to whites. Or Europeans in general, I give shit to other euros but 99% of the time they can manage to keep from stealing shit when going into a store and wipe their own ass and so on. So do Asians mostly as well, but then we have this big problem area that is all around the little area of europe and east asia where most of the people do nothing but lie, cheat and steal and some of them are full blown murderous thugs.

In politics it's even worse. I realized in time that everything about politics and race is a giant lie. For example, for a century or so nonwhites were forced to use separate drinking fountains and bathrooms. I used to think holy shit what assholes they were back then, look at what garbage all the nonwhite ones look like, they are pathetic. Later I realized the reason for this - they looked like shit because THEY treat them like shit. They destroy it all in minutes if allowed to, even though it is for them and this is totally illogical - they simply can't help it. This law was the only way to have decent facilities for other people, without it ALL the facilities are shit.

So what age should I teach my children this? And should Hitler enter into the discussion?
    Last edited by Poise n Pen; 12-06-2016 at 09:39 PM.
    If it weren't for us you'd be speaking German. Instead, you'll be speaking Arabic.
    http://simplicitymultiplied.blogspot.com/

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-24-2021 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

0 Not allowed!

what is the best age to tell your children about the genocides, crimes and slavery against black people? To tell him about the debt of white american (among other white) people to blacks?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    America
    Ancestry
    Various barbarians
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    American
    Politics
    Apocalypse
    Religion
    The Bomb
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by brennus dux gallorum View Post
    what is the best age to tell your children about the genocides, crimes and slavery against black people? To tell him about the debt of white american (among other white) people to blacks?
    Why would I tell them a fairy tale?

Blacks got to come here for free to the greatest civilization on earth, as far as I am concerned they still need to pay the price of their passage.
    If it weren't for us you'd be speaking German. Instead, you'll be speaking Arabic.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Poise n Pen View Post
    Why would I tell them a fairy tale?

Blacks got to come here for free to the greatest civilization on earth, as far as I am concerned they still need to pay the price of their passage.

ok dude, you simply can't understand

Last Online
    07-16-2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eivørnese
    Country
    Faroes
    Hero
    Greasy pizza
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 320
    Given: 294

3 Not allowed!

There should always be caution for all strangers. There should even be caution for family and friends.
    Initially, this is what fairytales (which are actually precautionary tales) are for.
    As children get older they make connections of their own, no matter what it is said to them they build opinions based on their knowledge and experiences. And the younger they are the less they understand the same information than you.

Why were you friends with a liar and thief? So, no parent ever got involved as to their children being robbed? Did this boy ever get punished?

Best way is to have moral and ethics. Teach your children what makes a good and bad person. Be involved, know who they associate with, ask questions, set rules.

My parents never included me in any real political and other severe discussions until I was an adult. In my adolescence, they made comments if they saw me reading or seeing something relevant but this is all. They also reminded me that such discussions and comments belong within the household only and are not to be repeated or discussed elsewhere to anyone.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    America
    Ancestry
    Various barbarians
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    American
    Politics
    Apocalypse
    Religion
    The Bomb
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marzipan View Post
    Why were you friends with a liar and thief? So, no parent ever got involved as to their children being robbed? Did this boy ever get punished?
    I was casual friends with him in grade school, by high school I realized he was a complete mess and had punched him out a few times by then. He got typical liberal california treatment. He wound in in jail eventually I think but mainly he did not get much punishment for anything (if any). I even had the item he stole from me confiscated a whole year before I got it back because he turned around and claimed I stole it.

Good point about fairy tales, it is funny that there is a push against them these days, it is like they want your children to grow up gullible.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2017 @ 07:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Colonial Brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,369
    Given: 572

1 Not allowed!

implying the world is bad for all swarthy people

Last Online
    07-16-2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eivørnese
    Country
    Faroes
    Hero
    Greasy pizza
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 320
    Given: 294

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Poise n Pen View Post
    I was casual friends with him in grade school, by high school I realized he was a complete mess and had punched him out a few times by then. He got typical liberal california treatment. He wound in in jail eventually I think but mainly he did not get much punishment for anything (if any). I even had the item he stole from me confiscated a whole year before I got it back because he turned around and claimed I stole it.

Good point about fairy tales, it is funny that there is a push against them these days, it is like they want your children to grow up gullible.
    You enjoy punching, I hope you do boxing or have a punching bag as an outlet.

It's sad, in the end such leniency is actually a disservice to the criminal and victims!
    Casual friends with such person is code for you'll be next eventually. And associating with others in his circle has potential victim written on your properties and your family and friends properties.

Censorship on such tales for xenophobia, violence, and such is ridiculous. This is the best way to teach children such things without reading to them a graphic police report that is too close and real. It's too much for them to understand and possibly traumatise and cause emotional psychological disturbances.
    Children that are taught to be trusting are the ones that -get in the van-

Last Online
    05-14-2017 @ 08:59 PM
    Made in Ukraine and transported to America
    Meta-Ethnicity
    From the land of Slavs
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Boringggg
    Hero
    Trinity God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,310
    Given: 3,146

5 Not allowed!

I personally think it's best to start telling kids at a young age about the fact that bad people do exist and can hurt them. I see it the same as telling them not to talk to strangers because in the end it's the same result that if you're not cautious then you can get hurt. My twin nephews (age 5) nephews are very talkative and if you're not watching they will just disappear and talk to random people. I constantly have to tell them to not talk to people they don't know. Therefore, teaching them that people can hurt them should go along with it and probably taught the moment they can begin to understand things. Of course mistakes will be made along the way and they probably won't learn best unless it's through trial and error. But at least they'll grow up knowing you cared to inform them of what's possible and what people can be.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marzipan View Post
    There should always be caution for all strangers. There should even be caution for family and friends.
    Initially, this is what fairytales (which are actually precautionary tales) are for.
    As children get older they make connections of their own, no matter what it is said to them they build opinions based on their knowledge and experiences. And the younger they are the less they understand the same information than you.

Best way is to have moral and ethics. Teach your children what makes a good and bad person. Be involved, know who they associate with, ask questions, set rules.

My parents never included me in any real political and other severe discussions until I was an adult. In my adolescence, they made comments if they saw me reading or seeing something relevant but this is all. They also reminded me that such discussions and comments belong within the household only and are not to be repeated or discussed elsewhere to anyone.
    can you understand the difference between being foreigner in America (which if it exists, it should mean any non Amerindian) and being foreigner in Europe?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information