Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,120
    Given: 1,884

1 Not allowed!

Default #JeSuisChabloz – British Jews falter over a song

#JeSuisChabloz – British Jews falter over a song

Thursday December 15, I shall be appearing in court for the first time in my life charged with causing gross offence after posting my song (((Survivors))) on YouTube. What makes this case special is the fact that I am not being prosecuted by the Crown; it is a private prosecution taken on by chairman of the wealthy Zionist ‘charity’, Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA), Gideon Falter, who – in order to persuade the judge that publishing my song merits a heavy fine – will have to prove that my song is grossly offensive.

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...r-over-a-song/
    POUR UNE HISTOIRE DÉBARRASSÉE DES NOMBREUX MENSONGES
    Vincent Reynouard: Je suis ingénieur chimiste et historien révisionniste français. J’expose de la façon la plus pédagogique possible les arguments révisionnistes. Je propose, j’expose, je n’impose rien. Chacun doit (ou devrait) être libre de se faire une opinion sur le sujet. .

Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 05:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Vincent Reynouard: Je suis ingénieur chimiste et historien révisionniste français. J’expose de la façon la plus pédagogique possible les arguments révisionnistes. Je propose, j’expose, je n’impose rien. Chacun doit (ou devrait) être libre de se faire une opinion sur le sujet. .

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,706
    Given: 8,357

0 Not allowed!

What is the song about?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PHDNM View Post
    #JeSuisChabloz – British Jews falter over a song

Thursday December 15, I shall be appearing in court for the first time in my life charged with causing gross offence after posting my song (((Survivors))) on YouTube.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Blogger, 52, 'who posted a grossly offensive and anti-Semitic song on YouTube' denies hate crime charge brought by a Jewish charity in a private prosecution

A blogger accused of calling Auschwitz a 'theme park' and gas chambers a 'hoax' appeared in court today in what is believed to be the first private prosecution in the UK for anti-jewish racism.

Alison Chabloz, 52, is accused of posting a 'grossly offensive' video, called 'Survivors', online on June 8 this year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4SvMJSYst

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bail conditions tightened for blogger facing trial over Holocaust video

Court orders Alison Chabloz not to post "antisemitic or grossly offensive" material on the internet

December 24, 2016

A blogger facing trial over a video which appears to question the Holocaust has been told she cannot use the internet to post antisemitic material.

Alison Chabloz is accused of calling Auschwitz a “theme park” and the gas chambers a “hoax” in a video called "Survivors" posted on June 8.

Appearing at Westminster Magistrates’ Court last week in a private prosecution brought by the Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA), she was given unconditional bail, with a trial date set for March 24.

But the bail conditions have been tightened following a request from prosecution barrister Jonathan Goldberg after fresh online material came to light.

The court ordered on Friday that Chabloz was: “Not to post or send or cause to be sent via the internet or any other means, whether via social media or Youtube or at all, any message or other material which is in whole or part racist or antisemitic and grossly offensive.”

She was also forbidden from posting material relating to CAA chairman Gideon Falter, CAA’s director of investigations Stephen Silverman or any of the group’s legal team acting in the case, or their families, particularly anything that “might lead to the identification of their home or professional addresses”.

CAA brought the prosecution after the Crown Prosecution Service decided not to press charges.

Chabloz, 52, of Glossop, Derbyshire, denies improper use of public electronic communications network.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/c...tions-1.429856

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ost in Space

January 11, 2017

Caroline Ost, along with several others, is desperate for me to be imprisoned for my opinions. She reported me to police for inciting racial hatred in one of my songs (the famous one – views have more than tripled since all this began – see my previous posts).

During my police interview, the officer didn’t even bother to read out Ost’s statement. I’ll be interested to see what she had to say when the time comes. All-a-fluster, Ost continues to tweet about me daily. I’m publishing a few choice examples selected from one of several spreadsheets I’ve compiled using Twitter Advanced Search – a most useful tool if you know how to use it properly. As Ost was blocked, I hardly interacted with her at all on Twitter. Discovering her output has been most enlightening.

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/.../ost-in-space/

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Twitter fishwives’ frothfest continues

March 10, 2017Alison Chabloz

Update: My solicitor informs me that after three months of deliberation (the usual given time is two weeks), the CPS will be taking over the Campaign Against Antisemitism’s private prosecution (see previous posts).

Original blog post:

A Twitter search of my family name brings up the following tweets from two of my accusers:

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...est-continues/

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Zionist-connected Judge Recuses Herself, Crown Takes Over Prosecution & Singer Alison Chabloz Case Adjourns Until June

LONDON. Satirical chanteuse and song-writer Alison Chabloz’ case seems to be a test as radical Zionist censors seek to create a precedent in Britain for gagging critics on the Internet. She is charged under a hazy law the Communications Act of 2003, which was meant to regulate commercial broadcasting, for You Tubes of satirical songs about the holocaust. She was charged for improper use of the public communications network for having broadcast “grossly offensive” material in such songs as (((Survivors))) with lyrics such as, “‘Now Auschwitz, holy temple, is a theme park just for fools, the gassing zone a proven hoax, indoctrination rules.”

http://cafe.nfshost.com/?p=1708

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Update: five months on and still no charge

April 10, 2017

Derbyshire police have dropped the three possible pending charges relating to my arrest on suspicion of harassment and incitement last November (see my previous posts). All that’s left now are two malicious communications charges, for sharing the London Forum video of September’s Grosvenor Hotel performance, which the CPS thus far has failed to serve on me properly by (conveniently?) not paying postage.

Several of my contacts with knowledge of English law and court proceedings have told me that costs so far would already amount to tens of thousands of pounds. If I go to trial in July and lose, I will appeal which will carry the total into the hundreds of thousands – all at the expense of UK taxpayers...

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...ill-no-charge/

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information