Indian
    Country
    India
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Politics
    not interested
    Hero
    Niels Bohr,Neil Amstrong,Erwin schrödinger,Edwin Hubble,Albert Einstien,Max Plank,wolfgang pauli
    Religion
    Engineering
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 741
    Given: 352

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    A part of spanish economy is also not in the book.
    A friend was renting a flat in spain and every month the guys ask money only on cash. Most of the stuff are made in cash and we can safely assume not everything is declare to the state.
    As said by someone here comparing India with Spain is apples and oranges.Spain is a rich and a developed country with high standards of living,India is middle income country with myriad socio economic issues.
    India is economically and militarily much stronger than Spain with a massive economic growth where as Spain is a struggling economy.

While India might never be able to become a developed country atleast in this century but it has very high chances of becoming a superpower.

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    Everybody told me the system of cast still exist in India and have a lot of influence.
    Caste and ethnicity are two different things.Caste violence do exist in the country but on a much smaller scale.

Last Online
    07-07-2019 @ 02:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    India
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Politics
    not interested
    Hero
    Niels Bohr,Neil Amstrong,Erwin schrödinger,Edwin Hubble,Albert Einstien,Max Plank,wolfgang pauli
    Religion
    Engineering
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 741
    Given: 352

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    India is indeed a rich and powerful nation but that doesn't change the fact that the larger part of its population lives in complete squalor.
    No,India is not rich.

Richness of a country is measured by Per capita income on PPP basis.With a per capita income of just 6000 $ India is ranked lowly at 122 of 185 countries listed by the IMF.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post
    If India is so awesome, how come so many Indians emigrate?
    For the same reason you Romanian criminals immigrate to the UK. Because we bring our skills and knowledge and help out other countries. I live in California which is the tech hub of the world and this place is heavily reliant on Indian techies.

We don't need approval from old world euro fags as we get approval and respect form the natives here. (minus rude chinks, wetbacks and rednecks)

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raikaswinþs View Post
    you can´t compare pears and apples.

India is a regional powerhouse with 1.3 billion people crammed in a space the size of Argentina but in the middle of the Eurasian continent where most of trade happens. It has an important infrastructure and it is a developing supernation made of a multitude of nationalities many of which hate each other to the guts (The reason why there is a Pakistan and a Bangladesh to begin with)

India is not only exporting corner shop vendors and uber drivers but also computer engineers and scientists if every kind. In the US they have overcome European Americans in average per capita income.

They have fabulous cities and a strong middle class made of millions. Some of their ethnicities own entire parts of first world cities such as Edinburgh )one family pretty much owns half of all the Royal Mile businesses)

Their cultural and historic significance is vast.

You should be comparing India to the European Union or United States or China. The comparison with a smalll European Nation state does not make sense. You can compare Punjab with Spain, or Gujarat with Spain etc.

Now this said....India is still a developing superpower with a huge, and I mean HUGE portion of its population living in conditions nobody in Spain, not even the 0.00001% poorest can even begin to imagine. Spain´s economy on the other hand, despite having dropped a few spots since crisis...it´s not exactly one you should ignore. Spain´s GDP is almost neck on neck with India (1.8 trillion vs 1.4 trillion) with less than 1/20 of it´s population. Per capita income in spain is 500% higher than in India and the modernity and reach of its infrastructure also can´t be compared. While some parts of India are 1st'world like, the vast majority of the country isn´t. As a small, rich , powerful and influential European Nation'State, Spain is in a much better position than India in many aspects but, as I said, the two should not be compared.
    why are you Spics so obsessed with India? Like Magnus, like Raine, like everyone else here you take the time to analyze it from an economic, genetic, ethnic, and religious standpoint When the average Indian despises you and doesn't do the same in return. LMAO.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-05-2018 @ 07:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Español
    Ethnicity
    Celtíbera
    Ancestry
    Española
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    España
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,846
    Given: 2,495

0 Not allowed!

'Im so rich and famous... my name is in everybody's mouth... I got hundreds hotels and Audis... Oh yeah...'

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

India is Rich as river Ganges.

Last Online
    07-23-2019 @ 11:14 AM
    Non-White Place. White Supremacist Planet.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Non-White
    Ethnicity
    Non-White
    Ancestry
    Non-White Peoples.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    Non-White
    mtDNA
    Non-White
    Taxonomy
    Non-White
    Politics
    Non-White Group Economics
    Hero
    Honorable Non-White Leader Dr. Neely Fuller Junior.
    Religion
    Non-White Worshiping.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 154
    Given: 173

0 Not allowed!

India's GDP is indeed large, but the country's GDP Per capita is lower than many SSA countries. Peru has twice the GDP per capita of India and Peru is generally considered a poor country... But I'd say India has lots of potential, probably even more than many of the SSA and Latin American countries that today are ahead of India in living standards.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-05-2018 @ 07:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Español
    Ethnicity
    Celtíbera
    Ancestry
    Española
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    España
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,846
    Given: 2,495

2 Not allowed!

[07-07, 12:19] Fractal: Indians get respect from the natives here, we don't need old world euro fag approval. I can wave my Indian flag tomorrow drivng down 4th avenue and whites will smile at me.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/u.../1/897285.html

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    India's GDP is indeed large, but the country's GDP Per capita is lower than many SSA countries. Peru has twice the GDP per capita of India and Peru is generally considered a poor country... But I'd say India has lots of potential, probably even more than many of the SSA and Latin American countries that today are ahead of India in living standards.
    Given India's size, it will definitely be destined to have a very large impact on the world. Most likely, eventually surpassing most of the major European nations today, which are the size of a state in India. In terms of things like a space program, global economic impact, etc, obviously India will be capable of things that most smaller countries will never be able to.

It's per capita GDP will also continue to rise. I don't know if it can ever match the rapid growth China has enjoyed, but it will likely continue growing and eventually be the third largest economy in our lifetime (it already is PPP wise, but not nominal wise). However, the question is if it can close the gap between the rich and poor and bring its masses to a decent standard of living. I think it will be a major challenge for India due to major constraints placed on it by its political and social reasons.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-27-2021 @ 10:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, West Africa, The Caribbean
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Ken O'Keefe, Booker T Coleman, Bob Marley, Elliott Hulse, Felix Antonion Cruz Jiminian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,414
    Given: 1,414

0 Not allowed!

you know why i consider poor countries poor despite having a lot of money, cause of the large distribution between rich and poor

india like many third world nations has a population that is a majority poor and the census and the media puts the number lower when in reality its higher, ofc its better to always show the positive side of countries in order to embrace tourism, but its also good for real knowledge on how the locals live

haiti if u just search up haiti all it shows is hell and i lived in haiti for 4 months, its not that that bad, itds bad but not like the media potrays it, they make it seem that the nation is a wasteland all over

but yes i consider countries with large population in poverty poor because i care more about the ppl than the buildings of the country

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information