Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Taxonomy
    East Alpine - East Med
    Politics
    Secular Liberal, Progressive Leftist
    Hero
    Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Robert Spencer, Bernie Sanders, Atheism-is-Unstoppable
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,051
    Given: 756

0 Not allowed!

bump

Last Online
    05-22-2023 @ 01:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Taxonomy
    East Alpine - East Med
    Politics
    Hero
    Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Robert Spencer, Bernie Sanders, Atheism-is-Unstoppable
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I may accept or tolerate the facts that some people need to believe in irrational things to find happiness, but I do not respect it because it doesn't fit one of my fundamental values, which is to seek truth.

Otherwise, let me repeat what I say before. I do not tolerate "powerful organised religions that want to control people, make money, wield political power, and impose their beliefs on others". That is why I have no patience and respect for strongly proselytizing religions that claim that they know god's message or whatever.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Taxonomy
    East Alpine - East Med
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Every population deserves its own place, that is only for them. Others may visit, but they are not welcome to settle or take over neighborhoods. I do not apologize for preferring my own people.

Only a coward or dupe suggests everyone and every culture has the same potential, the same outcomes, the same benefit. There are very undesirable populations that no one in their right mind would take in, and should be banned from migrating. That may hurt the feelings of those peoples, but its true.

There is a saying-"If you dont brush your teeth, you won't have to worry about them"
    Same thing goes for races and cultures= If you dont protect a place for your own culture and ethnic group, you won't have to worry about it for long..

My biggest problem with racism is censorship. I am fine with people choosing to hold or NOT hold whatever opinion you want to, but when you pass a law to criminalize 'racism' (however that is defined) then you no longer are a free person, you are a slave who has no right to free speech or honest opinion, only the order to accept and obey whatever the power elite in your nation/state tell you is allowed to say.

I have met many people of many cultures who are great, and many people who are like me who I may not like that much, but high-functioning european and asian countries are high-functioning for a reason, and there is a definite I.Q. and behavioral difference, as well as human potential between these people and other groups who are simply undesirable.

I can understand how no one wants to admit they are part of a low achievement or undesirable group, but there is a difference between preserving ones own culture and people from populations that bring harm and cost, with no benefit to admitting them, and simply being mean because you want to be mean.

I say the truth is the goal, and to get to the truth you have to be able to speak the truth openly, without censorship laws or mandated multi-culturalism and let the actual population decide what is best for it. Some races and ethnicities do need to be segregated from others - they have well earned their reputation, and its irrelevant if a minor pct of that population can somehow manage to behave themselves and profit their own families in Western countries, what is important is that impact of the mean-average..

If the mean-average is negative in its impact, then they need to be deported and removed. The populations complaining the loudest about 'racism' are from nations or states that are incredibly racist, and such hypocrisy also needs to be removed and deported.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Taxonomy
    East Alpine - East Med
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In Europe, racism is not so much based on race itself as in cultural and behavioural difference. It is directly at recent immigrants typically poor and coming from very different cultures, and who have serious adaptation problems. So it's more like socio-economico-cultural intolerance than properly "racism". The best proof is that those who are most targeted are North Africans, who do not look so different racially-speaking from southern Europeans (yet enough to be differentiated in most cases). Yet Southern Europeans, who as numerous as North Africans in France or Belgium, do not pose any problem to their host society as they adapt well, and therefore are not criticised. North Africans who adapt well (e.g. some French actors or singers) are so-to-say never victims of "racism/criticism", because it is not based on race by socio-cultural adaptation.

In fact I found Europeans to be incredibly tolerant compared to what they have to cope with. European governments are in fact much too tolerant and kind-hearted with illegal immigrants and long-term immigrants that do not adapt well. In comparison, Japan, Asian countries and even the USA, Canada and Australia are much stricter and tougher with those immigrants. Frankly, what government naturalise even illegal immigrants once they have been 5 years (illegaly) in the country ? (Belgium does) What government gives ID or passports to all the illegal immigrants on its territory one every 2 years ? (Italy does) What country gives residency rights to people who haven't even applied for it ? (Belgium does). What country gives tax-payers money to recent immigrants who don't have a job when some of the country's nationals do not even qualify for it ? (several continental European countries do). Talk about racism ! Soon it will be illegal to be white in Europe by government's decision

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,252
    Given: 13,609

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Agapetos View Post
    In Europe, racism is not so much based on race itself as in cultural and behavioural difference. It is directly at recent immigrants typically poor and coming from very different cultures, and who have serious adaptation problems. So it's more like socio-economico-cultural intolerance than properly "racism". The best proof is that those who are most targeted are North Africans, who do not look so different racially-speaking from southern Europeans (yet enough to be differentiated in most cases). Yet Southern Europeans, who as numerous as North Africans in France or Belgium, do not pose any problem to their host society as they adapt well, and therefore are not criticised. North Africans who adapt well (e.g. some French actors or singers) are so-to-say never victims of "racism/criticism", because it is not based on race by socio-cultural adaptation.

In fact I found Europeans to be incredibly tolerant compared to what they have to cope with. European governments are in fact much too tolerant and kind-hearted with illegal immigrants and long-term immigrants that do not adapt well. In comparison, Japan, Asian countries and even the USA, Canada and Australia are much stricter and tougher with those immigrants. Frankly, what government naturalise even illegal immigrants once they have been 5 years (illegaly) in the country ? (Belgium does) What government gives ID or passports to all the illegal immigrants on its territory one every 2 years ? (Italy does) What country gives residency rights to people who haven't even applied for it ? (Belgium does). What country gives tax-payers money to recent immigrants who don't have a job when some of the country's nationals do not even qualify for it ? (several continental European countries do). Talk about racism ! Soon it will be illegal to be white in Europe by government's decision

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2018 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Region
    Slavonija-Baranya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,569
    Given: 2,482

0 Not allowed!

The one true religion is the Spanish Inquisition.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Taxonomy
    East Alpine - East Med
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

bump

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Taxonomy
    East Alpine - East Med
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    The one true religion is the Spanish Inquisition.
    You mean the Catholic church? or the actual inquisitions?

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

0 Not allowed!

The true religion for Europe is Islam. In 50 years, it will be the majority religion in Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 11:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sexy...too much sexy
    Country
    Micronesia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,071
    Given: 847

0 Not allowed!

yes

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast