United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    White people urban legends seems to get more respect than others...whether its ET probing rectums, big hairy Sasquatch saying hello, or rich elite going balls deep inside toddlers
    Black people have them also.

Last Online
    12-31-2023 @ 11:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavomongol
    Ethnicity
    fugly
    Country
    Pakistan
    Y-DNA
    A1DS
    mtDNA
    H1N1
    Taxonomy
    Turanid/Mongoloid
    Hero
    Black O'Banana
    Religion
    Pantardism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,818
    Given: 3,519

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MissMischief View Post
    The biggest debunker for me is why a Pizza Joint? Why would presidential candidates run their illegal smuggling ring, whatever it is, through a Pizza Joint in DC, like some lowly local mafia?

Plus the proponents of "Pizzagate" have a history of believing wild, baseless theories and promoting outrageous conspiracies.
    This may be a false story to divert attention from other important matters but I dislike the opposite effect which would be diminishing the pedoproblem.

I also dislike a very trendy idea which, in this case, would consist in condemning an internet hoax whilst at the same time using it to spread political ideas. The article "Donald Trump supporters from the extremist white nationalist alt-right". Is he really? And Alt-right is also bolded, must be a real bad word, *wink wink*. So, what we get is Donald Trump - the bad guy, Hillary - the victim, bad white nationalism, extremism, pedophilia, the evil dictator Erdogan in one article. Only Putin is missing! And the conclusion would be: not mainstream -not good!

Anyway, my point is, i hate sneaky, implicit, between the lines, etc.

Now more on the 'story' concerning its improbable character. I could have been perfectly true. Paedos have no speicific social class, nor particular age or type of job. I wouldn't be surprised if this kind of places really exist. People are juts different, you probablay don't have the right mindset to undestand how they function. As a parallel, I could ask you why Dominique Strauss-Kahn slept with that ugly cow of his, the one that he was caught with? I'm pretty ocnfident he could afford much better and it could have been cheaper on the long run... The more disgusting, the more exciting, mayhaps, go figure... Paedos work in mysterious ways, too

oh and excuse mfor the incoherency, it's very late and i'm sleepy
    - Mongol Pride Worldwide -
    - Uzbek Pride Worldwide -
    -------------------------------------

Last Online
    06-11-2023 @ 11:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,762
    Given: 3,655

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    Podesta's / Alefantis and others are not Presidential candidates. Because they are connected to Hillary does not mean she would know anything.
    Either way, this conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked - it has been determined to be false by the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia and by multiple organizations including Snopes.com, The New York Times, and Fox News. Plus, no alleged victims have come forward, nor has any physical evidence been found.

Why did you even post those pictures in the OP? They are just images of children of family and friends of the pizzeria's staff that were taken from social media sites such as Instagram and claimed to be photos of victims, Mr. Gullible.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,937
    Given: 12,766

3 Not allowed!

It's a false story now used by some talking heads on the left to argue on censoring the internet by having search engines bury particular stories. Leftist media members (the bulk of the US media) and politicians realize Hillary lost the election because of alternative media (internet) and so they're using the excuse of 'fake news' to promote internet censorship. The pizzagate story is absurd but I can think of many examples of where the mainstream media was purposefully dishonest to push an agenda.

Their monopoly on people's attention is over and they want it back. The above is much worse than 'pizzagate.' One is a tall tale gaining momentum among people on the internet, while the other is people in a position to influence an audience of millions by using its news organization's respectability as 'serious news' to manipulate public opinion against a man they decided should be in prison regardless of what actually happened.

It's shocking that they would edit Zimmerman's 911 call to give a different perception and yet I don't recall anyone on the left getting upset about it like they are about 'pizzagate' being false. It's their peeps. Why get upset at one's own peeps when they act shady? blah...

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Either way, this conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked - it has been determined to be false by the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia and by multiple organizations including Snopes.com, The New York Times, and Fox News. Plus, no alleged victims have come forward, nor has any physical evidence been found.

Why did you even post those pictures in the OP? They are just images of children of family and friends of the pizzeria's staff that were taken from social media sites such as Instagram and claimed to be photos of victims, Mr. Gullible.
    No investigation by the police. Why would anyone trust MSM who was in collusion with Hillary campaign? How can young children come forward? I never said it was true BTW. You seem very gullible to the MSM, and Snopes LOL. you think they are wizard of oz?

Last Online
    08-20-2023 @ 07:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    French canadian
    Ancestry
    Northern France
    Country
    Quebec
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H1
    Religion
    Sethianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 328
    Given: 243

2 Not allowed!

I bet most people who hate conspiracy theories are the same ones who think Russia hacked the elections. (the irony)

It's not a matter of whether there is evidence or not, if there was evidence these people would be in jail already. If you've read the full story, any person with an open mind would find some of the things presented suspicious at the very least.
    "Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."

-Gospel of Thomas

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    I bet most people who hate conspiracy theories are the same ones who think Russia hacked the elections. (the irony)

It's not a matter of whether there is evidence or not, if there was evidence these people would be in jail already. If you've read the full story, any person with an open mind would find some of the things presented suspicious at the very least.
    Exactly.

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    Seems to be no real evidence to support it.
    I agree, the posts by the owner are a bit creepy, though, however you're right there is no real evidence. Some suspicious things though, no doubt.

Specifically the owner saying they have a basement in one interview (pre-Pizzagate) and then saying they don't in a recent interview. That's a bit strange. Tells me the guy's a liar right off the bat.

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

2 Not allowed!

Sure, the kid with her hands all taped up to the table is not suspicious at all.

Not saying it's true, but creepy AS FUCK.

Also the owner lied about them having a basement. First he said they did in an interview (pre-Pizzagate) and in a recent interview said they didn't. Again, no real evidence, but creepy facts nonetheless. I wouldn't say the pedo ring is a real thing, but I also wouldn't deny it could be real. Denying it flat-out like you are doing, is quite dumb considering the creepy facts we have.

I've noticed you always rush to the Liberal viewpoint's defense, though, every time. It's a bit strange, makes me think you have some sort of agenda and are pretty ideological. This is dangerous as it can make you oblivious to reality, at times (in your blind partisanship).

Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 05:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,266
    Given: 7,816

0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information