Eurasia
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 14

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    Lol at people making fun of Afghanistan even though a lot of them come from shit tier countries that are closer to Afghanistan in development than they are to the most developed nations. And the funny part is is that their countries aren't even war torn. People who make fun of war torn countries are like able bodied people who feel special for winning in a basketball game full of people in wheelchairs.
    War has nothing to do with it. In 1950s, Europe was torn because of wars. Did you see them slicing their wives ears off raping little kids during war?

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,062
    Given: 6,146

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy View Post
    Obviously. If I were an Afghan seeking a better life and adventure and had zero prospects where I lived I might try to immigrate to Europe as well. However, I think about what's best for my people and country in a long sighted, holistic way and what's happening is irreversible and deeply damaging. It's already gone way too far.

Also while I do care about and sympathize with actual children I don't have it in my system to do the same with a young man of fighting age, it's just not there.
    I'm not for a bunch of men going as refugees either, it's all part of a liberal scheme anyways. I just hate it when people try to humanize Syrians by comparing them to Afghans and making them look like angels compared to Afghans when they're not and they're both going through the same thing. I also hate it when people try to attach me to a country that I have never been to in my life and a country that deattached itself from me. I have connections to it, but I'm different from Afghanistan and Afghans. I'm not even technically Afghan, (that's a nationality), but my ethnicity is Afghan-Pashtun. In America, the Afghan immigrants are vey hard working and established themselves:

Last Online
    10-16-2023 @ 09:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    American
    Ethnicity
    Eurasia
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Manzikert View Post
    Are you Pakistani? You guys should be turn Afghanistan into a nuke test zone. World needs to be got rid of them, seriously.
    Yes, I'm Pakistani American. I don't think nuking them is a good idea but we just sent back millions of Afghan refugees back to Afghanistan. These people are filthy.

Last Online
    08-16-2018 @ 05:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,764
    Given: 294

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    " وَإِن تَتَوَلَّوْاْ يَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْماً غَيْرَكُمْ ثُمَّ لاَ يَكُونُواْ"

When the Native Americans turned to disbelief, ancestor worship and human sacrifice...Allah replaced their nation with another. Take heed of their example.
    The Native Americans ''disbelief, ancestor worship and human sacrifice'' lasted for over 10,000 years, probably longer. It existed before the earliest days of Abrahamic religion. Not a good argument. Islam is a young religion.

The Native-Americans fault was that of having being isolated for too long, making them naive towards intruders.

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,062
    Given: 6,146

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Breathe View Post
    War has nothing to do with it. In 1950s, Europe was torn because of wars. Did you see them slicing their wives ears off raping little kids during war?
    Lol,the last time I checked, Europeans did flee to America due to religious persecution, war, and other hardships.
    Learn some about Afghans here
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...of-Afghanistan

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tion-structure

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Lol,the last time I checked, Europeans did flee to America due to religious persecution, war, and other hardships.
    They did, because humans care about themselves. Didn't end very well for the original population.

However if you want to take the latest world wars as an example. If you look at pictures of refugees, they were almost solely small children and women. The men fought. The opposite of the recent refugee crisis.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

1 Not allowed!

The Native Americans ''disbelief, ancestor worship and human sacrifice'' lasted for over 10,000 years, probably longer. It existed before the earliest days of Abrahamic religion. Not a good argument. Islam is a young religion.

The Native-Americans fault was that of having being isolated for too long, making them naive towards intruders.
    Majority of contemporary thought in the humanities field are 19th century Theosophist forgeries; this from the history of Europe to how religions started. Every society on Earth had at one time believed in a monotheism brought about by Divine revelation via human arbitraries (prophets and messengers), that over the generations devolved into polytheism and ancestor worship.

Nothing the white man says about Native American religion or history is true as far as Im concerned.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Majority of contemporary thought in the humanities field are 19th century Theosophist forgeries; this from the history of Europe to how religions started. Every society on Earth had at one time believed in a monotheism brought about by Divine revelation via human arbitraries (prophets and messengers), that over the generations devolved into polytheism and ancestor worship.

Nothing the white man says about Native American religion or history is true as far as Im concerned.
    Extremely unlikely, post an even semi-credible source please.

Last Online
    10-16-2023 @ 09:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    American
    Ethnicity
    Eurasia
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You're going off topic. Europeans did migrate to North America during wars. But did they rape children and cut off their wife's body parts just because they are having a war? I don't think so.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

1 Not allowed!

Extremely unlikely, post an even semi-credible source please.
    Theosophical influence in global religious history : http://jaar.oxfordjournals.org/conte...l.lft095.short

And my sources regarding Monotheism in the Americas are not in English. The belief in "One God" indeed existed in the Native American world prior to the introduction of Christianity by the Europeans and continues to exist among North American traditionalists today. North American aboriginal 'religion' is often misunderstood, largely as a result of a lack of structure and the unwillingness to share a belief system that most Native Americans consider to be universal, a "religion that all should know" at a subconscious level (ie: fitrah). The majority of Native American cultures and their religion can be characterized by a monotheistic belief in an all-powerful creator known as the "Great Spirit". But his power was administered in the material world through "messengers", or spiritual beings who served as intermediaries on behalf of the people. 

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information