Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    Well, be aware of the fact that France is not only Europe. We have several islands and territories in the 7 continents, including Antarctica. So, yes, many "Negroes" are French and were part of the European Union before you, even our penguins were part of the European family before Croatia.
    Keep in mind that a lot of French who vote for the Far-Right (and even for the Far-Left) don't accept people from Eastern Europe. They are afraid that a bunch of Romanians, Poles, Yugoslavs, Gypsies come and steal their jobs. (France rejected the proposed Constitution of the European Union in 2005 because of the fear of the infamous "Polish plumber" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Plumber)
    OMG but Melki we were all EUROPEANS before European Union exist

We don't accept a special KIND OF people from east, don't generalize. Nothing against Poles or whatever they behave correctly, the problem is HOW MANY. And Romani are not Romanian........

You criticize the "Negroes", just know they speak better French than you'll ever do and are entitled to call France "my home" the same way a guy from Hawaii is considered fully American. To many French, you cheap workers from Central and Eastern Europe are just "white nigga".
    Please stop trolling, we're more slaves than Balkans because of EU now. And we don't even give jobs to eastern euro now, priority for hard jobs goes to algerians.

Melki I'm going to be your curse here, follow you everywhere you post, be careful hahaha

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2018 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Region
    Slavonija-Baranya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,569
    Given: 2,482

1 Not allowed!

Croatia existed for lot longer than most countries in Europe, nevermind Australia.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilma View Post
    And Romani are not Romanian........
    I never mistook Romanians with Roma people. Read my comment again.

And the truth is that my black friends from Guadeloupe or Mayotte need less visa requirements than any Hungarian or Croatian citizen when they travel abroad.
    And never forget that many Algerians, Africans and Vietnamese fought to preserve the freedom of France, and shed their blood during the two World Wars. I feel closer to them than to any "Turanid" Magyar.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

0 Not allowed!

And the truth is that my black friends from Guadeloupe or Mayotte need less visa requirements than any Hungarian or Croatian citizen when they travel abroad.
    And never forget that many Algerians, Africans and Vietnamese fought to preserve the freedom of France, and shed their blood during the two World Wars. I feel closer to them than to any "Turanid" Magyar.
    Yep I know you don't mistook them but you put gypsies with Poles and Yugoslavs, and then Yugoslav does not mean anything anymore, you can't do that. Gypsies are nomads and when I told you we don't accept special KIND OF central and eastern euro is that we don't accept criminals from Balkans which are here albanese criminals. I don't mistook them with ALL albanese people from Albania !

Of course your friends have no problem, they have french papers, they don't give a shit about french citizens abroad.

Agree about those men you said they fought for France and for me they have more to be proud of than some of their descendants here in France today. I don't feel more Viet for that Melki... I just feel european, as you are european too. You can feel closer to someone which gave his blood for France but by identity / customs / languages etc we're not the same after all.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    Religion aside, are Bosniaks closer to Croats or Serbs?
    Besides religion and culture (and that two always walk hand to hand), Bosniaks are closer to us considering genetics and history, some of Historians say that Bosniaks are Croats who took Muslim religion in Bosnia long time ago, some of them get angry on those claims, but I don't care truly, I respect their nation as it is; Bosniaks.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Well, be aware of the fact that France is not only Europe. We have several islands and territories in the 7 continents, including Antarctica. So, yes, many "Negroes" are French and were part of the European Union before you, even our penguins were part of the European family before Croatia.
    Keep in mind that a lot of French who vote for the Far-Right (and even for the Far-Left) don't accept people from Eastern Europe. They are afraid that a bunch of Romanians, Poles, Yugoslavs, Gypsies come and steal their jobs. (France rejected the proposed Constitution of the European Union in 2005 because of the fear of the infamous "Polish plumber" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Plumber)
    Who cares for your LEFTIST European Union or your NEGROES? I sure don't, neither does Viktor Orban & Hungary, and British sure doesn't; Brexit.

More and more countries will leave European Union if ppl like yourself do not step down, you cannot be in charge of European union, you are driving us all to extinction and I dont care what do you think it's right, I care what ppl think.

If you lefitsts are so braveeeeeee and sure in your opinion, give Democratic social-society referendums to ppl about this things, why are you affraid of referendums? OH YEAH, because you would lose all of them, you have nothing, and I mean NOTHING to do with Democracy, neither do you, or European Union of today.

Plz sell your KUMBAYA-PRAISE THE LORD fairytales to someone else.

In the mind of many French, there's still a gap between Western and Eastern Europe. The Iron Curtain was never completely destroyed, and those living beyond that imaginary line are often considered second-class citizens.
    You criticize the "Negroes", just know they speak better French than you'll ever do and are entitled to call France "my home" the same way a guy from Hawaii is considered fully American. To many French, you cheap workers from Central and Eastern Europe are just "white nigga".
    Iron curtain even though was bad thing, it protected our people from extinciton in which you are now, and because of great French users here I will not say to you what kind of opinion ppl have about you here and what names they place on you.

On last Basketbal match between Croats and France there was a transparent (this is only medium provokation); FRAFRICA VS CROATIA

I was always wondering, French as yourself (you're french right?), where is exactly your teams in Basketball, Football..? I dont see them... I just see Africans and Algerians, where are they? Are you natives anti-talents or what? No offence lol.

Or is it that you have so much negroes and arabs in your country that TRUE FRENCH cannot even get the chance, oh yeahhhh I heard about racism toward white french (the only french) in French sport.

And please, don't tell me a Syrian refugee could survive their. Syrians have an urban civilization like you and me.
    Well I have one good idea, you wanna hear it? Why dont you and French like you, and Leftists like you, why dont you move to Syria, Lebanon or even Gulf Arab states? Dont bring their scum to us, and I am sick and tired of your STAR TREK FEDERATION bullshit, you are nothing more but stupid liberal sheeps.

I divide people on; intelligent, nazis and liberals, those last two are idiots obviously.

Your mind is confused to such a point that you manage to make self-contradictory sentences. If you really claim there's no conflict and that you respect other people, then start with the Leftists. Sometimes I have the feeling you're constantly drunk when you type on the keyboard.
    Oh my mind is confused isn' it little Leftist-Fascist? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ARGUMENT against me what so ever, you can just bark bark bark, you dont have anything against my philosophy, nothing...

You can sell those stories to NeoNazis or someone else LEFTY but not to me, I know exactly who you are, YOU ARE SICK just like Nazis, only opposite sickness, you should save yourself before It's too late, come back to Direct Democracy thinking, Liberal-Fascist.

The same guy who became mad after being called an Ustaša... Now I understand why.
    You Leftists DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING , I can destroy you in 1 hour of arguments on national TV, you are pathetic... I have more respect for those sick Nazis (YOUR BROTHERS by thinking - dictators just like you) than for you paradox little insects who are drinking the very blood of each nations on this continent, but not for long, neither did Nazis neither will you.

You don't have any argument against me nothing, you lose... always, like any LEFTY against me, you don't have support of people, because you dont give Referendums to ppl, you dont have support in anything except YOUR THINKING that you're right (who told you you're right? is it Buddhaaaaa??? lol, is it Kant and Hegel???? who??? did you went on coffe with Aristotle?? lol), who told you you're right?

NO ONE TOLD YOU, you Lefitsts KNOW you're right even though you dont know how but you know, let me tell you what is the right term for that: DICTATORSHIP, and you are dictator not me, you, dictator of SICK ideology - Left/Liberal ideology which you implement on force, your only enemies (for now) are another sick ppl; NAZIS, well you don't except ppl like me (not you leftists of nazis), both you and Nazis, you are fucking joke, an insult to Intelligence.

No please, we don't need another Hitler and his "Final Solution".
    Hahahahha, classical Leftist defense, when you have nothing to say, not any argument to give, you call someone as Hitler hahahaha, THE ONLY NAZIS IN EUROPE TODAY ARE LEFTISTS/LIBERALS LIKE YOURSELF (NAZIS ARE YOUR BROTHERS BY THINKING, THE OPPOSITE SICKNESS TO YOURS), YOU ARE SICK just like they were sick.

My only final solution would be to bring down Leftists from power (which someone will do) in Europe, and put you into SAME dirt as NeoNazis are today, because you are same sickness only opposite, two sick brothers.

You can talk your Leftist MUMBO JUMBO to some NeoNazi, but not to me, I am guy who support (from always till I die); DIRECT DEMOCRACY, and that is somethin you Leftists are affraid the most, because you would lose on every, and I mean every every every single Democratic Social-Society referendum, on every single one troughout Europe.
    Last edited by Robocop; 11-29-2016 at 12:54 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    Croatia existed for lot longer than most countries in Europe, nevermind Australia.
    Croatia was state in 9th century, (confirmed by Vatican, on stone and papers), and that idiots is talking to me about Australia lol.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2018 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Region
    Slavonija-Baranya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,569
    Given: 2,482

1 Not allowed!

Here is the "civilisation" that this nigger Melki represents , these are his brothers.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I dont care what do you think of us Croatians, or Hungarians or whatever, we just know how we look on you, YOU ARE FRAFRICA, my father is LAUGHING HIS ASS when he see your Football team or Basketball team on TV, HE IS LAUGHING...

And half of Europe is laughing with him.

When I would come to some caffe bar when France is playing, comments from ppl are everywhere; look at those negroes how they play, no one is even thinking of France anymore, for us there is only FRAFRICA in sport.

@Ilma you know this is true so I think this will not offend you, but entire Central and Eastern Europe is calling France as FRAFRICA.

I am not laughing at that term FRAFRICA, because I hate to see that in France, but ppl think that of France now, but it will change.

@Melki You and French like you, you are a fucking JOKE, you sold your country, you sold your people, you are a pathetic little worm, like that HITLER-LIBERAL FASCIST WOMAN MERKEL, but your time is coming dont you worry, you will fall soon troughout Europe.

P.S. When I take my kid at school SHE WILL BE WITH HER OWN KIND, with European ppl in class, with who do your children go? with DESERT CAMEL-RIDER children, fuck off FrAfrica, Croatia will never end up like you, neither will Hungary, or Serbia, or Poland...

BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW TO PROTECT WHAT IS OURS, you are a joke, except for ppl like @Ilma and millions of other French patriots WHO DON'T HAVE RIGHT OF VOICE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY because of Liberal-Fascists like yourself.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

deleted
    Last edited by Robocop; 11-29-2016 at 12:53 PM.

Page 23 of 89 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread Information