Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I joined a casual sex sex site in order to deal with my virginity But i left as it weighed on me.

Last Online
    06-11-2023 @ 11:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,762
    Given: 3,655

6 Not allowed!

Joining a hookup site was not a bad idea per se, but from what you wrote, it seems like this means a fair bit to you. My advice to you would be to wait; remaining a virgin and having a good first sexual encounter (with someone you fancy and feel comfortable with) would be much better than losing it for the sake of losing it and then being filled with remorse. I know that you feel like you're missing out - it feels awful when it seems like everyone is doing it except you.

However, you will probably have a better time if you wait. It might be worth your while to stop 'waiting' for someone to come along though, just go out and find them - taking an active role in this will yield better returns, as hard as it might be.

Senior Member James David Caulton's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-26-2017 @ 05:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alpanized Keltic nordid
    Ancestry
    English,Irish,Scottish
    Country
    Great Britain
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 554
    Given: 196

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MissMischief View Post
    Joining a hookup site was not a bad idea per se, but from what you wrote, it seems like this means a fair bit to you. My advice to you would be to wait; remaining a virgin and having a good first sexual encounter (with someone you fancy and feel comfortable with) would be much better than losing it for the sake of losing it and then being filled with remorse. I know that you feel like you're missing out - it feels awful when it seems like everyone is doing it except you.

However, you will probably have a better time if you wait. It might be worth your while to stop 'waiting' for someone to come along though, just go out and find them - taking an active role in this will yield better returns, as hard as it might be.

Thank you

Andid999
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    Uruguayan
    Ancestry
    56% North Italy, 12% Spain, 12% Basque, 12% Lebanon, 6% France, 1% Native American
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H1e
    Taxonomy
    Alpine med
    Politics
    Centre-left
    Religion
    Agnostic - culturally Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,070
    Given: 6,416

3 Not allowed!

Why are you sharing this?

Senior Member James David Caulton's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-26-2017 @ 05:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alpanized Keltic nordid
    Ancestry
    English,Irish,Scottish
    Country
    Great Britain
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 554
    Given: 196

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie999 View Post
    Why are you sharing this?
    because I didn't get response on a previous forum which I use

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

4 Not allowed!

Those websites don't work because almost all women hate casual sex.... You'll have a bunch of dudes (100's) competing for 1 girl who may or may not be a sub-standard slut infected with STD's (that is, if she isn't a bot employed by website).....

Semen is your precious life-force if you;re gonna waste it on someone at least make it be someone who actually makes your heart beat fast.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Battering Ram View Post
    Those websites don't work because almost all women hate casual sex.... You'll have a bunch of dudes (100's) competing for 1 girl who may or may not be a sub-standard slut infected with STD's (that is, if she isn't a bot employed by website).....

Semen is your precious life-force if you;re gonna waste it on someone at least make it be someone who actually makes your heart beat fast.
    not only that but nowdays a lot of women on dating sites are there for their ego mostly . every guy writes them ...they get like 394 mails per day and they enjoy the attention . some years ago when the online dating stuff was more new it was more exciting and many women also were keen to actually meet someone. it was more active with more members and a lot of mail traffic .nowdays some dont even bother to click on guys profiles anymore to look who wrote them unless you write her an uber creative mail to get her attention since a lot of guys say "hi how are you" kind of stuff which "bores" the princesses even if they are dumb and/or weigh 10 tons and/or look like a scarecrow they demand a prince charming who will talk over the computer like a pick up artist and entertain her . there are still some ways to succeed ...mostly thorugh video chatting but tbh. it is not worth anymore ...online dating was good for shy people (like myself years ago I was too shy to cold approach women . it helped me meet many women and was very helpful in my dating life because I could improve through dates) but now real life game has become easier than online wtf . focus on real life OP
    Last edited by Hadouken; 12-15-2016 at 12:19 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-20-2018 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euramerasian
    Ethnicity
    Mexican
    Ancestry
    1/4 Spanish; 1/4 Japanese; 1/4 German; 1/4 Amerindian
    Country
    France
    Region
    Pays de la Loire
    Politics
    She said, "Don't make others suffer for your personal hatred."
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,226
    Given: 456

0 Not allowed!

You are weak

Quote Originally Posted by Battering Ram View Post

Clearly you're not doing it right

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    not only that but nowdays a lot of women on dating sites are there for their ego mostly . every guy writes them ...they get like 394 mails per day and they enjoy the attention . some years ago when the online dating stuff was more new it was more exciting and many women also were keen to actually meet someone. it was more active with more members and a lot of mail traffic .nowdays some dont even bother to click on guys profiles anymore to look who wrote them unless you write her an uber creative mail to get her attention since a lot of guys say "hi how are you" kind of stuff which "bores" the princesses even if they are dumb and/or weigh 10 tons and/or look like a scarecrow they demand a prince charming who will talk over the computer like a pick up artist and entertain her . there are still some ways to succeed ...mostly thorugh video chatting but tbh. it is not worth anymore ...online dating was good for shy people (like myself years ago I was too shy to cold approach women . it helped me meet many women and was very helpful in my dating life because I could improve through dates) but now real life game has become easier than online wtf . focus on real life OP
    Saying, "Hi, how are you" is absurdly underacheiving.

I've gone on Tinder, for the lolz, and I've been told that I stand out for my ability to have a conversation. Too many guys lack in that department.

OP: Just get yourslef out there and mingle with the women. Don't tell them you're a virgin, women hate having to "break in" a guy. Lie if you have to.. You can tell afterwards when you prematurely ejaculate. (And you will)

How old are you?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneeye View Post
    Saying, "Hi, how are you" is absurdly underacheiving.

I've gone on Tinder, for the lolz, and I've been told that I stand out for my ability to have a conversation. Too many guys lack in that department.

OP: Just get yourslef out there and mingle with the women. Don't tell them you're a virgin, women hate having to "break in" a guy. Lie if you have to.. You can tell afterwards when you prematurely ejaculate. (And you will)

How old are you?
    I know but I prefer to use my conversation abilities for real life pick ups again and not for some random chick on the net who gets 10000 messages per day . I think it is also because I am fed up with the sites I have been on for years . never tried tinder for example . but I dont think I will . and arent you married you faggot ? wtf are you doing

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    I know but I prefer to use my conversation abilities for real life pick ups again and not for some random chick on the net who gets 10000 messages per day . I think it is also because I am fed up with the sites I have been on for years . never tried tinder for example . but I dont think I will . and arent you married you faggot ? wtf are you doing
    Gettin moar pussay den u

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information