Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else thinks that beauty standard for women are little bit too high

Last Online
    Today @ 10:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

2 Not allowed!

Default Anyone else thinks that beauty standard for women are little bit too high

Honestly. Look at this. All popular pop girl's did plastic surgery even though they were already cute

Taylor Swift was always cute. She was forced to fix her small eyes. Thin lips. And curly hair. Because of weird beauty standard. Which want everyone to look same. How many white women have these eyes? Why she need big eyes? She used to look uniqueClick image for larger version. 

Name:	images - 2024-03-10T184025.310.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	127545

Ariana Grande. Had changed her race. Why she need to do this to be famous? Her voice is extremely beautiful too
    Also why every women with curly hair is making it straight?
    What is wrong with curly hair? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images - 2024-03-10T184118.659.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	127546

Why all famous women in music or hollywood need to look 10/10
    Kylie Jenner. Was so sad. She was happy about her daughter having her father lips. Because she was probably bullied for her looks. People hate jenner for doing plastic surgery as a minor. But don't ask why she did it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images - 2024-03-10T184213.006.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	127547

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 11:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,973
    Given: 3,721

1 Not allowed!

I can see why they needed plastic surgery, to go from 5 to 6.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    I can see why they needed plastic surgery, to go from 5 to 6.
    Maybe all women in music are doing plastic surgery because of these beauty standard.
    Where you are 5 if you have some imperfections like curly hair big nose small eyes thin lips. They're not imperfections either. Society think they are
    In the end everyone looking same
    I personally find pre plastic surgery Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande more attractive than Margot robbie. Who herself have done plastic surgery.

Imperfections make women look unique and cute.
    Perfect looking women look boring

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 814
    Given: 281

0 Not allowed!

I'm not some sort of pickme but I think the beauty standards for women are not very high, I will say they are slightly higher for men especially about stupid things.

In a world where women as ugly as Billie Eilish are considered beautiful with their pictures plastered on magazine covers... and really very ordinary girls like Emma Watson are also considered strikingly beautiful... sometimes it feels like anyone short of truly deformed women can be considered beautiful. Just put on enough makeup and don't be obese and you will be considered "attractive enough". But obviously being considered beautiful isn't that much in and of itself - it doesn't make up for being loved, being accomplished, being talented, etc. it's just a nice thing that might make people treat you nicer at different parts of your life.

And you can have a handsome, broad-shouldered man with a great jawline and hot body... and because he's 5'5, he's not considered attractive by the standard of like 75% of women under the age of 50.

That all being said, a lot of this is stupid. I think we are way too focused on beauty as a society. I don't think beauty should matter this much outside of the context of your own romantic/sexual relationships. I've been trying to become less of a shallow person over the years and I still find myself being judgmental of people who I'm not trying to have sex with over their looks, I really wish we as a society could just move past the beauty obsession.

BTW all three of the women you posted would be fine in the real world with their original looks. They were all women who would appeal to the opposite sex, all of them would be the "type" of many men. It's just that being a celebrity is about vanity and riches, obviously they're going to get plastic surgery anyway.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    I'm not some sort of pickme but I think the beauty standards for women are not very high, I will say they are slightly higher for men especially about stupid things.

In a world where women as ugly as Billie Eilish are considered beautiful with their pictures plastered on magazine covers... and really very ordinary girls like Emma Watson are also considered strikingly beautiful... sometimes it feels like anyone short of truly deformed women can be considered beautiful. Just put on enough makeup and don't be obese and you will be considered "attractive enough". But obviously being considered beautiful isn't that much in and of itself - it doesn't make up for being loved, being accomplished, being talented, etc. it's just a nice thing that might make people treat you nicer at different parts of your life.

And you can have a handsome, broad-shouldered man with a great jawline and hot body... and because he's 5'5, he's not considered attractive by the standard of like 75% of women under the age of 50.

That all being said, a lot of this is stupid. I think we are way too focused on beauty as a society. I don't think beauty should matter this much outside of the context of your own romantic/sexual relationships. I've been trying to become less of a shallow person over the years and I still find myself being judgmental of people who I'm not trying to have sex with over their looks, I really wish we as a society could just move past the beauty obsession.

BTW all three of the women you posted would be fine in the real world with their original looks. They were all women who would appeal to the opposite sex, all of them would be the "type" of many men. It's just that being a celebrity is about vanity and riches, obviously they're going to get plastic surgery anyway.
    What changed lately tropicalslavic? Did you perhaps realize that as a woman you are a depreciating asset so you changed your ways of thinking?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If standard are not high. Then why everyone is doing plastic surgery?
    Dude every straight young girl used to have crush on Bieber lol
    Maybe you don't believe in goth girl supremacy.
    Eilish cute. I personally think that she look better than robbie. Who so many people consider most attractive women lmao

See taste is very subjective

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    What changed lately tropicalslavic? Did you perhaps realize that as a woman you are a depreciating asset so you changed your ways of thinking?
    Nothing changed, same opinions I've had for many years now. My husband doesn't seem to think I'm a depreciating asset, he's the one who willingly married an older woman lol. You did a good job getting attention with the Women thread, why don't you go back to that?
    It's Modelo Negra time

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    If standard are not high. Then why everyone is doing plastic surgery?
    Dude every straight young girl used to have crush on Bieber lol
    Maybe you don't believe in goth girl supremacy.
    Eilish cute. I personally think that she look better than robbie. Who so many people consider most attractive women lmao

See taste is very subjective
    Taste is somewhat subjective.

Honestly people get plastic surgery because they are vain af. I probably could afford it at this point in my life if I wanted it, but I'd only ever get reconstructive surgery (like after a person gets mangled in a car wreck or something like that). I've known Slavic women who immigrated to the US just because they wanted to be able to afford breast implants easier. It's all very stupid and you have to understand that the mindset of these people is about worldly beauty and material possessions only. Like do you really think any of those three women would have a problem in the real world due to their looks? No man looks at Taylor Swift before getting eye surgery and thinks any less of her appearance because of it.

I personally never had a crush on Bieber but I was one of those edgy people who thought everything popular was bad at that age. I secretly liked his music, but I'd never have admitted that to my friends at the time.

I think the whole goth thing is weird ngl. Always have.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

Nothing changed, same opinions I've had for many years now. My husband doesn't seem to think I'm a depreciating asset, he's the one who willingly married an older woman lol. You did a good job getting attention with the Women thread, why don't you go back to that?
    I had no idea you are older than your husband. Were you a single mom when he married you and did he have kids before you?

You did a good job getting attention with the Women thread, why don't you go back to that?
    I mean ... why go on people's nerves only on Women thread.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    I had no idea you are older than your husband. Were you a single mom when he married you and did he have kids before you?

I mean ... why go on people's nerves only on Women thread.
    We only have children together.

But anyway. Back on topic. If you're gonna troll at least make it about beauty standards for women like OP wants to talk about lol
    It's Modelo Negra time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information