Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

"And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes–powerful beams of light. Yes, it was a real light, a powerful, dazzling, blinding light, a light more intense than I had ever produced by the most powerful lamps in my laboratory." - Nikola Tesla

Last Online
    09-01-2019 @ 09:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Somebody in the comments section of the above Youtube video did a translation:

Stone1988 9 years ago
    M: This time next year, we meet again at this place.
    F: Remember to bring roses, wear a tie and bring misses.

M: It's most beautiful when romancing, giving love whole-heartedly is tireless.
    F: Afraid of getting drunk on too much love, the most beautiful person will still be weak if there's no love from someone.

CHORUS

M: I will give you red roses. (F: You know I love to cry.)
    M: Dont you use a lifetime of tears to relate.

[Will continue on the next comment.]

Stone1988 9 years ago
    F: Will the future be very beautiful?
    M: My future will be beautiful only with you.
    B: Dream will be more realistic.

F: I've learned to be drunk in you love. (M: I wont back away.)
    F: You protected me through the dark night.
    B: I'm willing to follow and defend this love path with you, you're most precious.

[Then it starts all over again from the 2nd verse. Hope it helps. Cheers =)]
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes–powerful beams of light. Yes, it was a real light, a powerful, dazzling, blinding light, a light more intense than I had ever produced by the most powerful lamps in my laboratory." - Nikola Tesla

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Another translation:

你最珍貴 - Jacky Cheung & Francesca Kao

明年这个时间
    ming nian zhe ge shi jian 
    Next year at this time
    约在这个地点
    yue zai zhe ge di dian
    make an appointment at this place
    记得带着玫瑰 
    ji de dai zhe mei gui
    remember bringing roses
    打上领带系上思念
    da shang ling dai xi shang si nian
    tie up the nicktie of longing for

动情时刻最美
    dong qing shi ke zui mei
    the moment of falling in love is the prettiest 
    真心的给不累
    zhen xin de gei bu lei
    giving sincerely won't be tiring
    太多的爱怕醉 
    tai duo de ai pa zui
    afraid of being drunk because too much love
    没人疼爱
    mei ren teng ai
    (but) if there is no one's love
    再美的人, 也会憔悴
    zai mei de ren, ye hui qiao cui
    even the prettiest person will be distressed too

#我会送你红色玫瑰
    wo hui song ni hong se mei gui
    I will give you red roses as a present
    你知道我爱流泪
    ni zhi dao wo ai liu lei
    you know I like to cry
    你别拿一生泪眼相对
    ni bie na yi sheng lei yan xiang dui
    don't you face it with your life's tearful eyes
    未来的日子是否很美 
    wei lai de ri zi shi fou cai mei
    the future days, whether beautiful or not
    未来的日子有你才美
    wei lai de ri zi you ni cai mei 
    The future days have you so that it's beautiful
    梦才会真一点
    meng cai hui zhen yi dian
    that makes the dream come true a bit

#我学着在你爱里沉醉
    wo xue zhe zai ni ai li chen zui
    I'm learning to get drunk in your love
    我不撒退
    wo bu sa tui
    I won't drop nor retreat
    你守护着我穿过黑夜
    ni shou hu zhe wo chuan guo hei ye
    you guarded me to pass through the dark night
    我愿意 这条情路 相守相随
    wo yuan yi zhe tiao qing lu xiang shou xiang sui
    I'm willing to guard and follow each other in this love journey
    你最珍贵
    ni zui zhen gui
    You are the most precious

Source: 你最珍貴 - Jacky Cheung & Francesca Kao

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Somebody in the comments section of the above Youtube video did a translation:

Wimz Swimz 4 months ago
    让我翻译成英语虽然我的中文还不好

I've never said whom i loved before
    But, For whom i'm haggard
    It has never been thought before about what's right or wrong

It's filled with being exhausted in my eyes
    to confronting oneself who always feels tired

I also need people to accompany
    To not let my heart be broken
    Let me love to the outside the depths without regretting
    In fact, I don't like what they say
    So many splinters that are difficult to be comforted

The lover's heart should be without sin
    But, For what reason to exist at night repeatedly to cry
    Holding to sleep lonely everyday
    How does the life have no taste?

Do not ask who i am. Please love each other with me
    My true heart which no one can experience
    There are not so many people like me
    For what reason i still must be sad?

Do not ask who I am. Please face with me
    Look at the corner of my eyes that leave the tears
    I'm actually not different with you
    But my heart is broken more easily

Repeat *

Repeat **

Repeat *

Repeat **

Repeat *

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Comment from thegreenman 3 months ago:

you know I was watching Duncans videos about a month ago and I thought how happy and jolly he was when talking about the technology, I thought it a strange attitude at the time

Reply from Dr. Katherine Horton - Stop 007 3 months ago:

Yes, me too. That's what I first noticed. On the Jesse Ventura video he looks like he is about to burst into laughter. It looks like the crisis actors do sometimes, e.g. the interview of Jo Cox's "family" - see the woman on the right in the ZEBRA shirt.

Source:

Notice that Dr. Robert Duncan appears to be so proud of what he accomplished when he stated that he "empowered the dark side" in the following Youtube video:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ashkenazi Jews, Ashke-nazi, Ashke-Nazi, how ironic is that? Why is "Nazi" inside Ashkenazi Jews?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

When I think about the symbol for the Yin and the Yang, I start to wonder if it really is an accurate representation of the reality of this/the Universe. One of my favorite things I like to say many times in the past is the necessity of thinking in terms of ranges, spectrums, and continuums. I suppose proportions is inclusive in all that. How many things related to dualities and dichotomies come in exactly at 50% each? Take for example when you think about the nature versus nurture debate where you might have been taught in school that both are just as important almost implying as if both have equal value to each other. Is this the part where the devil is in the details? Would it be fair to ask/pose the question of to what extent/degree is the composition of nature and nurture? Does nature come in at 50% and nurture also come in at 50% or it is more like nature comes in at 70-80% whereas nurture comes in at 20-30%? Another example would be the duality of masculinity versus femininity. Supposedly, we are suppose to believe that both masculinity and femininity are equal to each and/or have equal value. Once again, I must pose the question of percentage or proportion. What about the very minute detail of anywhere between a 1-5% differential? Some people might argue that such details or small differences don’t really matter but I must beg to differ because even a duality where one thing comes in at 55% and the other thing comes in at 45% really do have serious implications on a variety of other things. Another example would be the duality and/or dichotomy of Left versus Right or liberalism versus conservatism. Some people might say/argue that it’s best to be in the middle or Centrist but is it really? The ultimate reality is that between one side and the other side (Left and Right), one side will produce a society and/or civilization of amazing innovation, creativity, and magnificence. Some people might argue that both sides have their own negatives but at the end of the day, you would still have to pick the lesser of the two evils as uncomfortable/heartbreaking as it may seem. The same can apply to yet another duality/dichotomy which is individualism versus collectivism. Between individualism and collectivism, which one is greater/superior? Contrary to the notion of the benefits/positives associated group work or team work, some of the most amazing discoveries occur with people who isolate themselves from the rest of society. As Nikola Tesla once said, “Be alone, that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is when ideas are born.” So no, two brains aren’t better than one as one brain can be better than many, many brains.

For quite some time now, I have thought about the notion having to do with a very broad theme saying that a paradox constitutes a state of normality but have never really been able to express what I mean. I think I have finally figured out why that is the case because it’s not so much that “a paradox constitutes a state of normality” but rather “a paradox constitutes a state of normality in certain times.” I neglected a very critical factor which revolves around the mystery and/or magic surrounding time. In actuality, it is not so much that duality and/or dichotomy isn’t existent or co-existent but rather there is definitely a side that is ultimately superior to the other. This does not mean that the side that represents inferiority isn’t needed because it is needed in the process of playing that very inferior role for the whole universe or civilization to continue. Even the dichotomy of some kind of “superior-inferior relationship” reflects duality/dichotomy itself which is needed and necessary. So going back to the symbol that represents the Yin and the Yang, perhaps it should be redrawn. Instead of giving the impression as if there is half and half or 50% each, perhaps there should be a total of two circles where you have one circle inside another circle. The circle inside is smaller than the one on the outside. Black would cover the part between the two circles with an area that doesn’t cover as much as the White covering all areas inside the inner circle. In other words, plain and simple, there is more allocation and dedication to the color White (the Yang/Male/Light aspect). Should there also be tiny circle with the respective color of Black and White like in the original symbol of the Yin and the Yang? The answer is no. To do so would taint the purity of both the masculine and feminine energies. The feminization and/or emasculation of males has had a negative effect particularly in Western societies. While the negative effect associated with females is less comparatively speaking, it doesn’t allow for full utilization and/or optimization of the masculine energy. In addition, while at first it may not appear detrimental to females particularly young females, older females may eventually come to understand so and so that’s why there are discussions and Youtube videos centering around how feminism has made women unhappy or has destroyed society.

Here is the symbol for the Yin and the Yang:

Here is what it should really look like (more or less):

So with all of that in mind, as much as some people (I guess P-types in MBTI) wish to believe that there’s really no direct answer in/to life, there in fact is. As much as some people may want to put an equal sign between sets of dichotomies, the reality is that there can only be a greater than or less than sign in lieu. So in essence, it would be as follows:

Masculinity > Femininity

Individualism > Collectivism

Conservatism/Right > Liberalism/Left

Yang > Yin

Thinkers > Feelers (in terms of MBTI)

Eugenics > Dysgenics (seems pretty obvious)

Once again, I must emphasize that the side that represents a lower or lesser quality cannot be eliminated from the equation for they still complement each other regardless as to the degree of quality proportion. In addition, I’m speaking very broadly and generally here and so as always, there can always be a case or argument for the usual exceptions to every rule kind of thing or outliers. I think people tend to forget that it’s actually the average that counts not outliers, and yes, rightfully so, for as much as one may not like, the aggregate does in fact have huge implications.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If America dies, so will Free Speech.
    If America becomes mostly Black, Hispanic or even Asian,
    like typical liberals they are,
    Free Speech will die.

Page 6 of 98 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information