Sardinian
    Ancestry
    North Western Sardinia
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Sardinia
    Hero
    Leonidas of Sparta, Constantine XI, Hampsicoras of Cornus (Sardinian Hero)
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,656
    Given: 332

3 Not allowed!

Few days ago I made one of the strangest dreams ever.

Premise. I've recently seen on tv the Dr. Pimple Popper, and I've become a fan of her work. This is probably the source of my recent dream.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSandraLee/videos

The dream :

I was in the bed and I started to scratch a pimple on my thigh, it was a big pimple! Then I squeezed the pimple and something started to come out, at first a little black thing, that I realized was the head of a maggot. So I grabbed this maggot and I started to pull, and I pulled and pulled, and the maggot seemed to be endless, long and thin. Finally the maggot came out, and it was about 50cm long, so I put it into a glass jar. Then I watched the wound from where this maggot came out and the skin was stretched and bloated, there was a cyst under the wound, so I started to press around the wound, after few attempts the cyst came out of the wound, and I was quite shocked, the thing looked like a potato, it was brownish, and as big as a potato. When I realized that the thing was firmly attached to the tissues below and I was unable to remove it, I initially tried to put it back into the wound, and when I failed I thought : Oh shit, I will need Dr. Pimple Popper!
    Non Auro, Sed Ferro, Recuperanda Est Patria (Not by Gold, But by Iron, Is the Nation to be Recovered) - Marcus Furius Camillus (Roman General)

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,730
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Something about being in a car on some motorway (I wasn't driving). I had my chair in the reclining position (and a foot on the dashboard) and I was smoking a pipe while reading the morning paper

Wake up and smell the coffee.

HungryLion

0 Not allowed!

I forget ..

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,759
    Given: 17,042

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mens-Sarda View Post
    Few days ago I made one of the strangest dreams ever.

Premise. I've recently seen on tv the Dr. Pimple Popper, and I've become a fan of her work. This is probably the source of my recent dream.
    A couple nights ago I showed my husband the new Rammstein video which he thought was pretty cool.

That night he dreamt he was a secret agent in Germany and had to pretend he was German. He was on the phone with an English-speaking operative. When he spoke in English one of the German officers looked suspicious and became very interested in the phone conversation. He then had to start speaking in German. (My husband knows only a few words.) He says in his dream he was racking his brains, trying to remember some German words which he could use to fool the German officer. He remembered hearing "Ach so!" from when I speak to my mom. So he was saying "Ach so!" on the phone. And "Ja! Nein! Schnell! Schön! Mach ich!" He was all anxious about the German finding out he was a spy. The German operative seemed be satisfied with my husband's German and left him alone.

I told him he had his first German dream!

It's strange how the things happening around us enter our dream world. I doubt that Dr Pimple Popper, who seems to be a very nice lady, would be lounging in your bed in your dream, waiting for some action. Instead you're pulling out half-meter maggots from your thighs. Strange how we think the images which are the most logical to happen in a dream, actually don't feature in them at all. It's all the stuff which you're normally forget which comes to the fore.

Individualist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-13-2019 @ 02:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian & Yankee
    Ancestry
    Maternal: Norway Paternal: Massachusetts
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Connecticut
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Marcus Tullius Cicero and Nikola Tesla
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,884
    Given: 1,005

2 Not allowed!

Because almost all of my dreams were nightmares, I trained myself at an early age (6 or 7) to forget my dreams as soon as I woke. Now, even though I remember some of my dreams as having been pleasant, I can remember nothing else about them.
    "This is not my time; this is not my world; these are not my people." - Martin H. Francis

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,759
    Given: 17,042

1 Not allowed!

A combination of strange things.

I was in a dark house with many passages, each identical to the next. There were three children I had to look after at night, and protect them from some kind of evil force called a "sacrimal". Each child had her own room but there were no lights. They were trained to scream through their noses if the sacrimal came to them.

Then there were a lot of confusing things happening at the same time. I was in a garden and trying to text message the woman in charge of the house which was stalked by the sacrimal each night. Each time I wanted to text I lost my balance. I asked one of the guys in the garden if I could lean against him whilst I texted so that I don't fall over.

Last Online
    10-20-2020 @ 10:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ancestry
    North Western Sardinia
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Sardinia
    Hero
    Leonidas of Sparta, Constantine XI, Hampsicoras of Cornus (Sardinian Hero)
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,656
    Given: 332

0 Not allowed!

For the series : Strange Dreams vol. II

I was crawling in a dark and narrow metallic corridor, it looked like the corridor of some kind of starship, I reached a dead end, and there was a kind of huge lever inserted into the wall, similar to those TNT levers of the cartoons. I pushed this lever and I heard a rumble similar to rocket engines, and everything started to tremble, then the visual changed and I saw what was happening outside, I saw three alien ships similar to huge asteroids (I was supposedly aboard one of them), they were heading towards a planet, they plunged on the planet without slowing down.
    After a while I woke up at the entrance of a cave on the top of a rocky pinnacle, I couldn't remember how I had arrived there. From this pinnacle I could see the crash site, it was a valley full of metal wrecks, and the three alien ships almost intact were there, then from the alien ships started to pour out a robotic army, with robots that looked like giant crabs or spiders, they started to shoot at another army of humans that looked like the space marines of the Halo videogame series (I recently re-played the first Halo). I watched towards the southern corner of the valley and I saw a fortified line with defensive turrets armed with cannons and machine guns, but they were inactive, so I sprinted towards the turrets and the visual changed again. I saw the battlefield from above, like in a tabletop game, I started to add more turrets to the field, and I realized that the battlefield was situated on a school desk and that I was alone in my old classroom in the elementary school (and I was an adult); so I put an hand under the desk and I took a box of batteries to power up the turrets; in that moment the other students entered in the classroom, returning from the recreation hour with a male teacher (that I didn't know). Suddenly I had to go to the bathroom, and instead of asking to the teacher I left the classroom without being noticed, I also left the school and I found myself in the main street of Sassari (the major town of northern Sardinia), even if I don't live there and my school was not there. However I remember that I was barefoot, with light blue socks; I started to run and I entered in a shopping mall. On an inner terrace of this mall there was an art exhibition, were the artist exposed fancy decorated dishes and platters, strange modern sculptures and other similar things, the guests were almost all elegant and snob, while some of them were dressed like some kind of hippies. So I started to run to leave that place, I jumped a low wall to reach the stairs for the lower floor, and while I was jumping, the tip of my foot hooked one of these fancy dishes that was on this wall, the dish fell on the floor breaking to pieces. All the guests turned to look what happened, and also the artist came to assess the damage, and it turned out that the artist was the actor Jeffrey Donovan (I know him for the tv series Burn Notice, a series about a former CIA agent).
    Spoiler!

So I said to Jeffrey Donovan that I wanted to refund the dish and I asked the price; he extended his right hand showing three fingers, and I asked : three what? 30€ ? And he answered : no, 300€. And I : what?! I don't have 300€ now. So he said : I can accept 170€.
    Then the school teacher appeared and offered to pay the 170€; I thanked him and said that I would have returned him the money, he nodded and went away, while I remained there to argue with Jeffrey Donovan, and I started to complain that he shouldn't have left that dish there on the wall beside the passageway etc.etc. Then I woke up from the dream, and I was snorting from the nose and still angry with Jeffrey Donovan
    Non Auro, Sed Ferro, Recuperanda Est Patria (Not by Gold, But by Iron, Is the Nation to be Recovered) - Marcus Furius Camillus (Roman General)

Last Online
    04-11-2019 @ 02:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavokike
    Ethnicity
    Ted Turner
    Ancestry
    Mostly Serb, quarter Sephardic
    Country
    Mongolia
    Taxonomy
    ???
    Politics
    Bobby Bass
    Hero
    Neil Breen
    Religion
    Allah
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 251

1 Not allowed!

i dreamed that i met a chubby girl (not too much) online and that she made me kiss her ass,

oh and i also dreamed i got banned from a discord for racism
    undecisive man

Last Online
    04-11-2019 @ 02:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavokike
    Ethnicity
    Ted Turner
    Ancestry
    Mostly Serb, quarter Sephardic
    Country
    Mongolia
    Taxonomy
    ???
    Politics
    Bobby Bass
    Hero
    Neil Breen
    Religion
    Allah
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 251

1 Not allowed!

Last night I dreamed something very weird, I was some type of suicidal police officer in plain clothes who's job is to check out people who have damaged vehicles for ID cards and shit to prevent theft. I go across the woods and shit and see some woman with a broken down vehicle, I park the car in the middle of the road and I exit and tell her to stop, shouting at her, i run back up hill to my car to get my badge and stuff but i can't find it so i just shout from the road for her to go away. I get in the car and decide to take a break and go south of the border, passing through Belgrade I almost get into a car crash in 5 AM and lay down to sleep, someone assists me and i wake up in an hour, weirded out that no medics came. Some dark haired tanned dude approaches me and says "Hey, brother, I took care of your car while you were out, making sure no one stole it." I thank him and enter the car, he sits down in the drivers seat and asks where I am going, I say "Through Macedonia", he smiles happily and starts driving and starts talking about how he's going down there to fight for his country, pulling up a small paper he made of a collection of shit Albanians did in his "country". I shout at him that that was not the deal, there was no deal at all and he starts questioning if I'm on the same side with him. I keep quiet that I'm a cop so he wouldn't stab me. He threatens me to keep on the ride with him as a type of insurance if cops question him and as a money spender. I asked him if he can at least buy my fucking fuel so I can get back to Belgrade and he says "oh man if i wanted to do that you'd be out of this car long ago" or something like that. Through our ride I develop a type of Stockholm syndrome and start being chatty with the bastard. He eventually comes across my mother who is taking a walk oblivious to whats going on and she enters the vehicle with us, we're hungry so we park up at my apartment and eat something. After we had dinner I woke up. Was the weirdest shit I ever saw. I should write down my dreams tbh.
    undecisive man

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 02:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,805
    Given: 4,573

0 Not allowed!

I was in a house and there was a big storm outside, that's pretty much it.

Page 61 of 97 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread Information