Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Ethnicity/Cultural Group Have The Most Dominant Men On Earth?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation Which Ethnicity/Cultural Group Have The Most Dominant Men On Earth?

I suppose a man being "dominant/alpha" mostly depends on the individual and not their ethnic background or culture of origin but those 2 things also play a huge role in making strong men, well not so much ethnicity, more culture.

Historically, not counting any time pre-sumeria since knowledge of atlantis,lumeria etc can only be found on the Internet mostly and maybe some books you can buy but deep details on these civilizations is kept secret by the White elite in secret societies/secret vatican libraries so I am only counting from Sumeria and onwards.

I would say in Ancient times up to 1300, most Cultures were pretty dominant within their regions, specifically Chinese, Indo Aryans, Greeks/Romans , Persians but in the Middle Ages there was a huge shift, Arab men became the most dominant spreading their Arab Imperialism (Islam) accross the world but they were haulted in Europe and never managed to destroy Europe. They did totally ruin India, literally cultural genocided them along with actual genocides too, the conquest of the Indian Sub continent by the Muslim invaders probably the most brutal in history. If the invasion never happened, Bangladesh, Pakistan and India would be 1 nation today and India would be significantly more powerful today because of that. India's GDP was the highest in the world but the Muslim invasions ruined them, European Empires afterwards (but they helped in a lot of ways too with technology/industrialization) , Muslim invasions only brought permanent cultural/conflict in south asia which goes on to this day, genocide and cultural genocide (As noted with Pakistani and Bengali cucks who practice Arab Imperialism with their islamized culture)

Over all I would say without a doubt, European men dominate this planet and still do through the White Elite, the only opposition to this malevolent elite is Russia,China,Iran and some other middle eastern nations, all these nations have mostly broken free from Globalism and their influence. The system of Global White Supremacy has shifted into Globalism with the White elite becoming even more evil in their quest for supreme dominance in the world, that is why they flood Europe with non-european migrants, mostly muslims to create a huge clash of civilizations.

Still, historically, Europeans are the most dominant men on earth, Ancient times I would say Greeks/Italian men were the most dominant due to the Roman Empire and Eastern Roman Empire after that, longest lasting Empire in history. In early Colonial/Late Colonial times, Spanish Empire, Portuguese Empire, British Empire and French Empire were the most powerful and dominant on the planet.

The reality is, no people on earth can ever beat European Caucasian men in all out war, it is impossible, Europeans are the masters of warfare and no people on earth can ever beat Europeans in war.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-21-2018 @ 04:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, Pro-Circumcision
    Ethnicity
    English American
    Ancestry
    English and Lowland Scottish immigrants to North America. Pro-Circumcision.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,888
    Given: 2,144

9 Not allowed!

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but Greeks got raped by the Turks who were originally Mongoloid, Mongoloid Turkic/Hunnic tribes did defeat various Caucasoid and European ethnicities, North American Indians and Eskimo did beat Vikings off of Canada and Greenland, etc. They also beat the Persians, the Arabs, and the Indians, too. You conveniently forgot to leave these factoids out of your diatribe. It's looking like Mongoloid men are the real masters of war.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post

Over all I would say without a doubt, European men dominate this planet and still do through the White Elite, the only opposition to this malevolent elite is Russia,China,Iran and some other middle eastern nations, all these nations have mostly broken free from Globalism and their influence. The system of Global White Supremacy has shifted into Globalism with the White elite becoming even more evil in their quest for supreme dominance in the world, that is why they flood Europe with non-european migrants, mostly muslims to create a huge clash of civilizations.

Still, historically, Europeans are the most dominant men on earth, Ancient times I would say Greeks/Italian men were the most dominant due to the Roman Empire and Eastern Roman Empire after that, longest lasting Empire in history. In early Colonial/Late Colonial times, Spanish Empire, Portuguese Empire, British Empire and French Empire were the most powerful and dominant on the planet.

The reality is, no people on earth can ever beat European Caucasian men in all out war, it is impossible, Europeans are the masters of warfare and no people on earth can ever beat Europeans in war.
    Agreed

Despite the explosion of cuckoldry and oppression of white men in the modern era of feminism and cultural Marxsim, the most dominant men on Earth are still whites - some whites, that is - a very small number. Whites and Jews are overseeing the agenda.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-13-2021 @ 11:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,036
    Given: 1,056

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grab the Gauge View Post
    It's looking like Mongoloid men are the real masters of war.
    Their strength lies more in numbers than in individual martial prowess.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-29-2017 @ 04:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Kosovar
    Y-DNA
    J2B2
    Hero
    COMOƆ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 937
    Given: 1,086

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cosmoo View Post
    Their strength lies more in numbers than in individual martial prowess.
    Look at Ghengis Khan and his army.. They took entire continents and werent that many.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adelmus View Post
    Look at Ghengis Khan and his army.. They took entire continents and werent that many.
    110.000 isn't really small. Sure, others could raise armies of that size, but it took a lot of time to levy an army that big, and Mongols attacked fast.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-29-2017 @ 04:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Kosovar
    Y-DNA
    J2B2
    Hero
    COMOƆ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 937
    Given: 1,086

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cosmoo View Post
    110.000 isn't really small. Sure, others could raise armies of that size, but it took a lot of time to levy an army that big, and Mongols attacked fast.
    Compare 110,000 to the peoples the mongols went against. "Pssh, I could do that in my sleep" right?

Last Online
    02-19-2023 @ 03:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,542
    Given: 600

0 Not allowed!

Probably albanians.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adelmus View Post
    Compare 110,000 to the peoples the mongols went against. "Pssh, I could do that in my sleep" right?
    You don't understand that 110.000 refers to number of ready, armed warriors, not to the entire number of Mongol population on the move. You don't count entire population of peoples they came across, since (especially in Europe) it takes an extremely long amount of time to levy a feudal-based army, and no one could muster a force that was nearly as big as that in sufficient amount of time.

Resident SJW
    Last Online
    03-26-2018 @ 03:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,318
    Given: 363

1 Not allowed!

How in any way does belonging to the most male violent and aggressive ethnicity have any sort of pride? What is the purpose of this thread?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information