View Poll Results: Do you want Kyle Reese (Robocop) for mod?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 85.19%
  • No

4 14.81%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: KYLE REESE (ROBOCOP) FOR MOD!!!!!

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2017 @ 11:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,617
    Given: 2,771

0 Not allowed!

Naturally, but that's why I'm asking why he wants to be a mod. Maybe he will change his mind and/or rethink that.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Payne View Post
    Naturally, but that's why I'm asking why he wants to be a mod. Maybe he will change his mind and/or rethink that.
    Actually he didn't ask anything, members ask for him to be mod for long ago lol. This is not the first thread and posts of members asking for him to be mod. People ask for it

I think he wants it now because that's the will of members and he'd like to be a good mod for TA members.

Mods powers are totally limited indeed but he could be helpful to moderate discussions, wars on threads and bring some peace between two members or two groups. Even as a member he already did that several times. Ask albanians, serbs and others. He didn't need to be mod to be effective in that task. Being a mod would be a better way to work for it.

I don't think he would use bans IMO, only if truly needed, because he's good to pacify things by words and discussions.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilma View Post
    Actually he didn't ask anything, members ask for him to be mod for long ago lol. This is not the first thread and posts of members asking for him to be mod. People ask for it

I think he wants it now because that's the will of members and he'd like to be a good mod for TA members.
    Theoretically good point. But I don't know if being a mod only because some members want him to be a mod is a good idea. They can ask for moderatorship too, why won't they?

Mods powers are totally limited indeed but he could be helpful to moderate discussions, wars on threads and bring some peace between two members or two groups. Even as a member he already did that several times. Ask albanians, serbs and others. He didn't need to be mod to be effective in that task. Being a mod would be a better way to work for it.

I don't think he would use bans IMO, only if truly needed, because he's good to pacify things by words and discussions.
    Pacification, sure.

I simply asked out of curiosity, trying to figure out the reasons. I have nothing against it, especially nowadays when I am not regularly present on this forum anymore.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,167
    Given: 16,882

2 Not allowed!

Make TA nationalist again.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Theoretically good point. But I don't know if being a mod only because some members want him to be a mod is a good idea. They can ask for moderatorship too, why won't they?
    Because anyone is not able of that, that needs specific qualities as being fair, persuasive, relevant, diplomatist, peacemaker, good at debating, good communicating, patient etc. And Kyle Reese has all of that qualities to be a good mod.

Pacification, sure.

I simply asked out of curiosity, trying to figure out the reasons. I have nothing against it, especially nowadays when I am not regularly present on this forum anymore.
    You were a good mod too, you know that... I truly understand what you think about it now... But TA still needs good mods and he will be. I answer you because I didn't explain previously with arguments why I think he will be good mod, now I do

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Because anyone is not able of that, that needs specific qualities as being fair, persuasive, relevant, diplomatist, peacemaker, good at debating, good communicating, patient etc. And Kyle Reese has all of that qualities to be a good mod.
    If we ignore his recent crusade full of insults. That was the only time, or more directly, period when I saw him doing that. Never mind though.

You were a good mod too, you know that... I truly understand what you think about it now... But TA still needs good mods and he will be. I answer you because I didn't explain previously with arguments why I think he will be good mod, now I do
    In my eyes this forum doesn't need mods at all, but what my eyes see is a different story.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

If we ignore his recent crusade full of insults. That was the only time, or more directly, period when I saw him doing that. Never mind though.

In my eyes this forum doesn't need mods at all, but what my eyes see is a different story.
    As you said, that was the only time of him on TA when he has insulted back a member; he admitted everything and apologied for what he has said towards the members even if he was still harrassed and insulted by them. He even has been banned for that and accepted the ban. He went far beyond that and that's enough to see he was wrong for a day and able to react wise after that

And actually if he started to insult a member it was also my fault, first I've reacted toward the member starting to insult him and things went far. I'm sorry about that, we both have reacted to provocation this time and together, only time. That story is closed now and everything is OK now. That's the last time I write about that, now we go ahead

Quality Member
    Last Online
    07-02-2017 @ 10:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Person of colour
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Arabid/North-Indid intermediate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,491
    Given: 3,609

0 Not allowed!

So he will be demodded and the time he sacrificed, or rather wasted, on doing something constructive and helpful will meet a negative response from Loki, who will not even bother to say "thanks", but rather "fuck off".

Is it worthy?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia