A former reconnaissance battalion contract soldier of 17th Motorized Rifle Brigade (MRB), who went through a “Ukrainian mission” tells about rigors of service in the “f#cked-up brigade”.

Evgeny Nikolaevich Lyazin

Date of birth – November 30, 1984 (although he indicates January 3, 1984 in his profile). Originally from Orsk, Orenburg oblast, Russia. Registered at 62, Zaporozhskaya street, apt. 8, Oktyabrsky District, Orsk, as it appears from the record on the Russian on-line people search service. The phone number used by him in Donbas (on Kyivstar operator) is: +38 096 948 4815.

In the recent past he was a contract soldier of the Russian 17th MRB located in Chechnya. He supposedly quit in early January 2016. In total, he served two full contract terms in the Russian Army, and terminated the third while on a “Ukrainian mission”. His data on social networks: VK (archived profile, photos, videos, contacts); ОК (access to this page is restricted). From the next of kin, it is necessary to highlight his mother, Lyudmila Lyazina (Efimova), born in 1958 (VK and ОК account archives). She is a school teacher in Orsk, at School #32. And she has reposted her terrorist son’s video from Donbas.

Since January 2015, Evgeny Lyazin has been listed in the Purgatory database of the Myrotvorets [Ed.: psb4ukr.org, the resource dedicated to identification of terrorists, separatists and collaborators of Russian occupants]. However, just like Khvorostyanov, our previous investigation target, an active contract serviceman of 28th MRB, he was classified as an IAG member, i.e. with no association to the Russian military. Lyazin’s data has been also included on Cargo 200 and Terror databases, also with no relation to Russian Army.

Lyazin pops up in another thread in the 17th MRB community. The most interesting part is his flaming with another 17th MRB serviceman Stas Besedin, which took place in January – March 2016. Lyazin uses some strong language again and lets slip some interesting information about his affiliation to 17th MRB’s reconnaissance, i.e.: he says that he is in Donetsk, gives his cell phone number and boasts that it is no problem for him to travel from Donbas to Khotunok district of Novocherkassk city in Rostov Oblast to “chill out”:

“I have hustled up your woman… She agreed to come to Khotunok in Novocherkassk, just wanted the way money… My cell number is +380969484815, Kyivstar, I dare you to call me, you cunt!!! I’m in Donetsk, and I hustled up your bitch just for fun))) There are some cool guys in air recon company of recon battalion: Marat Lepshokov, Islam Geezhibaev and Yevloyev Rukha”.

As we mentioned above, Lyazin’s profile contains private videos from Donbas posted in January – February 2015, where he openly poses on camera (videos are duplicated on our YouTube channel), titled:

Styla village (Starobesheve District, Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine)

Untitled video from the same series, again with the shooting, showing off and swearing.

Lyazin writes lots of comments under the pictures of militants. For example, he comments the pictures of Russian terrorists Alexander Kulikov and Andrey Danilov killed in Donbas on January 7, 2015: “Friends do not die!!! They are just not around anymore!!! “

Lyazin is visible not only on social networks. For example, we found a user on Live Journal calling himself vatahis with an interesting post in the blog called Jingoists’ Stories dated January 2016. It is about capturing of Metallurg soccer club in Donetsk by the DPR militants in August 2014. Since then, the base has been used to house Russian mercenaries: “Judging by the militants’ winter clothes, it is unlikely they left the Metallurg base in August 2014, as they had promised” – sums up the author, backing up his words with photos of militants, Evgeny Lyazin among them.

The reasons why Lyazin terminated his contract with the Russian Ministry of Defense are no mystery. On November, 30, 2016, InformNapalm published a review of the situation and the mood in the Russian Armed Forces – see Emperor’s new clothes – or Putin exposed The investigation is based on the study of sources mostly in the Southern Military District. According to our data, there has been massive staff attrition in a number of military units, mostly in brigades heavily involved in the “Ukrainian missions” (which includes 17th MRB). There are many reasons, but the first and foremost are halving of the salary through inflation, poor housing conditions, coercive assignments to war zones and other issues, typical for the Russian Army.

A few weeks before the Russian Ministry’s of Defense official announcement we learned about the plans reorganize several motorized rifle brigades, stationed in Chechnya, into regiments. It means downsizing and downgrading followed by incorporation of these regiments into the new 42nd Motorized Rifle Division.

https://informnapalm.org/en/f-cked-b...an-army-video/