High Caste Nordic
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,087
    Given: 1,175

3 Not allowed!

Default Angry hapas of White Man - Asian Woman unions

I had no idea it was this bad, do you think it is true or just some crazy people?

Welcome to /r/Hapas, a treasure trove of every single morsel of testimony and news devoted to Asian women, their fetish for white men, White men, their fetish for Asian women, and the resulting trauma inflicted on their Asian-looking children.

Summary:

Interracial pairings can oftentimes represent progress - however, in certain cases, people form relationships according to old, latent ideas of nuanced, gendered racism and notions of power, status and hierarchies.

Why do the vast, vast, vast majority of Eurasians have white fathers, if love is colorblind? Are white men superior to Asian men?

How many times have you seen Asian women paired up with white men in the media? How many times have you heard "Ew, Asian guys", from Asian women themselves? How many times have you seen Asian women refusing to defend against racism towards Asian men, which can be some of the worst in the world? How many times have you seen white men lust after Asian women but hate or make fun of Asian males? How many times have you heard Asian women talk about how handsome white males are while disregarding the long legacy of racism? Why is it that Asian women marry out of their race more than any other race on the planet? Why does it seem that Asian women tolerate extremely racist / negative behavior in their white partners? How come no other interracial pairing is so vitriolic or unbalanced? How come no other interracial pairing is so obsessed with biracial children?

Asian women are the only women on earth to favor men other than their own...
    So what happens when these highly psychosexualized pairings (masculine white / effeminate Asian) have sons and daughters who look very Asian?

Do yellow-fever / white-fever fetishes, status-marriages, racial and sexual hierarchies and racism in the home lead to happy children?

/r/hapas theorizes that young Hapa people can be very high risk. /r/hapas looks to be a safe space to talk honestly about these children and provide interested and disinterested parties with understanding where one of the most common interracial pairings might lead.

Points of discussion:

Parents of biracial children being racist, anti-progressive (i.e., Asian women are "more traditional," easier, "anti-black", "pro-white," "replacement white women," more "feminine", Asian men are losers, ugly, weak).
    White men and Asian women having hateful, arrogant, spiteful views against Asian men, whom their children resemble
    Half Asian children looking full Asian, even playing full Asians on TV
    Fetishistic, racist, low-effort nature of parents negating any possible benefits.
    Parents of biracial Asians pushing their children as a eugenic "master race" - despite most Asians looking very Asian, and looking very average and lower on the hierarchy than full whites.
    High representation of WMAF children in national newstories for erratic, violent and unusual behavior
    Eurasians demonstrating extreme white-worshipping behavior, or disdain for Asian appearance
    Both parents are not prepared to deal with racism, or contribute to racism against their children (e.g., Asian women marrying extremely racist, mentally unstable white men or underestimating the deepness of white racism)
    Failure of Hapas to integrate; Asian women enjoying high status and ability to integrate due to sex, but half Asian sons being isolated and excluded.
    Children of non-Asian mothers being empirically more successful.
    Physical, emotional or sexual abuse of Hapa children within the home due to mentally ill, racist parents; i.e., racist white father seeking submissive Asian woman, cruel Asian mother
    Physical / verbal abuse between low-value white men / status-climbing Asian women.
    Hapa children forcefully rejecting their Asian identity.
    Hapa children being taught “Asian culture” despite their mothers’ avoidance of Asian culture for 30 years; this is engendered particularly when the child looks more Asian than expected.
    Exclusion from white / Asian social circles.
    WMAF parents being socially isolated or ostracized
    Lack of Eurasians in any positions of power or prominence despite huge numbers.
    Double standards in dating - Asian women are accepted, while Asian / Hapa men are expected to be single.
    Emasculation, humilation of Asian males being passed onto the Hapa sons
    “Hapa identity" being one of White father / Asian mother, and being a lookism contest where those with the most Caucasian features are prized.
    Severe lack of successful and prominent Hapas with Asian mothers despite their numbers.

First and foremost, External Websites:

www.stuffeurasianslike.wordpress.com
    www.longingfordeath.wordpress.com
    http://hapafeminism.tumblr.com
    http://hapasons.wordpress.com
    www.halfasianhalfdead.wordpress.com
    A Cartoon for those Who Don't Feel Like Reading
    www.halfasian.org

Hard data sets on half-Asian suicide / substance abuse / violent / behavioral problems

Mixed-race adolescents showed higher risk when compared with single-race adolescents on general health questions, school experience, smoking and drinking, and other risk variables.
    Hapa adolescents more likely get regularly drunk, smoke, commit suicide, from NAPAfASA
    Asian-white couples face distinct pregnancy risks, Stanford/Packard
    Biracial Asian/White candidates were perceived as significantly less warm and competent than their monoracial counterparts."
    UC Davis Peer Reviewed Study: "34 percent of biracial individuals in a national survey had been diagnosed with a psychological disorder"
    Data demonstrating higher rates of substance abuse / suicide / violence among multiracial Asians

KEY POSTS FROM REDDIT.COM/R/HAPAS, SINCE ITS INCEPTION IN SEPTEMBER, 2014

Asian women on /r/hapas or elsewhere admitting that Asian men are physically unattractive and that there's a chance their children will be too.

Asian female poster admitting Asian males are unattractive
    Asian woman admits to wanting white men for status, hopes for a girl

Proof that Asian womens' preference for white men is open and unapologetic racism, and not driven by feminism.

Sharline Chiang: Over the next two decades I went on to date a lot of white guys (eventually I married a white guy). Still, I wasn’t white.
    "I don’t date Asian guys. I realise it’s racist, and that’s especially bad because I’m Asian too. I’ve been socially conditioned in Australia to see Asian guys as a different sort of prospect from non-Asian guys."
    Gabrielle Wang: I wished I was white
    Even [Asian women] who... [followed] the clearest path of assimilation, starting with rejection of ethnic culture/identity during youth and then intermarriage, invariably confronted the question of ethnic identity after giving birth to children, page 202.
    "I like white men because innately I'm racist. White men represent physical strength, good genetics, socio-influence advancement, global socio-economic status."
    I'm an Asian Woman and I Refuse to Ever Date an Asian Man - xoJane
    I look for predominantly white males as partners, specifically those who are over 5'10" in height, with similar education level, and [who] are career ambitious. I prefer white men because they are more independent and don't have a tendency to be as needy as Asian men in relationships.
    Michelle Malkin wants to be White so bad that she's written at least one book justifying racial profiling
    Post-Colonial Lust: A White-Guy Groupie Confesses

Examples of half Asians being mistaken for full Asians by others

Hapa Congresswoman talks about her family fought for the American Revolution, Republican responds: “I forgot your parents came all the way from Thailand to serve George Washington.”

Evidence of the very real, extreme hatred of Asian men / preference for whiteness as displayed by Asian women, that logically would conflict with their ability to raise Hapa sons; Evidence that WMAW can be driven by forces other than love.

Famed Singaporean Blogger Xiaxue admitting that she wanted her son to look white
    Esther Ku, comedian, calls Asian and half Asian men animals to 100,000 of her fans
    "My wife called our unborn baby ugly... I am furious, but got really angry to her. Bleh."
    Xiaxue caught feminizing her hapa sons again and gets her eyelids done for a third time
    Tinder Experiments revealing closeted preference of Asian women for non-Asian men
    Margaret Cho, Asian female comedian, blatantly attacking Asian men
    Asian women screenwriters are even more insistent on putting WMAF into their films, and not having Asian male leads than White Men are.
    "There are excellent IVF clinics in Taipei." The group of Taiwanese women laughed at my naďveté. The reason she wanted the procedure done in the U.S... was that she wanted a "Caucasian" sperm donor. Contrary to my assumption, then, what this Chinese woman sought was not American medical science, but American genetic material.
    An Asian woman addresses the affect her hideous racist behavior will have on her Hapa sons by mocking what a beta virgin her own Eurasian son will be. And yes she is "real" with audio recordings of her racist rants.
    A Eurasian woman who "looks more Asian than her mother", calls a white-worshiping Asian woman SICK. "What are you going to tell your future "hapa" son if he turns out to look very asian?"
    "another online dating study...the most pitiful results yet"
    WMAF couples go on talk show to discuss their preference for each other's race. As expected they shit all over asian men and white women
    I just feel so sick having to imagine what their one year old son is going to have face, growing up with a white father and Asian mother who both look down on Asian men. Their son is going to grow up feeling like an Utter Piece of SHIT just because he’s an Asian male.
    LipStickAlley: "Even black women notice asian women only date ugly white guys"
    Conversation with Asian woman talking about how she hopes her sons are white
    Lipstick Alley: Asian woman who worships white men and would not date an Asian man, hopes for a Dean Cain hapa but ends up with a son who looks Asian like herself= Tragedy waiting to happen." Post from Lipstick Alley, two months before Elliot Rodger
    "That's pretty damn selfish man. You get to enjoy your "cute babies" but not one Eurasian guy I know really likes being Eurasian when he grows up in the West. Not one. They see their mother as rejecting all Asian men, wanting to be white, and their father as satisfying his exotic fetishism." NSFW
    "I'm not Chinese, but I am Japanese. My son was born with deep blue eyes which eventually turned green. He's 8 now. Lucky kid. LOL"
    Asian Woman Tila Tequila dressing her daughter as Hitler
    Tila Teuila paying tribute to Hitler

Evidence of the very real hatred of Asian men displayed by White Men in relationships with Asian women / Various Racist / Conservative White Men Raising Eurasian Children.

White Blogger, father to Asian looking Eurasian son, writes several articles disparaging the appeal and integrity of Asian men
    /r/CCJ2 posters referring to their wives and children as chinks
    Richard Spencer, White nationalist and leader of alt right: "There's something about Asian girls"
    Bobby Fischer, Nazi-fanatic and anti-semite, married to two Asian women; Vice Magazine
    Brian Ruhe, Neo-Nazi, was married to a Thai woman
    Same White Blogger Asks: What could be worse than being an Asian woman in Asia and having to surrender your mystical Oriental hotness to Asian men? In no other race - white, black, Hispanic - are the women so much better-looking than the son
    Republican running for New Jersey Assembly writes book containing hate speech against women and minorities. I'm not a homophobe, I'm not anti-Semitic, not anti-Asian... My wife is Asian. My son is Korean.
    White Nationalist Neo-Nazi proclaims love of Asian girls
    New Zealander politician and head of National Party, Don Brash, criticized for his views on race relations in New Zealand. "Don Brash doesn't seem racist. He's married to an Asian woman."
    Should I tell my infertile Asian wife that I want all-white babies? Slate.com
    Friend drunkenly confessed the other night that he regretted having a half-Asian son. . "I feel fucking awful for saying this, but sometimes I look at him and it's more like looking at an alien than at a son".
    All the way back in 1999 Asiaphile George Winkel was concerned that the 1-drop rule would turn bright young Eurasians into little Al Sharptons against the white race
    John Derbyshire complains that despite giving his Eurasian daughter classical violin lessons starting at age 6, she enjoys hip hop music and is an anti-racist. "Nellie, with her well-practiced Uh-oh, Dad`s-in-racist-mode-again look of resignation and disgust"
    White guy in Japan who thinks he's handsome tells Japanese women that while there are pretty Japanese women, there is no such thing as a handsome Japanese guy
    Reddit: "He's afraid to have kids with me, because the children may not look like him."
    I don't find white women attractive, mainly because of their attitudes. I do however like asian women and I have a mixed son. The white men should get all the asian women and the asian men would rather go to a secret island with their buddies to drink beer and give hand jobs to eachother
    The moderator of /r/Whasians is a White Nationalist MRA with a Chinese wife and sons
    "This is for all you rice dicked losers
    The creator of White Nationalist Nazi website, explains that marrying Asian women is the key to re-establishing the natural order of White Male Supremacy. Asian women are allies of White men, while White women are the enemies.
    The founder of the largest Nazi website points out that the Nazi attacking him for racemixing with Asians is a hypocrite- because he also racemixed with Asians. "he has several kids – who are coincidentally Asian, even while he attacks me for hanging out with Asian chicks"
    My wife is half Philipino. Her White father has several times made comments about "Rice is good for your eyes" and then proceeds to pull his eyes to a slant whenever my wife has eaten a rice dish etc etc. He hates the fact that she's part Asian and has told me to "Breed the Asian out of her"
    Heartiste: Red Pill PUAs once again debate whether its "beta" to mate with the easiest race of women. On the one hand they are not as challenging as Western Women, but OTOH you are stuck with virgin sons from the most beta race.
    Stormfronter: "Just because I myself have a half Japanese son doesnt mean that any half Japanese would get my vote, even assuming the other parent was white. I lived in Japan for years before becoming a white nationalist."
    Eurasian girl with white supremacist dad is confused about race and her sexuality

On the fetishization / imbalance / stereotyping / anti-social behavior that occurs within the White Male / Asian woman relationships

"My mother accused my father of being a racist who doesn’t care about Chinese culture. He accused her in turn of only marrying him out of rebellion, not love. Both are probably correct to a certain degree.”
    A Eurasian Woman theologian writes about how uncomfortable it made her going to Hapa events and seeing every single one of them had White dads. She suggests this might have influenced the psychology of Elliot Rodger.
    Peter Scully, creator of the most horrifying deep-web video "Daisy's Destruction, deliberately sought out Asian women
    Youtube: "White guy talking about Filipino ex-wife: "I just wanted a sex slave and a housekeeper"
    Biological Problems with Mixed-Race Families, Marriages Relationships & Adoptions
    Reddit: "hapa kids and my aunt, shocked and feeling helpless”
    The trend became especially popular in the 1970s, during the feminist movement in the U.S., when American women became “uncontrollable”and pamphlets that Asians were submissive and completely oriented to serve as wives captured American men’s imagination, Yuh says.
    I’m glad we got divorced. I am now raising our two Eurasian children in Australia. My Japanese ex-wife’s violent side was terrible. I couldn’t stand her lies anymore, or her neglect to our Eurasian sons. It was a very bitter experience
    Youtube: Creeper caught filming up skirts of Asian women (Also married to an Asian woman)
    "The scary part of my story is that it’s common and I’ve seen similar behavior in other Eurasian families. People do not understand what many Eurasian children have to go through, unless you specifically tell them what your parents said to you, and what they did to you."
    2001: Hapa Male Growing Up in Hick Town. My White father was one of these ugly unattractive people who couldn't find anyone to love him so he brought my Asian mother here
    2000: My mother came to the United States in her late 20s. She is from Taiwan, and she met my father, a white, southern Baptist (redneck), at the University of South Carolina. they had a hard time starting out. She was an Asian after all, didn't exactly respect her because of her race.
    Crazed White father 'who carved PENTAGRAM into six-year-old Hapa son's back in honor of 12-12-12 then smeared the Eurasian boy's blood on his door'
    /r/Relationships: "A few days after my Eurasian son was born my Japanese wife screamed at him, called him "stupid" and "idiot" and "baka" and yelled about how much she hated him. As he grew, she started hitting him and kicking him."
    MultiAsianFamilies: "[She] never told the son who was crippled by polio about her relationship with his father. All she said was that the man was an American, a sergeant in the Army. He was one of the thousands of GIs who left children behind as victims of the conflict"
    Daily Mail: The Hapa children of a Red Light District in the Phillipines
    Chinese woman married to a convicted pedophile decide to give up their hapa son that they got via surrogate mother in Thailand because he has down syndrom and only keep the daughter instead.
    I am half white but I do feel disconcerted that all the Asian women in my family are married to white men despite living in an Asian area and attending predominantly Asian universities. ..And yeah I have found that being even half Asian is a complete turn off to a lot of girls. I think I am a good looking guy but even my less attractive Caucasian friends get more attention from girls.
    Divorced White Dad uses his Half East Asian son as a tool to hit on Asian women, while also putting down Asian men to them.

On the high value of Asian women in Western society and the low value of Asian men in Western society, and how little concern is given to the plight of the children when both parties are immune to blatant discriminations.

Revealing Podcast: Listen to the Asian girl host's reaction at 6:30min mark especially
    Maya Lin, having grown up as an Asian minority, has said that she "didn't even realize" she was Chinese until later in life, and that it was not until her 30s that she had a desire to understand her cultural background
    "My biracial sons are turning out to be quite Asian looking. I can’t help but wonder what life would be like for them had they looked more white, like their dad.... hoped that they would come out a racial melange. What if they looked straight Chinese, like me?"

How Asian Women Will Systematically Discriminate Against Asian Men, Until They Have Half Asian Sons, Panic, and Try to Renege on Their Hatred

I'll still want my son to know Chinese because it's who he is; he's half Chinese. I fear if he loses the language, he'll lose a part of himself. And so, I continue to wage battle every day to protect a king that I myself once overthrew.
    I had spent the years since I left China processing the experience and learning to accept my Chinese-American heritage. In trying to distance myself from my own dark chapter, I had not kept up with my local friends.
    "I have a son, as you may have noticed if you’ve ever looked to the right of my blog posts. My son’s father is Caucasian, but his mother is me. I don’t want my son to go through the same experiences I did when I was a kid."
    Deanna Fei: ...[the violence] crystallized for him, as the soon-to-be (non-Asian) father of an Asian American boy, what our son might be up against, like too many Asian males before him
    Sharline Chiang: I read books featuring kids of different races to my daughter — a hapa toddler with eyes like mine but curly auburn hair — in hopes that this will help her love herself even though she looks “different.” I send her to a Mandarin preschool.

Antisocial Hapas in the News

Elliot Rodger; "More incidents from the official police report on Elliot Rodger; that reveal how his Eurasian background and racial insecurities lead him to demonstrate a pathological hatred for Asian Men and White Women"
    Daniel Holtzclaw, White Father, Asian Mother; "The Rape Trial That Everyone in America should be Watching
    Hideki Irabu, New York Yankees player, son of a White Father and Japanese Mother, spent his final days before suicide lost, without purpose
    More on Hideki Irabu
    Aaron Ybarra, 2012 Seattle University Shooter
    Arthur Patterson, responsible for 1997 murder in Burger King in Itaewon
    Julien Edgrin, WMAF half Chinese Princeton student who was kicked out of university and thrown into jail for drugs. Father was an extreme weeaboo.
    Unnamed Eurasian potential school shooter in “The Risk of School Rampage” by Eric Madfis
    JP Blanchard, 17 year old Eurasian student who committed suicide in 2009
    Poom Jensen, autistic was the son of the king of Thailand's eldest daughter, Princess Ubolratana Rajakanya, and her American (former) husband Peter Ladd Jensen; killed during 2004 tsunami
    Alex McGregor is Half Taiwanese and half Australian. “He doesn’t have friends. He finds it hard.”
    2015: Justin Nojan Sullivan, half Asian who attempted to join ISIS to kill thousands.
    *2014: Matthew DeGrood, responsible for Calgary's worst mass murder *
    2014-2015: Mattress Girl
    Kelly Wang, aka, Mayli, Georgetown educated daughter of banker who went on to do Facial Abuse video for two hundred dollars.
    1994: Roger Hoan Brady, double murder, bank robbery
    2013: David Renz, Pedophile who Stabbed a Mother During Attempted Rape of Daughter
    Jeffrey T. Johnson, 2012 Empire State Building Shooter**
    2014: Isabella Yun Guzman, Stabbed Her Mother 151 Times
    2015: Eric Bloss, Berkley Graduate, son of White Father and Chinese Mother, attempted murder

Julian Edgrin, Princeton student convicted in 2015 of planning to distribute narcotics

On the reality of looking Asian as a Eurasian male; Proof that White Looking Hapas Have Privilege

Zach Schwartz, Vice Magazine journalist, does an AMA regarding the undesirability of Asian men and Asian looking Eurasian men.
    2006: "As the number of hapa celebrities increase, so will the number of hapa bad apples. Will the future see truly fucked up hapas whose parents met on the internet, dumped them in a foreign country?"
    COMMUNITY POST: WHY HALF-ASIAN GIRLS HAVE IT EASIER (THAN HALF-ASIAN GUYS)
    2011: "I Am The Asian Looking Son Of A White Dad And Asian Mom"
    Post that got Razib Khan fired as NY Times Op Ed writer: 5/23/00- most intelligent Eurasian men might also be the most “nerdish” as Mr. Sailer would say. This would make it rather more difficult for them to attract high status “blondes.”
    2009: "Asian/White hapa's are for the most part really good looking, but they always have weird mental problems for some reason. Anger, depression, it's always something. Maybe it's the abusive father and over-subservient mother complex."
    Hapa in Sweden complains about being socially aloof and unwanted by society
    If you need to take one thing away from /r/hapas it should be this
    Growing up with an Asian mother and a white father, he explained that the perception of Asian maleness in his community was one of "complete inferiority.”
    “I grew up ashamed that being Asian I was ugly. I didn’t have my first girlfriend until I was 19 because of that,” Sarchet says. Sarchet is half-white but identifies as Asian. He is an offspring of a white dad from the Air Force and a first-generation Taiwanese immigrant.
    Zach Schwartz writes about being the Asian looking son of a white man and Asian woman, Vice Magazine
    A woman observes that while Eurasian girls are accepted, Eurasian boys are made outcasts because they are not white. In addition they are raised by Asian moms with values that make them unsuited for white society.
    Reddit: "half Asian males exhibiting violent and erratic behavior that stems heavily from their lack of clear racial and masculine identity due to the Asian mother and white father's inability to understand their son's situation."
    2007 Poetry: "Half Asians carry in their physical features / The burdens that EVERY “Asian American” carries / Embodied in their HALF-slanted eyes"
    2011: "the Y chromosome is incomplete, so a male AMWW hapa will objectively have more Asian phenotypes than the other three types of possible Asian-white mixed children. a male WMAW hapa in contrast will have the least. And yes, this is rather ironic.”
    2005: eurasian guys are stuck in the middle...singaporean girls don't want them because they are not caucasian enough and caucasian girls don't want them because they are not completely asian or completely caucasian.
    I am half German, half Korean. I experience racial slurs and bullying from everyone around me for looking different. I have, and will always, be treated like a second class citizen all because my white father was selfish enough to have kids with an Asian woman.
    Reddit: I feel so much pain and suffering. I'm a 25 year old half asian/half white guy. I live in North America and have lived my whole life celibate. I feel like no one finds me atractive... feel like race plays apart)
    In high school my best friend was half Asian half white, and he would always tell me of all the problems he had fitting in. . In Freshman year of college he killed himself and in his suicide note he said multiple times how he hated being a half breed
    Reddit: "I've given up telling women I'm half-Asian, as they seem pretty hostile to the notion. Girls have called me Jackie Chan's bastard son, act surprised I speak English . I find random women staring at me frowning quite a bit."
    Blog: "An Asian-"American" woman supports the boycott of American Women, by White MRAs. Now Western women are boycotting her Eurasian sons."
    How Can Euro-Asian Males Build Self-Esteem?
    Gaijinpot: It is also well known that many half Japanese children, rejected by white chicks and weakened by their Japanese mothers who... make them wet, unassertive and drippy end up marrying another Japanese women. All evidence of your white genes will have been wiped out.
    "almost every half-Korean I know goes through some kind of identity crisis. White people never consider me to be white. Even though I'm just as much white as I am Korean, they... always bring up something about me being Asian."
    "I'll admit as a half-korean I also too sometimes feel negative when I see a ton of white-male asian-female couples, because they remind me of my parents."

On the Subject of Eurasian Women and Their Sexualization / Fetishization by White Men

Julie felt that she and other Hapas only exist because their Asian mothers were the object of a fetish for Oriental exoticism
    I am half German, half Korean. I experience racial slurs and bullying from everyone around me for looking different. I have, and will always, be treated like a second class citizen all because my white father was selfish enough to have kids with an Asian woman.
    'Chop Chop Chinaman' Defaced by Insulted [Hapa] Woman, but Restaurant Defends Name. Harrell, who is half-Japanese, snapped a photo to post later on Twitter and walked away. Harrell, 26, was charged with misdemeanor criminal damage to property
    I hate my Hapa face because I look just like my White father, whom single-handedly destroyed my childhood and has left me with a nightmare set of traumatic memories. my Asian mother doesn't love me because I don't look like her
    to future parents of eurasian children, from your eurasian daughter
    A Eurasian girl's Asian mom tells her to accept being called a Chink slave whore by white guys. “I told her to quit,” said her mother, Lily Huang. “I told her you can’t fight people like this, in the jungle."

Various Hapas / Eurasians speaking the truth about WMAW relationships and being a Eurasian

Discussion on comments by Self-Hating Eurasian Woman’s now deleted video
    U. of Michigan Press: On Pages 201-202 a Eurasian woman calls on Hapas to question the basis of their very existence and how they are tied in to US imperialism in Asia. She feels that Eurasians only exist because of the Oriental exotic fetish. Hapa men also have the White Male mindset of objectifying Hapa women.
    I'm half asian, and pretty much any time I see an internet dating ad, it almost always says something to the extent of 'No Asians'. it's still discouraging when from the outset it seems they have a preset discrimination against those who have Asian blood.
    Eurasian male concerned that he is at the bottom of the gay hierarchy of attractiveness
    I'm 16 and i'm half asian. I'm thinking about coming out after highschool when I get to college but i'm concerned that other gay guys wouldnt find me attractive.
    Welcome to the world of being a second generation half-Korean, Born out of 2 Half Koreans. This is what happens when I visit my parents. Yep! Both of them! They were basically war babies from the Korean War between American soldiers and Korean Women.
    Being Hapa: Facing Racial discrimination on multiple fronts
    Reddit/r/Hapas: I am a first generation Korean American child that came from an abusive family with mixed values.
    "I knew mixed Koreans growing up. One mixed Korean was a half white /Korean guy. He looked really Korean and grew up in Ohio. His white father couldn't understand him or help him...nor can his Korean mom. Long story short ..he ended up on drugs and seeing therapy."
    "The hapa son who hates his white dad and Asian mom"
    /r/Japan: "I'm half Japanese and grew up in Japan, and I'm the product of a relationship like this. Seen first hand what a timid father marrying a strong willed and not submissive Japanese mother is like. nerds and losers end up fetishizing Asian girls as smart and submissive and willing to date nerds."
    Eurasian spends almost a decade refusing to be seen with Chinese mom in public
    Youtube: "Perhaps my most thought-provoking vlog; a rant on asian stereotypes that I've dealt with throughout my life...and I'm only HALF-ASIAN!"
    "I'm a Filipino mestizo living in the United States. My mother is Filipino, and my father is English.My entire life, I have been an outsider everywhere I went."
    "I know many half-Asian males that killed themselves because girls did not want them because of the fact that multi-cultralism makes Asian males look inferior."
    No Blue Eyes = Not European

Support the Nordic-Polish Exodus Movement

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

1 Not allowed!

I've only known a few hapas, and they didn't seem very unbalanced to me, rather normal. I know there was one high profile hapa that I think was referred here who had some blog that gained a lot of notoriety because he kept talking about how he was full of self hatred. He just seemed overly obsessive to me.

Next year in Constantinople!
    Last Online
    12-05-2018 @ 03:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan Norse
    Ethnicity
    High Caste Nordic
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I've only known a few hapas, and they didn't seem very unbalanced to me, rather normal. I know there was one high profile hapa that I think was referred here who had some blog that gained a lot of notoriety because he kept talking about how he was full of self hatred. He just seemed overly obsessive to me.
    It's not just one check out: https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan Norse
    Ethnicity
    High Caste Nordic
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I actually do agree with those guys I think it is a bad idea to have a child with an Asian woman in the US if you're white. Not Europe because there are so few Asians that the child will be seen as 'European' anyway, just with a different mother. In the US there will definitely be that disconnect of not looking like father, while mother chose a white guy.

If I have a child with an Asian woman then they're going to be raised in Asia, preferably somewhere like Hong Kong or Singapore.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

Wow that is a lot to read. IMHO ever since Bruce Lee became famous in the USA that kinda changed many things. Not many Asians where I live, although many more that say 10 years ago. Lots of Chinese students, even post grad levels in the USA for many years. Used the Middle Easterners, then Indians, now Chinese. IDK the culture of country of origin very well.
    Had a Korean GF when I was a youngling, 18.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan Norse
    Ethnicity
    High Caste Nordic
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

My fried has a hapa child, looks nothing like him, but maybe he just got cucked

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan Norse
    Ethnicity
    High Caste Nordic
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I'm thinking race mixing is best along intermediate races:

Nordic -> Med (just kidding)

No really, something like

White - North Indian

White - Latino

White - Levantine

White - North African

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

2 Not allowed!

Asian women are next to slavic women in terms of being shameless gold diggers.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    Asian women are next to slavic women in terms of being shameless gold diggers.
    Gold digging knows no racial boundaries. I think as country of origin, female most likely to murder her family (it is a joke) to get a white American husband would be a Filipino.

The top ten countries for sending fiancés are the Philippines (17.34 percent), China, Vietnam, Mexico, Colombia, Russia, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom, Thailand and Canada

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2018 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,987
    Given: 5,521

6 Not allowed!

The fact that happas born of White Males + Asian Females are so degenerate, only leads me to believe white men's sperm are truly deficient and is only able to produce either Elliot Rodgers or Pornstars.

It's really a damn shame the white race (despite they themselves argue they are the top of beauty, and that they're preferred over some autistic OKcupid site) having it all so easy, are still the most incel race, evidenced by the popularity of certain stuff like No-Fap, Sluthate and MGTOW among white people.

Mixing with white males is truly dysgenic for the population, I'll show pictorial examples:

White Male + Asian Female = Elliot Rodger, degenerate violent incel:

Asian Male + White Female = Keanu Reeves, one of the most legit dudes in Hollywood (doesn't pander to their typical banker shit):

This also extends to multiple other relationships where the male is white. This also happens with latinos:

White dad + Latina mom = Karl the Cuck

Latino dad + White mom = Nick Diaz, near-unstoppable bad-ass fighter with lots of T:

White males should be prohibited from reproducing altogether. Only exception is White Male + Black Female, which produce more stable and balanced individuals than the opposite pairing (Black male + White female).

If you're an Asian girl and plan to breed with some white neet, have your Asian bloodbrother impregnate a white female at the same time, and witness how your son becomes the next generation's Elliot Rodger, while the progeny of your brother will grow to be a complete bad ass like Bruce Lee.
    Last edited by Demon Revival; 12-24-2016 at 06:37 PM.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information