PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
I hate dog owners - Page 10
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate dog owners

Banned
    Last Online
    12-21-2018 @ 07:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 829
    Given: 276

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Sunni Turks and Balkanoids have historically been more lax with handling of dogs since they followed the Hanafite madhab of Islamic sharia, which you can see for yourself in some of the fatwas they issue regarding this: http://islamqa.org/hanafi/qibla-hanafi/34537

As they're secularized now, Im sure many see no issue with owning indoor pets. Im not aware what view Alevis and other sects held maybe a Turkish member can
    Makruh and Haram aren't the same thing and you should remember that .

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2018 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,987
    Given: 5,521

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jackrussell View Post
    Islam have nothing to do with this issue imho.
    The question you pose is an irrelevant one in respect of this particular subject , afterall most small dog owners whom you profess to hate aren't muslims to begin with .

Wadaad is confusing cultural tradition with religion and this is also a rather common mistake lots of people make , muslims and nonmuslims a like.

The issue here is " hate " imho .

If you have used the word dislike as oppose to hate ; i wouldn't have any reason to participate in this thread .

I am muslim for the record and I like animals and I
    Fair enough. I was only asking due to the apparent opposite opinions between you and Wadaad. Generally muslims do not fit with the personality traits I described so that's out of the question.

I never implied I disliked animals (I implied my family owned various dogs and a shitload of goats at a farm) and even on this very thread used other animals (such as mouses, rats, wolves, coyotes) as positive examples. This is a strawman many people made, including those who posted that Immanuel Kant motivator image (I don't agree with it btw. Mistreating animals does automatically prove you're evil. But being kind to animals does not automatically prove you're good. Lots of serial killers, murderers, thugs own pitbulls and other pets), called me heartless, a psychopath, etc etc... but nonetheless it's wrong. I'm very respectful to all animals, even certain insects and arachnids, rats, possums, mice, reptiles etc... some dog owners wouldn't mind squashing.

Perhaps the only animals I truly hold a genuine hatred for are mosquitos. I don't even dislike cockroaches that much because I understand they are useful for the environment as long as they don't go out of control (as much as I'm still repulsed by them, and would squash them beneath my foot without a second thought).

As for the hatred - don't take it too verbatim. I had to generate attention with the thread topic in order to draw people into it.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-21-2018 @ 07:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 829
    Given: 276

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo Shima View Post
    Fair enough. I was only asking due to the apparent opposite opinions between you and Wadaad. Generally muslims do not fit with the personality traits I described so that's out of the question.

I never implied I disliked animals (I implied my family owned various dogs and a shitload of goats at a farm) and even on this very thread used other animals (such as mouses, rats, wolves, coyotes) as positive examples. This is a strawman many people made, including those who posted that Immanuel Kant motivator image (I don't agree with it btw. Mistreating animals does automatically prove you're evil. But being kind to animals does not automatically prove you're good. Lots of serial killers, murderers, thugs own pitbulls and other pets), called me heartless, a psychopath, etc etc... but nonetheless it's wrong. I'm very respectful to all animals, even certain insects and arachnids, rats, possums, mice, reptiles etc... some dog owners wouldn't mind squashing.

Perhaps the only animals I truly hold a genuine hatred for are mosquitos. I don't even dislike cockroaches that much because I understand they are useful for the environment as long as they don't go out of control (as much as I'm still repulsed by them, and would squash them beneath my foot without a second thought).

As for the hatred - don't take it too verbatim. I had to generate attention with the thread topic in order to draw people into it.
    Decent explanation so you get a thumbs up from me .

Let me point you to a different direction ; perhaps these people who treat their dogs better than they treat humans do so because of their need to boost their own immune system .

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo Shima View Post
    Look what liberals truly think of Africans:

Total off-topic though.
    Blacks are like dogs to these folks, ie helpless animals that need to be protected from the real humans.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Bosanska Krajina
    Country
    Belgium
    Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 1,740

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Sunni Turks and Balkanoids have historically been more lax with handling of dogs since they followed the Hanafite madhab of Islamic sharia, which you can see for yourself in some of the fatwas they issue regarding this: http://islamqa.org/hanafi/qibla-hanafi/34537

As they're secularized now, Im sure many see no issue with owning indoor pets. Im not aware what view Alevis and other sects held maybe a Turkish member can
    About Bosniaks, people who lived in the countryside owned dogs but they stayed outside guarding the property, those were mostly shepherd dogs. Nobody kept dogs in house even atheist communists because it isn't in our culture, now it is some kind of trend in big cities to have a dog in your house, usually those who do that are the same that celebrate Halloween they just adopt Western way of style. People who keep to traditions or religion would never hold them inside.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Also, what about cattle? They're clearly also made through human selective breeding and far less 'majestic' than the extinct aurochs. Cows also are responsible for not an insignificant deal of methane gas pollution.
    LOL. Ultra. Care to explain why you thumbed this down? Seem very random. Just curious.

Next year in Constantinople!
    Last Online
    12-05-2018 @ 03:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan Norse
    Ethnicity
    High Caste Nordic
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,087
    Given: 1,175

2 Not allowed!

A dog is primarily a working animal, to have it as a pet only is against its nature. I am against city ownership of dogs, but for countryside ownership of dogs.
    No Blue Eyes = Not European

Support the Nordic-Polish Exodus Movement

Last Online
    08-16-2018 @ 05:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,764
    Given: 294

2 Not allowed!

While I do agree people who TRULY see their dog as their best friend, or even in some weird way view them almost as their child are often fucking weird.

HOWEVER, I've grown up with dogs, I've lived with dogs for more than 3/4ths of my life and those 3/4ths are from when I was born. I really don't think people who haven't had this experience understand how wonderful dogs are. If you have grown up with a dog, they truly are very understanding animals and you understand them. They are very similar to humans in many ways. They are mammalian pack animals whom have lived with us for thousands of years.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2018 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,987
    Given: 5,521

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy View Post
    While I do agree people who TRULY see their dog as their best friend, or even in some weird way view them almost as their child are often fucking weird.

HOWEVER, I've grown up with dogs, I've lived with dogs for more than 3/4ths of my life and those 3/4ths are from when I was born. I really don't think people who haven't had this experience understand how wonderful dogs are. If you have grown up with a dog, they truly are very understanding animals and you understand them. They are very similar to humans in many ways. They are mammalian pack animals whom have lived with us for thousands of years.
    Dogs themselves are not responsible for the deranged behavior of their owners, and many times they are victims of it. However, the very things you mentioned explain one crucial thing:

Dogs are descended from a wolf-like creature that was a pack animal. They have been completely uprooted from this, unlike wolves. A dog couldn't be an important member of a pack (or be able to lead it with the effectiveness of a wolf) since its mental level doesn't surpass that of a wolf pup (who are dependent on their mother and the rest of their pack.)

This 'loyalty' and constant need of attention from dogs has its origin on this very uprooting. They do not have a pack and usually depend on humans for the rest of their lives. African wild dogs and dingos are a different deal, but stray dogs basically still depend on humans: they do not hunt but scavenge trash, or depend from the generosity of people.
    Last edited by Demon Revival; 12-26-2016 at 11:30 PM. Reason: 2 or 3 random typos

Puto el que lee Jacques de Imbelloni's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,401
    Given: 2,646

2 Not allowed!

This is what one of the bigger Spiritual reference of the western world think about the issue.

Pope Francis is definitely not urging
    people to get rid of their pets. Not at
    all. Rather, the Holy Father has simply
    suggested that people think carefully
    about the fundamental differences
    between animals and human beings.
    The elevation of pets to equality with
    humans may actually cause lonely
    people to turn their affections away
    from people toward animals, thereby
    deepening their isolation.
    In an interview given last May,
    Pope Francis said: “Care for pets is
    like programmed love. I can program
    the loving response of a dog or a cat,
    and I don’t need the experience of a
    human, reciprocal love.” The danger
    here, of course, is that excessive
    “love” for the pet may actually be
    a form of manipulation, even cruel
    imprisonment of the animal.

Bergoglio cuestionaba el gasto "superfluo" en mascotas
    28/05/2013 | 07:19 Lo ubicó en el primer lugar. En segundo dijo que están los cosméticos. Fue en una entrevista en la que se refirió a las estadísticas mundiales sobre los gastos innecesarios. Mirá el video.

El entonces cardenal Jorge Bergoglio, ahora Papa Francisco, cuestionó el gasto de la gente en cosas superfluas en una de sus últimas entrevistas, concedida a Eternal World Television Network, EWTN.

En aquella entrevista, hizo referencia a que en el orden mundial el primer lugar de gastos superfluos lo tienen las mascotas. Consideró que se las “idolatra”.

“Está la idolatría de comprar, alquilar, tener un afecto que yo doy como quiero, donde quiero, sin la libertad de la respuesta, żverdad? Es toda una caricatura del amor”, consideró.

En el segundo lugar de los gastos innecesarios situó a los cosméticos. Aseguró que entre ambas cosas, en el mundo se gastan millones y millones, mientras el Papa (refiriéndose a Benedicto XVI) hablaba de los chicos que pasan hambre en continentes en vía de desarrollo: África, Asia, América. “Primero las mascotas, después si sobra algo le tiramos a los chicos”, aseguró.

Y sobre los cosméticos aseguró que la belleza del corazón “no tiene nada que ver con la belleza artificial del cosmético”.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information