-
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,581
    Given: 20,431

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo Shima View Post
    They indeed do. They know I'm close to being smarter than all of the rest of users combined and that every one of my posts has more weight than 1000 posts combined of any next user.....
    You make some insightful posts here and there, but that's some hyperbole if I've ever seen it. And what's your issue with atheism?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2018 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,987
    Given: 5,521

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by randomguy1235 View Post
    You make some insightful posts here and there, but that's some hyperbole if I've ever seen it. And what's your issue with atheism?
    Take into context who I was talking down to.

Issues with atheism... read here:
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...=1#post4149785

Last Online
    08-16-2018 @ 05:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,764
    Given: 294

0 Not allowed!

Dogs are descended from a wolf-like creature that was a pack animal. They have been completely uprooted from this, unlike wolves. A dog couldn't be an important member of a pack (or be able to lead it with the effectiveness of a wolf) since its mental level doesn't surpass that of a wolf pup (who are dependent on their mother and the rest of their pack.)

This 'loyalty' and constant need of attention from dogs has its origin on this very uprooting. They do not have a pack and usually depend on humans for the rest of their lives. African wild dogs and dingos are a different deal, but stray dogs basically still depend on humans: they do not hunt but scavenge trash, or depend from the generosity of people.
    What you're saying applies sometimes, but not always. It also has to do with the breed of the dog, many dogs are infantilised through domestication, infantile traits are selected upon, especially in smaller lap dogs, but also some other breeds, they remain as pups for their entire lives.

However, there are many dog breed this doesn't apply to. I've grown up with elk dogs whom while VERY loyal towards their owners, they definitely aren't infantile or incapable animals whatsoever nor do they have some constant ''need of attention.'' and are very wary against any kind of stranger, human or animal.

When I was a kid and was play fighting and wrestling with one of my friends, our dog actually attacked him and then he didn't want to come over to my house when the dog was there anymore lol. The same dog also chased down and killed a fox, while being calm and completely non-threatening towards me even when I was a small toddler.
    Last edited by Stimpy; 12-27-2016 at 10:52 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy View Post
    What you're saying applies sometimes, but not always. It also has to do with the breed of the dog, many dogs are infantilised through domestication, infantile traits are selected upon, especially in smaller lap dogs, but also some other breeds, they remain as pups for their entire lives.

However, there are many dog breed this doesn't apply to. I've grown up with elk dogs whom while VERY loyal towards their owners, they definitely aren't infantile or incapable animals whatsoever nor do they have some constant ''need of attention.'' and are very wary against any kind of stranger, human or animal.

When I was a kid and was play fighting and wrestling with one of my friends, our dog actually attacked him and then he didn't want to come over to my house when the dog was there anymore lol. The same dog also chased down and killed a fox, while being calm and completely non-threatening towards me even when I was a small toddler.
    You do not see anything wrong in this irresponsible behavior? Why the fuck would you want a dog that bites your friends or even your girlfriend when you're banging her: a dog like that could think you're taking down some prey for dinner (although in a metaphorical way you are) and therefore act her in the middle of the act.

How would you react in a case like this? Honestly, if I was careless enough to own a dog like this, and a similar situation happened, I'd put the beast down. I can see an advantage in having a thing like that to hunt down pests, but a retard that can't distinguish friend from foe is useless.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

Tetsuo you buffoon, you need to calm your rage against the white man

The doggy was obviously probably protecting him since he was fighting with a amigo.

Anyway you were dead wrong: dogs do hunt. I've personally witnessed couple of dogs feasting on deer carcass which they've obviously had taken down. Actually one of the doggies bit me in the thigh when I went to check the situation. NO HARD FEELINGS

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Valtaves View Post
    Tetsuo you buffoon, you need to calm your rage against the white man

The doggy was obviously probably protecting him since he was fighting with a amigo.

Anyway you were dead wrong: dogs do hunt. I've personally witnessed couple of dogs feasting on deer carcass which they've obviously had taken down. Actually one of the doggies bit me in the thigh when I went to check the situation. NO HARD FEELINGS
    How much were they trained for it?

Also, did you just compare white people with dogs? Racist! I do not hate dogs though, only the majority of their owners.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

How much were they trained for it?

Also, did you just compare white people with dogs? Racist! I do not hate dogs though, only the majority of their owners.
    How the hell should I know about their training regimen? If I remember correctly these dogs belonged to some happy-go-lucky owner. They were almost semi-wild, running around the woods and the hoods, stirring the minds of the sensible people.

YOU ARE ANIMAL TETSUO

Next year in Constantinople!
    Last Online
    12-05-2018 @ 03:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan Norse
    Ethnicity
    High Caste Nordic
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,087
    Given: 1,175

0 Not allowed!

Even if I agree with the Tsetse fly in this particular instance it is worth noting that his hate probably comes from the fact that dogs are notorious for not liking non-whites, in particular darker people.
    No Blue Eyes = Not European

Support the Nordic-Polish Exodus Movement

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Norse View Post
    Even if I agree with the Tsetse fly in this particular instance it is worth noting that his hate probably comes from the fact that dogs are notorious for not liking non-whites, in particular darker people.
    I have lighter skin than at least half of the European members in this forum... in spite living at the same latitude as Southern Somalia.

And it's not that dogs dislike me, I just dislike dog owners. I have no problem with wolves and coyotes. Are you from the USA btw? This "dogs hate niggers" is a very common trope, but take into account a lot of the dogs owners I speak about are not only white faggots with low testosterone who use dogs as a replacement for friends, but brown psychopath turds in latin america who sleep beside their dogs, and would walk around feeling all big in the street with their pitbulls.

Last Online
    08-16-2018 @ 05:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,764
    Given: 294

0 Not allowed!

You do not see anything wrong in this irresponsible behavior? Why the fuck would you want a dog that bites your friends or even your girlfriend when you're banging her: a dog like that could think you're taking down some prey for dinner (although in a metaphorical way you are) and therefore act her in the middle of the act.

How would you react in a case like this? Honestly, if I was careless enough to own a dog like this, and a similar situation happened, I'd put the beast down. I can see an advantage in having a thing like that to hunt down pests, but a retard that can't distinguish friend from foe is useless.
    The dog I brought up wasn't some kind of rabid beast, he was our best hunting dog and well raised. I crawled around on the floor with this dog in the room when I was a toddler.
    He didn't truly hurt any humans in his lifetime, I might have exaggerated about my friend, he didn't draw blood or anything just got on top of him and bit the air in his direction and growled. We were kids screaming and shit and wrestling around like crazy while the dog was just in the other room so it's not odd that the dog reacted.

I brought up the thing about the fox to prove a point about how while domesticated there's many dogs who still aren't ''like pups their whole life'' and completely incapable, our elk dogs also caught rabbits when alone outside several times.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information