Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 2,615

0 Not allowed!

"This was a difficult year in which we faced a hard opponent. And here I don't mean the SDSM party. They were merely a smoke-screen, an instrument. It wouldn't have been this difficult if there weren't for the millions poured into Macedonia by George Soros, with his network of NGO groups, media, politicians who he funds both inside the country and outside of Macedonia. Just look at the electronic messages from Soros published on Wikileaks and it all becomes clearer. The man is giving clear instructions on what is to be done, and they are accepted without debate or checks and balances. The messages show that he can go visit top leading American officials whenever he wants to, arranges meetings day in day out and has significant influence. His foundation, judging by its fnancial and personal potential, is the strongest politically oriented foundation in the world. He has decided to use his wealth toward ideological goals - the creation of these so-called open societies, and for financial gain, where he speculates on pre-determined political outcomes in certain countries which brings him profits in the stock exchanges. This influence extends to entire institutions, ministries, Governments infected with his ideology and points of view. It makes no sense to even talk about SDSM or Zaev here, they are small fish in this story", Gruevski says in the interview published on Tuesday.

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/30881/52/

SOROS NO, SOROS STAAAAHP!

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité
    Last Online
    08-24-2021 @ 02:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macédonien
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 36

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    You're accepting the facts on the ground that's it. Whenever Macedonia becoming an officially bilingual state was brought up it was brought down with the argument that it would never happen, yet here it looks like that is about to happen. Internet Macedonians have lost all credibility after that election. To think I genuinely thought there was some bias from the western media on Macedonia, come to see the only bias was from the diehard Macs and their slavic ortodox revengers.
    Do not trust to the Internet worriers of any kind.
    Macedonia is defacto and dejure multicultural and multi-linguistic.
    Albanian is spoken in the Macedonian Parliament.
    If Internet Albanian warriors want to take over Macedonia I would recommend this:
    "Instead of wasting your time on the Internet by promoting your dreams of Greater Albania, make babies!"
    If you over-number Macedonians you may have hopes to take over Macedonia.
    Many Macedonians will consider it as a kind of Biological War and will react on it.
    I found out an example of this in the world. Learn from the Fiji experience.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_F..._d%27%C3%A9tat

"The Fiji coup of 2000 was a complicated affair involving a civilian coup d'état by hardline i-Taukei nationalists against the elected government of a Fijian of Indian Descent Prime Minister, Mahendra Chaudhry, on 19 May 2000, the attempt by President Ratu Sir Kamisese Mara to assert executive authority on 27 May, and his own resignation, possibly forced, on 29 May. An interim government headed by Commodore Frank Bainimarama was set up, and handed power over to an interim administration headed by Ratu Josefa Iloilo, as President, on 13 July."

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaArgus1 View Post
    Do not trust to the Internet worriers of any kind.
    Macedonia is defacto and dejure multicultural and multi-linguistic.
    Albanian is spoken in the Macedonian Parliament.
    If Internet Albanian warriors want to take over Macedonia I would recommend this:
    "Instead of wasting your time on the Internet by promoting your dreams of Greater Albania, make babies!"
    If you over-number Macedonians you may have hopes to take over Macedonia.
    Many Macedonians will consider it as a kind of Biological War and will react on it.
    I found out an example of this in the world. Learn from the Fiji experience.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_F..._d%27%C3%A9tat

"The Fiji coup of 2000 was a complicated affair involving a civilian coup d'état by hardline i-Taukei nationalists against the elected government of a Fijian of Indian Descent Prime Minister, Mahendra Chaudhry, on 19 May 2000, the attempt by President Ratu Sir Kamisese Mara to assert executive authority on 27 May, and his own resignation, possibly forced, on 29 May. An interim government headed by Commodore Frank Bainimarama was set up, and handed power over to an interim administration headed by Ratu Josefa Iloilo, as President, on 13 July."
    Even with the baby-making plan it would take decades. Vast majority of Albanians are happy with the way it is now. Albanian becoming official language in all schools and official buildings etc is fantastic. Next up is Macedonian history books clearly stating Albanian language as native to the region long before slavization, that will have a psychological effect on the Macedonian people. Already there's more and more of the "we are natives that were slavized" being heard form young Macedonians, more and more Albanization through being exposed to the culture and language and the matter is pretty much settled.

Albanians already are a big enough group in Macedonia to effectively change the identity of the whole nation. Even if they shrunk by 10% they'd still be a big enough group. Fact is with the internet more and more people will read up on their peoples' history, more and more Slavomaks will figure out that the government approved story just doesn't add up. More and more intermarriages year by year... It's an excitic process. Along with wanting to identify as the oldest possible still remaining group in order to feel more "pure" than others, that will mean SlavoMaks will become "slavized Illyro-Thracians", one way ticket to Albanization.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macédonien
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Even with the baby-making plan it would take decades. Vast majority of Albanians are happy with the way it is now. Albanian becoming official language in all schools and official buildings etc is fantastic. Next up is Macedonian history books clearly stating Albanian language as native to the region long before slavization, that will have a psychological effect on the Macedonian people. Already there's more and more of the "we are natives that were slavized" being heard form young Macedonians, more and more Albanization through being exposed to the culture and language and the matter is pretty much settled.

Albanians already are a big enough group in Macedonia to effectively change the identity of the whole nation. Even if they shrunk by 10% they'd still be a big enough group. Fact is with the internet more and more people will read up on their peoples' history, more and more Slavomaks will figure out that the government approved story just doesn't add up. More and more intermarriages year by year... It's an excitic process. Along with wanting to identify as the oldest possible still remaining group in order to feel more "pure" than others, that will mean SlavoMaks will become "slavized Illyro-Thracians", one way ticket to Albanization.
    Let our presumptions to be tested by the History.
    I know my Slavic roots and I know, I am not, a product of Slavicization.
    Slow down and relax.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Let our presumptions to be tested by the History.
    I know my Slavic roots and I know, I am not, a product of Slavicization.
    Slow down and relax.
    http://vecer.mk/makedonija/koja-e-ce...ojazichnosta-0

Interesting article there, relates directly to what we're discussing. Doesn't seem like official bilingualism will be good for Macedonians. But knowing Macedonia there's probably a whole lot of fearmongering there, ohh the evil Albos are coming etc. Most likely the real change won't be that much although it is a great development.

You're 100% Slavized, re-Albanize yourself immediately. Every second spent living as a slav is a second wasted.

I'm both slow and relaxed, trying to get some action in this sub-forum. Wish that bulgarian guy that always posted censuses was still here, kept this sub-forum on it's feet.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Interesting article there, relates directly to what we're discussing. Doesn't seem like official bilingualism will be good for Macedonians. But knowing Macedonia there's probably a whole lot of fearmongering there, ohh the evil Albos are coming etc. Most likely the real change won't be that much although it is a great development.

You're 100% Slavized, re-Albanize yourself immediately. Every second spent living as a slav is a second wasted.

I'm both slow and relaxed, trying to get some action in this sub-forum. Wish that bulgarian guy that always posted censuses was still here, kept this sub-forum on it's feet.
    What the article says?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macédonien
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

FYI I am proud of my Slavic heritage.
    FYI I don't think Albanians are related to Illyrians so you cannot trace you roots to Illyrians.
    FYI There is more evidence that Bosnians and Croations are Slavicised Illyrians.
    "The origin of the Albanians has been for some time a matter of dispute among historians. Contemporary historians conclude that the Albanians are descendants of populations of the prehistoric Balkans, such as the Illyrians, Dacians or Thracians.[1] Little is known about these people, and they blended into one another in Thraco-Illyrian and Daco-Thracian contact zones even in antiquity.
    The Albanians first appear in the historical record in Byzantine sources of the 11th century. At this point, they were already fully Christianized. Very little evidence of pre-Christian Albanian culture survives, although Albanian mythology and folklore are of Paleo-Balkanic origin and almost all of their elements are pagan,[2] in particular showing Greek influence.[3]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Albanians
    "The Albanian language forms a separate branch of Indo-European, first attested in the 15th century, and is considered to have evolved from one of the Paleo-Balkans languages of antiquity.Studies in genetic anthropology show that the Albanians share similar ancestry to many other Europeans, and especially other peoples of the Balkans.[4][5][6][7] Albanians is also one of Europe's populations that has most common ancestors within their own ethnic group even thou they share ancestors with other ethnic groups.[8]"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrian_movement
    "The Illyrian movement (Croatian: Ilirski pokret, Slovene: Ilirsko gibanje) was a pan-South-Slavist cultural and political campaign with roots in the early modern period, and revived by a group of young Croatian intellectuals during the first half of the 19th century, around the years of 1835–1849 (there is some disagreement regarding the official dates).[1] This movement aimed to create a Croatian national establishment in Austria-Hungary through linguistic and ethnic unity, and through it lay the foundation for cultural and linguistic unification of all South Slavs under the revived umbrella term Illyrian."

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

FYI I am proud of my Slavic heritage.
    FYI I don't think Albanians are related to Illyrians so you cannot trace you roots to Illyrians.
    FYI There is more evidence that Bosnians and Croations are Slavicised Illyrians.
    "The origin of the Albanians has been for some time a matter of dispute among historians. Contemporary historians conclude that the Albanians are descendants of populations of the prehistoric Balkans, such as the Illyrians, Dacians or Thracians.[1] Little is known about these people, and they blended into one another in Thraco-Illyrian and Daco-Thracian contact zones even in antiquity.
    The Albanians first appear in the historical record in Byzantine sources of the 11th century. At this point, they were already fully Christianized. Very little evidence of pre-Christian Albanian culture survives, although Albanian mythology and folklore are of Paleo-Balkanic origin and almost all of their elements are pagan,[2] in particular showing Greek influence.[3]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Albanians
    "The Albanian language forms a separate branch of Indo-European, first attested in the 15th century, and is considered to have evolved from one of the Paleo-Balkans languages of antiquity.Studies in genetic anthropology show that the Albanians share similar ancestry to many other Europeans, and especially other peoples of the Balkans.[4][5][6][7] Albanians is also one of Europe's populations that has most common ancestors within their own ethnic group even thou they share ancestors with other ethnic groups.[8]"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrian_movement
    "The Illyrian movement (Croatian: Ilirski pokret, Slovene: Ilirsko gibanje) was a pan-South-Slavist cultural and political campaign with roots in the early modern period, and revived by a group of young Croatian intellectuals during the first half of the 19th century, around the years of 1835–1849 (there is some disagreement regarding the official dates).[1] This movement aimed to create a Croatian national establishment in Austria-Hungary through linguistic and ethnic unity, and through it lay the foundation for cultural and linguistic unification of all South Slavs under the revived umbrella term Illyrian."
    Albanians are Dacians someone has said. Bosniaks and Croats can retain whatever genetic heritage they want, their identities are 100% slavic, their language, culture etc. Albanian or Greek is the only way to go if you want that certified ancient feel, all slavics starting to identify as natives more will eventually run up to it.

Just look at the Romani people for example, they speak a romance language but keep trying to force in a Dacian identity. If there had been a people still existing who were confirmed to speak a language directly related to Dacian then the Romanian identity would've been no more, they'd adopt the Dacian identity eventually and if shared land with those Dacians then they'd sooner or later start adding Dacian words and "Dacianize themselves" so to speak. That is the case with the Albanian language in Macedonia, Macedonian identity is failing hard, people who grow up and start reading will see how many pieces of the puzzle are still missing and they will, consciously or sub-consciously start connecting dots: "Are we Bulgarians? What are Bulgarians? Bulgar a Turkic group? We are most likely natives who were Slavized. Who were those natives? Illyro-Thracians/Dacians? Then why are we holding on to a Slavic language? Does or identity make sense? Maybe Albanian is the language with more connection to what our actual ancestors spoke?" Etc etc. It's a process.
    Last edited by Albobalboa; 01-08-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    What the article says?
    Costs of bilingualism for Macedonia. Basically it paints a dark image for the Macedonians if official bilingualism happens. Albanians are more bilingual = More government jobs for Albanians, Macedonians will be pushed out, Albanians will be pushed to the east from Tetovo area towards Skopje and central-east Macedonia. Best is to just use google translate and you'll get the whole thing.

Basically with such a law on bilingualism those that are not bilingual will be punished in the public sector, they have to speak both. That is given as the argument to why Albanians would move from the West to more central Macedonia, as they take the spots of Macedonians.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,920
    Given: 7,442

0 Not allowed!

Albanians are Dacians someone has said.
    Romanians are of Dacian origin actually. Albanians are of Illyrian origin who were most likely related to the Dacians, Thracians, Dardanians (assuming they weren't an Illyrian subgroup) and Paeonians. The Moesians were said to speak a dialect between Thracian and Dacian but were considered a Thracian tribe. The Getae were from Dacia if I'm not mistaken but were considered a Thracian tribe.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information