Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are White Girls more prone to mix with other ethnic/race groups?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2018 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Region
    Slavonija-Baranya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,569
    Given: 2,482

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post
    Depends how "exotic" the girls in question are.

Judged on personal opinion, caucasoid females from Norway to Syria, and everything in between sits at the top of the food chain, and have quite diserable features.
    Rat faced Arab women, and European women in the same category?

Last Online
    04-25-2022 @ 03:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Türk
    Ethnicity
    Türkem
    Ancestry
    Ottoman Sultans
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Politics
    Pan-Turkic khaganate
    Hero
    Atilla The Hungarian
    Religion
    Tengri
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,102
    Given: 587

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    Rat faced Arab women, and European women in the same category?
    Yes, So is your hungarian mother with her diseased vagina.... that every truck driver have going through, when passing that gypsy country of yours.
    Ne mutlu Türküm diyene

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

0 Not allowed!

LEss traditional

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2018 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Region
    Slavonija-Baranya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,569
    Given: 2,482

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post
    Yes, So is your hungarian mother with her diseased vagina.... that every truck driver have going through, when passing that gypsy country of yours.
    How many plastic surgeries did your Arab mother need to be allowed to be a prostitute? Nose job, monobrow removal, what else ?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
    I live in a town which has one of the highest percentages of immigrants and 2nd generation immigrants in my country. Most of them are Blacks, Mulattos and NE Brazilians (who tend to have stronger SSA in them).

They make up something like 30%/35% of my county/council, and from what can I testify among the teenage/young adult circles (16-25 years old spectrum) mixed couples make up something like 20% of all young couples (if I am not mistaken).

But the most interesting part of it is the total disproportionality of white/indigenous girls engaged with mans from different ethnic/race groups.

For example a White girl-Black/mixed man relation is much more common than White man-Black/mixed woman relation. It seems from what I read and see from other continents in Western Europe and in America that there is a similar phenomenom going on in the UK, France, Germany, America......

It's somewhat curious the fact that in these days White woman are much more into mixing race, because 100/200/300 years ago in the Colonial era, White men used to have mistresses with Native and Black slaves, and used to have a lot of mixed kids from out of the wedlock and woman weren't allowed to even have an affair with some racial alien person.
    WW in the USA are the least likely to marry out of the race/ethnicity. WM marry out more than WW. By far the most common IR marriage is WM/HW and then WM/AW.
    Hispanic and Asian women marry out much much more than WW.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2023 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,787
    Given: 2,516

2 Not allowed!

Actually at least in italy but i guess everywhere in europe; european women are the Less likely to marry outside a man of their origin. I posted statistic info in the italian sections regarded g italians and mixed marriages

Women marry the Less outside their ethnic origins Because they are afraid of cultural clashes.
    A women Is Less strong than a man in psycology; she can be manipolated more and an fall in a basket of danger if she marry a foreign culture

European men are toghether with si è asia men the Less problematic and Less dangerous; Althought mysteriously the Zen calm of Asian men isn t sexy for european women .. It s the least sexy it seems

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2018 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,987
    Given: 5,521

2 Not allowed!

Let's remember something: Casual hook-ups, one night stand and instant-sex are very hard to account for in OK-cupids and those typical "racial preference" stats. Also, marriage is also moot. Saying that white women are less likely to marry outside of their group means shit in regards to illegitimate mulatto babies fathered by Tyrone who abandoned Tiffany for his life sentence... or finding more white women to repeat the process.

Moreover a white woman may have bedded 3 or 4 black dudes before deciding the wall was too close and settling with a financially stable white dude as opposed to the violent thugs she's instinctively attracted to.

There are other things to account, as those "internet dating" stats already directly imply the persons resorting to that are at least slightly socially sub-par. One socially healthy person just would date in his campus or wherever else rather than resorting to sites which may very well possibly be skewed in weird demographics.

Now, on the other hand, if anyone can find info per race on TINDER.... be my guest.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

No.. Actually it s true by statistics that European women marry the least a man of different origin and marry more European men.

At least it's true for Italian women as I posted true statistic on the Italian section

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2018 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,987
    Given: 5,521

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GiCa View Post
    No.. Actually it s true by statistics that European women marry the least a man of different origin and marry more European men.

At least it's true for Italian women as I posted true statistic on the Italian section
    Doesn't matter. I've fucked plenty of girls and I'm not married yet (and neither they are). From the wording in the initial post of Big Smoke, I think it's clear he was including casual hookups or other non-official relationships.

Moreover, marriages are at the lowest rate by this day, and ever decreasing in many Western nations:

(CNN) -- According to a TIME/Pew research poll released last week, 40 percent of Americans believe that marriage is becoming obsolete, up from just 28 percent in 1978. In that same poll, only one in four unmarried Americans say they do not want to get married.Nov 22, 2010

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo Shima View Post
    Doesn't matter. I've fucked plenty of girls and I'm not married yet (and neither they are). From the wording in the initial post of Big Smoke, I think it's clear he was including casual hookups or other non-official relationships.
    I agree that expecially north European women are prone to a night stand up or quick promiscuous fuck but at the end when they have to actually start and plan a family they don't trust much in men outside their ethnic origins.

Men instead are by nature less psycological and emotionally indipendent and the masters so marry a girl with foreign origins and culture is less problematic and won't put them in danger

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information