View Poll Results: Do you believe in Paranormal?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 48.68%
  • No

23 30.26%
  • I dont know, maybe.

16 21.05%
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have Horror/Paranormal Stories?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

I saw a bunch of fireflies in a meadow once

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Why didn't you step out of your tent and shoot the hyenas? Are you a fag? Or go to Dhaboolaq and let him know if he ever pulls any of that shape shifting shit on you again the last thing he'll hear is 'pop pop' and you'll make gloves out of his bitch ass hide.
    You cannot use ammo on evil jinns...and the belief in the certainy of the paranormal or unknown (the "ghayb") is an Islamic obligation.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,866
    Given: 12,732

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    You cannot use ammo on evil jinns...and the belief in the certainy of the paranormal or unknown (the "ghayb") is an Islamic obligation.
    Sounds like a case for Dean and Sam Winchester...

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Sounds like a case for Dean and Sam Winchester...
    Don't know man are you sarcastic or what, but if you are, I was already writing about this, but here it goes again, you can agree or disagree, I respect it;

This society we live in today is doing same extreme for ppl just like that sick Medieval time was doing to ppl, opposite extremes.

1. In those times everythin which could have been explained in scientific way was viewed as; Devil, Demons and God.

2. Now this society is doing opposite, everythin which science cannot explain is dismissed as; "you probably imagined it, no such thing". So ppl are ashamed or afraid to even say such thing to someone, means totally rational ppl who are afraid to say somethin like that in today's society.

Well I care for science a lot, but also I am awared that some things our science, repeat; our science cannot explain, but some of ppl from our science fields are so arrogant about this that they measure everythin with what we know about science.

And what do we know exactly, not even 0.0000000001% of universal science.

So if some member of Homo Sapien Sapiens science (means pathetic species which cannot reach Mars yet, yet they preach about SCIENCE) is sayin to me that somethin is impossible only because "our advanced science" cannot explain, I will just say; "riiiiiight"...

P.S. First step in any real science is to be open minded, and to know that we don't know everythin, yet..., I dont see such things often from "science", thank God there are always exceptions.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,252
    Given: 13,609

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Ok people I will now translate that story from that Bosniak guy (Bosniak soldier from War in Bosnia) who wrote this story on Croatian forum, he swears It's true, I will write it literary from his perspective, as he wrote it:

"It was the Winter of 1993. We were away from the enemy (Serbs) by some three hundred meters of air line. Our positions have been in the trenches dug just at the beginning of the forest, while they had positions in a small Village in forest, village with around 20 houses.

For days no one has moved a meter considering positions. We were throwing some bombs on each others, some rifle shooting, occasional skirmishes, but no big deal. Nothing spectacular.

Both sides were waiting for further orders, from Commands, current order for both sides was; to keep our lines.

Cold, it was, as only the Bosnian isolated places can be, but frankly, we were well supplied. That night I was sent in reconnaissance with one fellow soldier, otherwise my very good friend. We should not have to go far, perhaps some 150 meters into no man's zone, perhaps unnecessarily, but still. And so the two of us crawling slowly approached the bush that was supposed to be our reconnaissance position next few hours.

We settled ourselves nicely, and as undisciplined as we were at the moment, we lit up the cigar, which is to say like "macho men" and carelessly, but with a grill facing inward, toward the palm so that enemy cannot see us.

We had a nice binoculars IR (Infra-Red). Oh I wish that we had those when we were kids before war, to peered into the cars where couples would come..

From time to time I looked in the direction of the enemy, I could see movement, they walked, carrying wood, nothing particularly important, but something became very wierd to me.

A few of them went to the other end of the Village, in a hurry and with rifles at the ready, and you could hear the yelling. I gave a friend IR to look, and after couple of seconds he began babbling, he started to breath very quickly, he pushed to me the binoculars from his hands and said; "look over there" ..

I looked again and saw that they were attacked, and they began shooting, single shot, burst (everything was happening very fast) I saw some, some beings of the human form, but I did not get what it is, what are they. I saw them attack and kill (the enemy soldiers), biting them (enemy soldiers).

Few houses started to burn, and now a real war started to taking place there, gunshots, fire, fire from rifles, screams, terrible screams. Our Army (from our position) immediately called us to see what was going on. I gave the binoculars to a friend and said to our superiors that I have no idea what's going on, but it has nothing to do with us.

My friend was watching with open mouth. Since the fire was strong; we could see shadows, silhouettes with naked eye. I was frozen (from fear, not from the cold weather) .. Give me a normal battle, no sweat, but this...

I took, ripped binoculars from friend and wanted, in spite of the fear, to see all of it from greater proximity.

And I saw one of those beings which were attackin enemy soldiers (Serbs), "she" had mutilated female face (large distorted teeth, extended fork, beard and spiky claws) staring, straight, or straight for us. We are far enough in the dark, but she looked at us, she knew we were there.

Then it ("she") ran at high speed in our direction. I'm frozen still holding binoculars as paralyzed, but at one point I just screamed to my fellow soldier to shoot straight into the darkness, NOW.

When we started to shooting, from my right side around twenty Kalashnikovs also started to shoot into same direction as we were (I was so confused from fear that I did not even notice that it is a part of our team, came to us and developed a position).

Our army started to shoot at the village and into the darkness, although no one had a clue what it was all about.

It took, like, ten minutes (no need to say that from the other side there wasn't any shooting at us, not single shot at us) .. When everything stopped, Chief officer (I do not want to talk about names or place where this happened) he wanted to move forward, but I convinced him to wait until morning. A lot of questions were asked, but we had nothing to present them, at least nothing sane, if we decided to tell the truth we would be declared insane.

We moved forward (8:00 AM) and after a few minutes we arrived at the opposing position (Village). Some houses were still burning. The snow was full of blood all over the place, scattered weapons and firearms and cold weapons (knives stained with blood), but not even one dead body. Nothing was clear to any of our soldiers or Chief what happened.

Yet in one trench, buried in snow and dirt, we found one of the dead soldiers, he was torn apart. We saw clearly he has bites on his body and parts of torn flesh was everywhere.

Me and my friend just looked at each others, and the officer commented; "I guess he was killed by a damn mine, Serbs withdrew under our encircling and picked up their dead and wounded and left" ... That was it, and so is communicated to the public.

But we knew the real truth, but never said anything to anyone in our Army, not during the war or after the war."
    10/10 for imagination.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Complete Jerk View Post
    10/10 for imagination.
    Well I just translated story from that guy who claims it's true, I said to him on CRO froum that even if it's not true, he could sell it to Hollywood or Stephen King for sure

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,252
    Given: 13,609

1 Not allowed!

Well I just translated story from that guy who claims it's true, I said to him on CRO froum that even if it's not true, he could sell it to Hollywood or Stephen King for sure
    I know. I sometimes read the stories on that thread. They are interesting although fake. Some seem to be true, but explainable. Others are full of shit. I like the one (fake obviously) about two soldiers in the night (again, maybe imitation) and lady which was a ghost or something. I can't find it, I am not crazy to search thousands of stories with a lousy search button.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,866
    Given: 12,732

1 Not allowed!

Don't know man are you sarcastic or what, but if you are, I was already writing about this, but here it goes again, you can agree or disagree, I respect it;

This society we live in today is doing same extreme for ppl just like that sick Medieval time was doing to ppl, opposite extremes.

1. In those times everythin which could have been explained in scientific way was viewed as; Devil, Demons and God.

2. Now this society is doing opposite, everythin which science cannot explain is dismissed as; "you probably imagined it, no such thing". So ppl are ashamed or afraid to even say such thing to someone, means totally rational ppl who are afraid to say somethin like that in today's society.
    People shouldn't be too afraid when a million dollars is offered.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Mi...rmal_Challenge

Of course here we're talking about ghosts specifically and they may very well exist but there is simply no evidence other than people telling their stories and they're great stories but we can't assume these stories are accurate perceptions of reality.

Well I care for science a lot, but also I am awared that some things our science, repeat; our science cannot explain, but some of ppl from our science fields are so arrogant about this that they measure everythin with what we know about science.
    There are many things science can't explain because not all variables are known but they eventually become known. We didn't know how various diseases spread. We didn't know about the immune system. It starts off as baby steps, then a walk, then a jog, and eventually off we go running.

And what do we know exactly, not even 0.0000000001% of universal science.
    But that doesn't mean there is a witch-like creature killing soldiers in the woods of Croatia. It's a story a guy told.

So if some member of Homo Sapien Sapiens science (means pathetic species which cannot reach Mars yet, yet they preach about SCIENCE) is sayin to me that somethin is impossible only because "our advanced science" cannot explain, I will just say; "riiiiiight"...
    I didn't say it was impossible. I'm saying there are many reasons for someone's story not to be true.

P.S. First step in any real science is to be open minded, and to know that we don't know everythin, yet..., I dont see such things often from "science", thank God there are always exceptions.
    The second step is to look at the evidence and if there isn't any then it's time to call it a day.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

But that doesn't mean there is a witch-like creature killing soldiers in the woods of Croatia. It's a story a guy told.
    Correction; in woods of Bosnia .

And I did't say it's true, just translated it because it was well written nevermind is it true or not. He says it is. hah.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region