Ok, if no one here wants to tell any story they saw or hear I will tell what happened to me once, if someone wants to read it, great, if not, great.
When this kind of things happens to you, you rememeber exact time, exact day, everythin. .
It was a year 2004, November 19th, I was like... more or less 16 years old back then...
I was at home-town of my mother's granny, watching TV at 11 PM. My mother was still awake and doing somethin in kitchen which was very near TV. My granny was sleeping in a room across hallway, and she was very old and slow...so no way she could do this what I am about to tell
So I am watching TV... It's 11 PM, and I hear, I swear I hear a foot steps in Hallway, coming very slow, like my granny would walk, doors between living room (where I was and mother) and hallway were closed.
So I hear foot steps, so I thought; here comes the granny to tell me It's late and I should go to bed (even though it was wierd because it wasn't that late).
But anyway..., I am watching TV, hearing foot steps in hallway coming STRAIGHT to the doors of Living room, so I prepared that my granny will open the door. NOW PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY;
1. I SEE (and my mother as well) how doorknob (of door) IS GOING DOWN, MEANS SOMEONE TOOK IT IN HANDS, there is no no no no no other explanation, it goes down, so I prepared; here is my granny.
2. But..., the doorknob was just realesed when it was totally down, just released and door didnt opened totally.
3. I jumped from my chair and opened a door in matters of maybe... 3 seconds...
AND NO ONE WAS THERE... NO ONE...
Doorknob was exactly like this, this design;
Means SOMEONE HAS TO GRAB IT IN HIS/HER HANDS SO THAT DOORKNOB can go down, understand?
And someone DID, something.. BUT NO ONE WAS THERE, there is no way in HELL someone could pull it off in matter of 3 seconds, run away and hide because I tried to rationalize everything:
1. Door of house was locked, windows closed, it wasn't some big house.
2. My granny in another room was sleepin like... 100%, I even awoke her and asked her was she up and did that, she was looking at me like; "No... what... what are you talking"...
So I found myself in Hallway, a guy who has totally rational mind, a guy who cannot explain what did he just saw..., both me and my mum.
Funny thing is that in that moment you're not scared, only after that, when you realize you cannot explain it.
I tried everythin with that doorknob to see can it opet ITSELF on It's own, but it cannot, no way, no no way, someone has to grab it in his/her hands.
And what was most disturbin is; doorknob was going down slowly, not fast, but slowly, and then just released.
I repeat; I opened the door after it happened; in matter of 3 seconds and no one was there, no one...
I am asking you now, and everyone here, how would you feel in that situation? .
And how would you feel when someone would tell you; "no such things man, I don't believe in such things" .
Well I saw that things, and this was not the only case trust me, but there you go.