View Poll Results: Do you believe in Paranormal?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 48.68%
  • No

23 30.26%
  • I dont know, maybe.

16 21.05%
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have Horror/Paranormal Stories?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    O-M176
    Taxonomy
    CM-Pontid.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,796
    Given: 4,238

2 Not allowed!

My great-grandfather was obsessed from the Seytan, my family went to an Hoca to drive him out, when the Hoca began with the ritual, said the Seytan when you say my name then I come back to your family and kill all of your tribe, the Hoca said nor, he comes back to take one of your family again, this was for 100 years and of course we wait for him.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hithaeglir View Post
    I once or twice while doing something with my back turned,like washing the dishes or studying on my desk i was getting this intense feeling of being watched ,i was turning but nothing was there since i lived alone in that apartment.This happened only in the first apartment i had when i was a student,i never felt that again.

It's probably body intensity or build up energy.
    Or maybe not.

Im not sayin it wasnt, but maybe it was somethin. Our human instinct that someone is watching us is from ancient times, it is more connected to our animal side than to our rational-intelligent side.

That feeling that someone is watching you, without any known reason, is very disturbin.

You get those chills down the spine.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I am an atheist (at the very least agnostic). I don't believe in God or the supernatural. However, about 10 years ago I had this experience in a London house:

Me and my girlfriend were the only two people in the house. We were lying on the bed upstairs, chatting. Suddenly, it sounded like the TV downstairs came on, loudly. It was like spooky music playing.. very spooky, as in a horror movie. We both heard it and thought wtf???! So I decided to investigate, although I was terrified. I opened our bedroom door, and went down the steps towards the TV room. As I went down, the music/sound stopped. I reached the TV room, and noticed the TV was unplugged!

Very odd. I am a realist and a rationalist, but I cannot explain what happened that day.
    Well, this story have me chills down the spine right now.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,755
    Given: 8,726

6 Not allowed!

I had a similar experience too.

A time ago, I used to let my dirty clothes on the floor. After someday, the clothes magically appears in the wardrobe, clean and ironed.
    The most strange thing about it was when I try to talk about it to my girlfriend. Guess what? she just became hysterical. I can't recall the exact signification of her scream. But after that we broke up.
    After she left the phenomen just stop.

Well, that's obvious something scare her and that there are something paranormal there.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bronson View Post
    My great-grandfather was obsessed from the Seytan, my family went to an Hoca to drive him out, when the Hoca began with the ritual, said the Seytan when you say my name then I come back to your family and kill all of your tribe, the Hoca said nor, he comes back to take one of your family again, this was for 100 years and of course we wait for him.
    Vatican is keeping tens of thousands of documents of Exorcism even from this present age, means in last century or less, not to mention more.

If we say that from 1000 of cases it wasn't true possesion, I bet 1 of those 1000 was true.

And this has nothin to do with religion trust me. I am always sayin this "things" are way older than our religions etc...

I think we all need this here...,mysterious feeling while telling this events, in this technological times it is somethin truly more closer to our humanity nevermind how that sounds, almost like paradox.

So I will just leave this music theme while ppl are writing their stories or reading those which are placed already here, so that everyone here can grasp "that somethin" beyond words :

P.S. I am repeating to you all... this "things" exists, I know for sure, I know...

Now, you may believe me or not, but I am sayin they exist, and this is coming from truly truly rational person and person who truly is everyday in science and science is big part of my life, but I have open mind, and I know what I saw.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I am an atheist (at the very least agnostic). I don't believe in God or the supernatural. However, about 10 years ago I had this experience in a London house:

Me and my girlfriend were the only two people in the house. We were lying on the bed upstairs, chatting. Suddenly, it sounded like the TV downstairs came on, loudly. It was like spooky music playing.. very spooky, as in a horror movie. We both heard it and thought wtf???! So I decided to investigate, although I was terrified. I opened our bedroom door, and went down the steps towards the TV room. As I went down, the music/sound stopped. I reached the TV room, and noticed the TV was unplugged!

Very odd. I am a realist and a rationalist, but I cannot explain what happened that day.

Exactly my point, usually the same logic applies to religion and paranormal stuff. Not as spooky but once I was with my cousin(who up to that point didn't believe in God) and his lighter wouldn't work (as in loads of wind and no gas in it), I told him to ask God to light it (as a joke) he said something along the lines of "Come on God, make this work" and even though there was no way the lighter would work, it did. I'm sure someone somewhere has an explanation but I think it's possible that there are things not explainable by science.

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Tell that to science, or to this Scientific-Technology society we are living in today.

I agree with you that not all things has to be explained, but what I hate about science (and I am part of that same science as academic person) is that Science will go if needed to very end to convince you "THEY" have the answer "that didn't happen".

Now you tell me, what is the exact difference between this Scientific age which is convincing you THERE IS NOTHING beyond Human scientific knowledge of what is what, and that Medieval times when priests were sayin Devils, Demons are in every corner of life?

There is no difference, both are extreme on It's own, but opposite sides.

My only message about this is; have open mind, we don't understand many things, mannnnnnnnny...., but Science will push you to admit you imagined it, it will push you and you know it, that is the problem.

People who experienced this things are afraid to tell it because they're afraid society (created by this scientific age) will mock them, which is pathetic, and I think you will agree.

Our Human science, means our knowledge we have, is bullshit in comparison to KNOWLEDGE as knowledge of universe and way of existence..., and soon as someone admits that it is at least a step forward.
    I totally agree, you took the words out of my mouth.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    O-M176
    Taxonomy
    CM-Pontid.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,796
    Given: 4,238

1 Not allowed!

Vatican is keeping tens of thousands of documents of Exorcism even from this present age, means in last century or less, not to mention more.

If we say that from 1000 of cases it wasn't true possesion, I bet 1 of those 1000 was true.

And this has nothin to do with religion trust me. I am always sayin this "things" are way older than our religions etc...

I think we all need this here...,mysterious feeling while telling this events, in this technological times it is somethin truly more closer to our humanity nevermind how that sounds, almost like paradox.

So I will just leave this music theme while ppl are writing their stories or reading those which are placed already here, so that everyone here can grasp "that somethin" beyond words :

P.S. I am repeating to you all... this "things" exists, I know for sure, I know...

Now, you may believe me or not, but I am sayin they exist, and this is coming from truly truly rational person and person who truly is everyday in science and science is big part of my life, but I have open mind, and I know what I saw.

This is better:

Last Online
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,755
    Given: 8,726

0 Not allowed!

We can bet that most of thoses possession where people with mental sickness.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    I totally agree, you took the words out of my mouth.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    We can bet that most of thoses possession where people with mental sickness.

Well I said that vast majority of them were.

Let's say that 10 000 of cases "of possesion" were mental sickness, but 1 of those 10 000 MAYBE is not .

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information