View Poll Results: Do you believe in Paranormal?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 48.68%
  • No

23 30.26%
  • I dont know, maybe.

16 21.05%
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have Horror/Paranormal Stories?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,400
    Given: 12,599

1 Not allowed!

Apparently in the house I was raised there was a ghost that used my mother's exercise bike to keep in shape.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Bosanska Krajina
    Country
    Belgium
    Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 1,740

3 Not allowed!

I've never experienced it, I however stay away from spirit calling, fortune telling and other things like that. I believe in possessions and spirits but also believe we have deep rooted fears : just imagine yourself inside a cabin on the top of a hill, the night, alone and with nobody miles around. Most of us would end up paranoid for any small noise, talking to oneself for reinsurance and feeling vulnerable and experiencing hallucinations. You could easily start to behave in a weird way that you would never have expected.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post

Or somethin truly positive mysterious thing is connecting me and Ilma, and this is just another sign in this form .
    She needs to cheat with you already....It's getting unbearable. I should make a gofundme.com so every TA member can donate $ for your plane ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Apparently in the house I was raised there was a ghost that used my mother's exercise bike to keep in shape.
    There was some gooood crack-cocaine on the market in the 80's, just so you know.....

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

7 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mraz View Post
    Btw ppl, one Bosniak guy wrote one truly AMAZING story on Croatian forum from war in Bosnia 1991-95, that story trulyyyyyyy amazed everyone there, even if It's not true, it's... It's like for movie .

He swears It's true, he was a Bosniak soldier and he swears It's true, but I would have to translate it to you in perfect way, every detail he said, because it is truly one great Horror story for which he claims is 100% truth and that he has a comrad which was with him when they saw that (in the middle of war in Bosnia).

Almost everyone on forum was sayin to him; "send that story to Hollywood, you will make a lot of money lol".
    Ok people I will now translate that story from that Bosniak guy (Bosniak soldier from War in Bosnia) who wrote this story on Croatian forum, he swears It's true, I will write it literary from his perspective, as he wrote it:

"It was the Winter of 1993. We were away from the enemy (Serbs) by some three hundred meters of air line. Our positions have been in the trenches dug just at the beginning of the forest, while they had positions in a small Village in forest, village with around 20 houses.

For days no one has moved a meter considering positions. We were throwing some bombs on each others, some rifle shooting, occasional skirmishes, but no big deal. Nothing spectacular.

Both sides were waiting for further orders, from Commands, current order for both sides was; to keep our lines.

Cold, it was, as only the Bosnian isolated places can be, but frankly, we were well supplied. That night I was sent in reconnaissance with one fellow soldier, otherwise my very good friend. We should not have to go far, perhaps some 150 meters into no man's zone, perhaps unnecessarily, but still. And so the two of us crawling slowly approached the bush that was supposed to be our reconnaissance position next few hours.

We settled ourselves nicely, and as undisciplined as we were at the moment, we lit up the cigar, which is to say like "macho men" and carelessly, but with a grill facing inward, toward the palm so that enemy cannot see us.

We had a nice binoculars IR (Infra-Red). Oh I wish that we had those when we were kids before war, to peered into the cars where couples would come..

From time to time I looked in the direction of the enemy, I could see movement, they walked, carrying wood, nothing particularly important, but something became very wierd to me.

A few of them went to the other end of the Village, in a hurry and with rifles at the ready, and you could hear the yelling. I gave a friend IR to look, and after couple of seconds he began babbling, he started to breath very quickly, he pushed to me the binoculars from his hands and said; "look over there" ..

I looked again and saw that they were attacked, and they began shooting, single shot, burst (everything was happening very fast) I saw some, some beings of the human form, but I did not get what it is, what are they. I saw them attack and kill (the enemy soldiers), biting them (enemy soldiers).

Few houses started to burn, and now a real war started to taking place there, gunshots, fire, fire from rifles, screams, terrible screams. Our Army (from our position) immediately called us to see what was going on. I gave the binoculars to a friend and said to our superiors that I have no idea what's going on, but it has nothing to do with us.

My friend was watching with open mouth. Since the fire was strong; we could see shadows, silhouettes with naked eye. I was frozen (from fear, not from the cold weather) .. Give me a normal battle, no sweat, but this...

I took, ripped binoculars from friend and wanted, in spite of the fear, to see all of it from greater proximity.

And I saw one of those beings which were attackin enemy soldiers (Serbs), "she" had mutilated female face (large distorted teeth, extended fork, beard and spiky claws) staring, straight, or straight for us. We are far enough in the dark, but she looked at us, she knew we were there.

Then it ("she") ran at high speed in our direction. I'm frozen still holding binoculars as paralyzed, but at one point I just screamed to my fellow soldier to shoot straight into the darkness, NOW.

When we started to shooting, from my right side around twenty Kalashnikovs also started to shoot into same direction as we were (I was so confused from fear that I did not even notice that it is a part of our team, came to us and developed a position).

Our army started to shoot at the village and into the darkness, although no one had a clue what it was all about.

It took, like, ten minutes (no need to say that from the other side there wasn't any shooting at us, not single shot at us) .. When everything stopped, Chief officer (I do not want to talk about names or place where this happened) he wanted to move forward, but I convinced him to wait until morning. A lot of questions were asked, but we had nothing to present them, at least nothing sane, if we decided to tell the truth we would be declared insane.

We moved forward (8:00 AM) and after a few minutes we arrived at the opposing position (Village). Some houses were still burning. The snow was full of blood all over the place, scattered weapons and firearms and cold weapons (knives stained with blood), but not even one dead body. Nothing was clear to any of our soldiers or Chief what happened.

Yet in one trench, buried in snow and dirt, we found one of the dead soldiers, he was torn apart. We saw clearly he has bites on his body and parts of torn flesh was everywhere.

Me and my friend just looked at each others, and the officer commented; "I guess he was killed by a damn mine, Serbs withdrew under our encircling and picked up their dead and wounded and left" ... That was it, and so is communicated to the public.

But we knew the real truth, but never said anything to anyone in our Army, not during the war or after the war."
    Last edited by Robocop; 12-30-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mraz View Post
    we have deep rooted fears : just imagine yourself inside a cabin on the top of a hill, the night, alone and with nobody miles around.
    Some people go insane in isolation, other people thrive in it.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,343
    Given: 31,140

1 Not allowed!

Ok people I will now translate that story from that Bosniak guy (Bosniak soldier from War in Bosnia) who wrote this story on Croatian forum, he swears It's true, I will write it literary from his perspective, as he wrote it:

"It was the Winter of 1993. We were away from the enemy (Serbs) by some three hundred meters of air line. Our positions have been in the trenches dug just at the beginning of the forest, while they had positions in a small Village in forest, village with around 20 houses.

For days no one has moved a meter considering positions. We were throwing some bombs on each others, some rifle shooting, occasional skirmishes, but no big deal. Nothing spectacular.

Both sides were waiting for further orders, from Commands, current order for both sides was; to keep our lines.

Cold, it was, as only the Bosnian isolated places can be, but frankly, we were well supplied. That night I was sent in reconnaissance with one fellow soldier, otherwise my very good friend. We should not have to go far, perhaps some 150 meters into no man's zone, perhaps unnecessarily, but still. And so the two of us crawling slowly approached the bush that was supposed to be our reconnaissance position next few hours.

We settled ourselves nicely, and as undisciplined as we were at the moment, we lit up the cigar, which is to say like "macho men" and carelessly, but with a grill facing inward, toward the palm so that enemy cannot see us.

We had a nice binoculars IR (Infra-Red). Oh I wish that we had those when we were kids before war, to peered into the cars where couples would come..

From time to time I looked in the direction of the enemy, I could see movement, they walked, carrying wood, nothing particularly important, but something became very wierd to me.

A few of them went to the other end of the Village, in a hurry and with rifles at the ready, and you could hear the yelling. I gave a friend IR to look, and after couple of seconds he began babbling, he started to breath very quickly, he pushed me the binoculars from his hands and said; "look over there" ..

I looked again and saw that they were attacked, and they began shooting, single shot, burst (everything was happening very fast) I saw some, some beings of the human form, but I did not get what it is, what are they. I saw them attack and kill (the enemy soldiers), biting them (enemy soldiers).

Few houses started to burn, and now a real war started to taking place there, gunshots, fire, fire from rifles, screams, terrible screams. Our Army (from our position) immediately called us to see what was going on. I gave the binoculars to a friend and said to our superiors that I have no idea what's going on, but it has nothing to do with us.

My friend was watching with open mouth. Since the fire was strong; we could see shadows, silhouettes with naked eye. I was frozen (from fear, not from the cold weather) .. Give me a normal battle, no sweat, but this...

I took, ripped binoculars from friend and wanted, in spite of the fear, to see all of it from greater proximity.

And I saw one of those beings which were attackin enemy soldiers (Serbs), "she" had mutilated female face (large distorted teeth, extended fork, beard and spiky claws) staring, straight, or straight for us. We are far enough in the dark, but she looked at us, she knew we were there.

Then it ("she") ran at high speed in our direction. I'm frozen still holding binoculars as paralyzed, but at one point I just screamed to my fellow soldier to shoot straight into the darkness, NOW.

When we started to shooting, from my right side around twenty Kalashnikovs also started to shoot into same direction as we were (I was so confused from fear that I did not even notice that it is a part of our team, came to us and developed a position).

Our army started to shoot at the village and into the darkness, although no one had a clue what it was all about.

It took, like, ten minutes (no need to say that from the other side there wasn't any shooting at us, not single shot at us) .. When everything stopped, Chief officer (I do not want to talk about names or place where this happened) he wanted to move forward, but I convinced him to wait until morning. A lot of questions were asked, but we had nothing to present them, at least nothing sane, if we decided to tell the truth we would be declared insane.

We moved forward (8:00 AM) and after a few minutes we arrived at the opposing position (Village). Some houses were still burning. The snow was full of blood all over the place, scattered weapons and firearms and cold weapons (knives stained with blood), but not even one dead body. Nothing was clear to any of our soldiers or Chief what happened.

Yet in one trench, buried in snow and dirt, we found one of the dead soldiers, he was torn apart. We saw clearly he has bites on his body and parts of torn flesh was everywhere.

Me and my friend just looked at each others, and the officer commented; "I guess he was killed by a damn mine, Serbs withdrew under our encircling and picked up their dead and wounded and left" ... That was it, and so is communicated to the public.

But we knew the real truth, but never said anything to anyone in our Army, not during the war or after the war."
    Drekavac is a myth

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,400
    Given: 12,599

2 Not allowed!

A few of them went to the other end of the Village, in a hurry and with rifles at the ready, and you could hear the yelling. I gave a friend IR to look, and after couple of seconds he began babbling, he started to breath very quickly, he pushed to me the binoculars from his hands and said; "look over there" ..

Sounds like...

Quality Member
    Last Online
    07-02-2017 @ 10:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Person of colour
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Arabid/North-Indid intermediate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,491
    Given: 3,609

2 Not allowed!

Every now and then I have sleep paralysis and it is always some kind of ghost or demons from hell trying to take over my body it feels like. I have a very vivid imagination so.. not sure what I believe. But if they are real they can easily be defeated with mine + White God's resolve I think and by praying for blonde Jesus.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Every now and then I have sleep paralysis and it is always some kind of ghost or demons from hell trying to take over my body it feels like. I have a very vivid imagination so.. not sure what I believe. But if they are real they can easily be defeated with mine + White God's resolve I think and by praying for blonde Jesus.

Sleep paralysis has nothing to do with Paranormal, ppl often confuse that with some Paranormal activity because it is very disturbin feeling. My mother had Sleep Paralysis often.

In short, sleep paralysis is this:

Your mind has left dream (REM) but your body didn't.

So you feel like someone is "holding your body", but in fact your body needs to catch up with mind which is awaken.

I never had REM paralysis, but I can only imagine how disturbin it is.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Ethnicity
    Andalusian from Seville
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Grazilmediterranid
    Politics
    Autocratic
    Hero
    René Descartes
    Religion
    Cartesian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,241
    Given: 7,078

1 Not allowed!

Yes I do. Very personal experience/philosophy.

Would be too ridiculous for the average person to believe or understand.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information