PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Do you have Horror/Paranormal Stories? - Page 8

View Poll Results: Do you believe in Paranormal?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 48.68%
  • No

23 30.26%
  • I dont know, maybe.

16 21.05%
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have Horror/Paranormal Stories?

Quality Member
    Last Online
    07-02-2017 @ 10:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Person of colour
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Arabid/North-Indid intermediate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,491
    Given: 3,609

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Sleep paralysis has nothing to do with Paranormal, ppl often confuse that with some Paranormal activity because it is very disturbin feeling. My mother had Sleep Paralysis often.

In short, sleep paralysis is this:

Your mind has left dream (REM) but your body didn't.

So you feel like someone is "holding your body", but in fact your body needs to catch up with mind which is awaken.

I never had REM paralysis, but I can only imagine how disturbin it is.
    Well it is not just a disturbing feeling, there are also ghosts and devils screaming, laughing and saying nasty shit and looking real mean when I have a sleep paralysis most of the times.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,062
    Given: 12,811

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Well it is not just a disturbing feeling, there are also ghosts and devils screaming, laughing and saying nasty shit and looking real mean when I have a sleep paralysis most of the times.
    Looks like God has abandoned you.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,961
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Y'all gullible children still afraid of the boogeyman in the closet. I remember similar stories about people talking about an abandoned house people wouldn't dare entering because it's supposedly haunted. Bogus stories. Yet, I neither dare not enter for it can be a crackhouse or a meeting place of criminals. Not the ghost nonsense.

Last Online
    05-14-2017 @ 08:59 PM
    Made in Ukraine and transported to America
    Meta-Ethnicity
    From the land of Slavs
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Boringggg
    Hero
    Trinity God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,310
    Given: 3,146

3 Not allowed!

Eh. Happens to be all the time. Especially if I'm to know something important. I like it. Literally it saved my life. It can stay in my life then lol

Last Online
    12-18-2022 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanophile
    Ethnicity
    Nordophile
    Ancestry
    Austrian Empire and the Ottoman Empire
    Country
    Slovenia
    Region
    Tirol
    Taxonomy
    Gracilized,Reduced Neotenic Eastern Mediterranid+Alpine-CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,526
    Given: 257

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilma View Post
    Or maybe a succubus
    I was wide awake on the computer next to my bed.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,753
    Given: 17,041

2 Not allowed!

All my paranormal and horror (ESPECIALLY horror) have involved this forum and some of the creatures which frequent these hallways. We have ALL types of paranormal activity (paranormal because NOBODY can explain what is going on here).

We have poltergeists known for wreaking havoc, and flinging shit, that find themselves on the ban list but a ban isn't enough to keep a poltergeist down.

We have sad ghosts and happy ghosts. I'd say we have a few demons, but they are just disillusioned ghosts. We have leprechauns, elves and, of course, trolls (by the dozen).

Here you can find Chupacabras from Mexico and even abominable snowmen. Every now and again the Loch Ness Monster makes an appearance (in the form of Graham).

We have all the paranormal activity we will ever need right here! Who could ask for more??

Last Online
    Today @ 01:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,529
    Given: 37,008

1 Not allowed!

Tell that to science, or to this Scientific-Technology society we are living in today.

I agree with you that not all things has to be explained, but what I hate about science (and I am part of that same science as academic person) is that Science will go if needed to very end to convince you "THEY" have the answer "that didn't happen".

Now you tell me, what is the exact difference between this Scientific age which is convincing you THERE IS NOTHING beyond Human scientific knowledge of what is what, and that Medieval times when priests were sayin Devils, Demons are in every corner of life?

There is no difference, both are extreme on It's own, but opposite sides.

My only message about this is; have open mind, we don't understand many things, mannnnnnnnny...., but Science will push you to admit you imagined it, it will push you and you know it, that is the problem.

People who experienced this things are afraid to tell it because they're afraid society (created by this scientific age) will mock them, which is pathetic, and I think you will agree.

Our Human science, means our knowledge we have, is bullshit in comparison to KNOWLEDGE as knowledge of universe and way of existence..., and soon as someone admits that it is at least a step forward.
    THIS

That resumes why I am agnostic.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Styrian Mujo View Post
    I was wide awake on the computer next to my bed.

When you mentioned computer I had one truly wierd experience in 2009... truly wierd, considering one song lol .

I have a custom to play some relaxing songs while Im sleppin, in that case Dalmatian songs..., now plz check this out lol:

Every every night back then one song would play, one particular Dalmatian song, STUDIO VERSION, I repeat; studio verson, not live but studio verson. Song was/is in MP3 format ofcourse.

So song was ofcourse as MP3, STUDIO VERSION.

So I was in bed, reading somethin, song started to play as usual in windows media player, check this out now;

IN THE MIDDLE OF SONG, I HEAR IN THAT SONG, I HEAR IT HOW PPL ARE APPLAUDING as in LIVE VERSION song...

First I didnt even notice, then after few seconds I am looking at computer and listening applauding in song lol....

IN MP3 song which IS STUDIO VERSON, which is not live verson, a song mp3 which is playing always every night, now with applauding... lol.

So I cannot believe it lol, I was living back then with mum, and mum was near room so I quickly called her so that she can also hear it... lol

She comes and hears applauding in song and says; "so what"?

I say; "MUM, THERE IS NO APPLAUDING IN THIS VERSION OF THIS SONG"...

She; "OH PLZZZ, wtf, are you kiddin me"?

I say; "No, just wait..."

So applauding finished, song finished...

I PLAYBACK THAT SAME SONG, SAME GOD DAMN SONG AFTER IT FINISHED, AND THERE IS NO APPLAUDING lol...

I swear it my mother got chills. lol.

Now pay attention; no other program in computer was running, it wasn't some other song in background, NOTHINGGGGGG, NOTHING, APPLAUDING WAS IN THAT SONG, IN THAT SONG which has no applauding but it is STUDIO VERSION song.

Playbacked it 15 times that evening, there is no applauding...

My mother started saying; "OMG, wierd wierd what was that..." lol

Last Online
    Today @ 01:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,529
    Given: 37,008

1 Not allowed!

Woah , interesting.

Ok, if no one here wants to tell any story they saw or hear I will tell what happened to me once, if someone wants to read it, great, if not, great.

When this kind of things happens to you, you rememeber exact time, exact day, everythin. .

It was a year 2004, November 19th, I was like... more or less 16 years old back then...

I was at home-town of my mother's granny, watching TV at 11 PM. My mother was still awake and doing somethin in kitchen which was very near TV. My granny was sleeping in a room across hallway, and she was very old and slow...so no way she could do this what I am about to tell

So I am watching TV... It's 11 PM, and I hear, I swear I hear a foot steps in Hallway, coming very slow, like my granny would walk, doors between living room (where I was and mother) and hallway were closed.

So I hear foot steps, so I thought; here comes the granny to tell me It's late and I should go to bed (even though it was wierd because it wasn't that late).

But anyway..., I am watching TV, hearing foot steps in hallway coming STRAIGHT to the doors of Living room, so I prepared that my granny will open the door. NOW PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY;

1. I SEE (and my mother as well) how doorknob (of door) IS GOING DOWN, MEANS SOMEONE TOOK IT IN HANDS, there is no no no no no other explanation, it goes down, so I prepared; here is my granny.

2. But..., the doorknob was just realesed when it was totally down, just released and door didnt opened totally.

3. I jumped from my chair and opened a door in matters of maybe... 3 seconds...

AND NO ONE WAS THERE... NO ONE...

Doorknob was exactly like this, this design;

Means SOMEONE HAS TO GRAB IT IN HIS/HER HANDS SO THAT DOORKNOB can go down, understand?

And someone DID, something.. BUT NO ONE WAS THERE, there is no way in HELL someone could pull it off in matter of 3 seconds, run away and hide because I tried to rationalize everything:

1. Door of house was locked, windows closed, it wasn't some big house.

2. My granny in another room was sleepin like... 100%, I even awoke her and asked her was she up and did that, she was looking at me like; "No... what... what are you talking"...

So I found myself in Hallway, a guy who has totally rational mind, a guy who cannot explain what did he just saw..., both me and my mum.

Funny thing is that in that moment you're not scared, only after that, when you realize you cannot explain it.

I tried everythin with that doorknob to see can it opet ITSELF on It's own, but it cannot, no way, no no way, someone has to grab it in his/her hands.

And what was most disturbin is; doorknob was going down slowly, not fast, but slowly, and then just released.

I repeat; I opened the door after it happened; in matter of 3 seconds and no one was there, no one...

I am asking you now, and everyone here, how would you feel in that situation? .

And how would you feel when someone would tell you; "no such things man, I don't believe in such things" .

Well I saw that things, and this was not the only case trust me, but there you go.
    This story of you, made me remember something that actually happened to me. I think it wasn't that shocking as your story, but it was somehow shocking, anyways. This is my story:

I was moving from Houston Texas, to live with my brother in Boston, Massachusetts. But before continuing my trip to Boston (I did all the trip from Houston to Boston in bus), I decided to spend few weeks with my sister in Indiana (she used to live in a town in south eastern Indiana). The house where she used to live was an old house, in the old down town of that town.

The house had a living room, a Victorian room (an elegant Victorian style room that was like a second living room), two bedrooms (a master bedroom and another bedroom), a bathroom, Kitchen, and laundry room (at the end of the kitchen). And there was an aisle going from the living room to the kitchen, with the secondary bedroom on the right side, and a sort of hallway on the left, leading to the bathroom (front), the Victorian room (left), and the master bedroom on the right (my sister's bedroom).

It was one of those week days when my sister was at work, and my little niece was in the day care. I was alone at home, sitting in the desktop computer on my sister's room, surfing the Internet, with the hallway on my right, the Victorian room, on the other side of the hallway, and the restroom on the right. It was like 11:00 AM or 12 noon (I don't remember the exact time when this happened), and I suddenly heard that the hand-washer faucet in the restroom was opened, and I heard it pouring water. I thought "WTF is going on here??" and got up, went to the restroom and it was open and pouring water, and I just proceeded to close the faucet. I was so freaked out.

It was impossible that somebody of us (me, my sister or my niece) left that open, and forgot to close it. Is really impossible for anybody to forget to close a faucet pouring water. And I clearly heard that it opened by itself, suddenly, out of nowhere, and I clearly heard how it started pouring water. And I got up and it was open and pouring water. No kidding. It was NOT my imagination.

I think there was something going on that house. Is a house that was built in the nineteenth forties. My nice, when she got older, told me that when she was a little kid, she was on the hallway (the hallway between the aisle, the Victorian room, the restroom, and the master bedroom), and the Victorian room was closed. And for some reason, she peered through the peephole of the Victorian door's door lock (I think she did it because she heard some noise coming from the Victorian room), and she saw these two little kids (a boy and a girl) dressed in old clothes of the 1940s or 50s, and the boy playing with a circuit train, and the girl playing with porcelain dolls. I don't give too much credit to what my niece says, and prefer to take it with a grain of salt. But that's what she tells us, and she swears it happened to her for real.

Sometimes we heard the TV on the Victorian room like turning up, and going there to turn it off, because it wasn't supposed to be on, even though that wasn't that vivid to me, as with the experience that I had with the hand washer faucet of the bathroom.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-23-2023 @ 11:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 640
    Given: 414

1 Not allowed!

Νο. Ι'm sane, just like less than 1/3 of the forum.

To be frank, there were some weird coincidences but just that.

This is a concept I like which flirts with the paranormal but stories with ghosts etc. are a different thing.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

My example concerns a young woman patient who, in spite of efforts made on both sides, proved to be psychologically inaccessible. The difficulty lay in the fact that she always knew better about everything. Her excellent education had provided her with a weapon ideally suited to this purpose, namely a highly polished Cartesian rationalism with an impeccably "geometrical" idea of reality. After several fruitless attempts to sweeten her rationalism with a somewhat more human understanding, I had to confine myself to the hope that something unexpected and irrational would turn up, something that would burst the intellectual retort into which she had sealed herself. Well, I was sitting opposite her one day, with my back to the window, listening to her flow of rhetoric. She had an impressive dream the night before, in which someone had given her a golden scarab — a costly piece of jewellery. While she was still telling me this dream, I heard something behind me gently tapping on the window. I turned round and saw that it was a fairly large flying insect that was knocking against the window-pane from outside in the obvious effort to get into the dark room. This seemed to me very strange. I opened the window immediately and caught the insect in the air as it flew in. It was a scarabaeid beetle, or common rose-chafer (Cetonia aurata), whose gold-green colour most nearly resembles that of a golden scarab. I handed the beetle to my patient with the words, "Here is your scarab." This experience punctured the desired hole in her rationalism and broke the ice of her intellectual resistance. The treatment could now be continued with satisfactory results.

— Carl Jung, [16]

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information