View Poll Results: Do you believe in Paranormal?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 48.68%
  • No

23 30.26%
  • I dont know, maybe.

16 21.05%
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have Horror/Paranormal Stories?

Last Online
    01-03-2021 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 361
    Given: 105

1 Not allowed!

Never saw anything paranormal in my life but i have already experienced an OUT-OF-BODDY experience and it was terrifying and so fuking scary, it took me a month to calm myself

卍Descendant of a Simurgh and Garuda卍 Shah-Jehan's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-22-2017 @ 03:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    卍Indo-aryan/Indo-Iranian卍
    Ethnicity
    বাঙালি
    Ancestry
    Aryavarta + Eranshahr
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    Aryan
    Politics
    বাংগালীয়ানা
    Hero
    Ishvar
    Religion
    ইসলাম
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,474
    Given: 11,852

3 Not allowed!

I do have one.

According to my mom, I was "possessed" for a time period. My grandparents and forefathers before were Zamindars (Lords or Barons in English), and so my family took me to some large hilly plot of land that are owned by our family to just pay a small visit. I was like 1 or 2 at the time, and the area then was pretty forested, and there were no houses or any kind of permanent settlement there back then, besides a small hut where the caretaker of the estate lived in. The plot of area was relatively big, the size of a village or so, except without residents. So, I had to go to to pee apparently, but the toilet at the hut was quite far, and so I had to pee around a random bush located there. Apparently, the site was quite close to a 200-300 year old grave, although we didn't know this information at the time. Thus, I took my piss there, and apparently after we left and reached home, my behavior was quite different. I was quite a friendly baby, and interacted a lot with my family members and I learned to speak earlier than most babies as well. However, suddenly, I was scared of everyone, especially of my mom, apparently, and this continued on for couple months. However, they decided to take me to some religious Pir or Saint-like guy, and they gave me a pendant-necklace, that I wore, and my fear was cured quite fast.
    The Indo-Aryan Languages--------Beautiful Bengal--------Kashmir: Paradise on Earth--------The Nord-Indid Phenotype--------Ethnic Groups of Southern Asia

卐Janani Janmabhumischa Swargadapi Gariyasi卐

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

bump

I'm back on TA so I wanted to bring up this thread again.

Ofcourse, I'm coming back on this thread with this song:

Last edited by Robocop; 01-09-2017 at 07:29 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

2 Not allowed!

I got clear premonitions shortly before 5.12, 3.11 and MH370 disasters, I told them to my relatives only, except for the 5.12 case, my relatives still remember and can testify.

Last Online
    03-27-2021 @ 12:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    60% NE Asian
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    C3 (M217) Siberian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,310
    Given: 1,215

0 Not allowed!

aa
    Last edited by knowledge is king; 01-09-2017 at 10:34 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    I got clear premonitions shortly before 5.12, 3.11 and MH370 disasters, I told them to my relatives only, except for the 5.12 case, my relatives still remember and can testify.
    Premonitions in terms of vision, dream, instinct or somethin else?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,720
    Given: 25,836

1 Not allowed!

Wanna hear a paranormal story?

Once upon a time, there was a site called TheApricity...

Last Online
    05-20-2023 @ 04:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 477
    Given: 324

2 Not allowed!

Since i have had a lot of "astral projections" i will no longer feel fear of anything.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

3 Not allowed!

Many to tell but if I just focus on "ghosts" things.... Well I accept to tell one.

At the moment I was only 20 years old and very nihilist person. I missed to die in car accident one month before and I've just lost one friend of mine. He died tragically and the burial was the next day. I was feeling deeply sad alone in my flat, thinking about him and then the lamp started to be crazy like "on/off/on/off", I just noticed and went to bed. I felt a very strong presence like if someone was really in my flat, I had chills on my arms and felt weird. Sudenly the lamp bulb just explode without a reason and I felt very very cold around me like cold air moving around, it was impossible as everything was closed (door and windows locked) ! I was so afraid I didn't sleep at all during the night...

Two weeks after that I dreamt but it was not dreaming like you know you're sleeping and dreaming. It was like real, totally real. I didn't thought I was dreaming, I believed I was awake. I've been walking into the cave of an old boat, wooden boat like very old ones. There were a lot of people talking inside. I went to a place inside and two men were talking together "Let her see him -Yes". Then they came back with no one else but my dead friend. He was wearing his black paraboots, his favorite WWI helmet (he was into history, specially loving WWI) and a jacket I already seen and a jean. He said nothing, he just looked at me in the eyes and I received in mind what he was thinking like "I'm happy to see you, don't worry, still traveling but I'm okay" and very peaceful. Then I answered by mind "OMG how are you there, what happened, why, why, why ? ? ?" and he replied still by mind very peacefully "It takes only few seconds, like a rocket, you know. It's very fast, I didn't suffer".

He was so peaceful that I felt totally peaceful in return and woke up. I was really chocked and sent message to his girlfriend. She said "OMG these are exactly the clothes and the helmet he was wearing when he died that night", she was very choked and afraid... I didn't know what he was wearing the night he died because I was not there and no one told me obviously because that was not important at all...

Now every year I light a candle for him. The first year was terrible... And I had in mind for the memorial he was saying to me "Oh come on guys, I'm not a poilu (french WWI soldier), don't worship me" lol, I told his girlfriend and we laughed because this was typically the kind of jokes he would tell.

He was not believing specially in after life but he was very curious and open minded. I'm sure now he had the answers he asked for...

Last Online
    02-24-2022 @ 10:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    earthling
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    alpinid/med/dinarid
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 185

2 Not allowed!

once after awakening, i saw a dark person in my room(just for the record: i am not using any kind of drugs), it was last summer, and it was by far, one of the scariest moments, in my entire life, he was sitting on my sofa, wearing a black baseball cap, i immediately thought, my dude or dad, are trying to scare/prank me, but then after opening my eyes again, i realized something is wrong(i was fully awake), i started screaming, and i was scared as hell, i jumped out of my bed, and i threw my clothes etc. at his direction, he quickly switched his position, and then he was behind the sofa(i still have goosebumps while writing this), after that, we stand face to face, he had a bright greyish/white face, and the dark person, looked kinda similar to my father(maybe a dead relative, wo wanted to visit me?) he had a worried expression, but to me, it didn't look like, that he was going to attack me or something, after my dad heard me screaming, he went to my room, and turned the light on, and the dark person/ghost, suddenly disappeared, i am not sure, if i went fully crazy,but for some strange reason,i can't find my black baseball cap, wtf?

is there anyone who had similar experiences?i guess this phenomenon is called "bedroom visitor"
    i also suffered from several sleep paralysis, and even something, that comes close to a "out of body"experience, my spirit was trying to leave my body, while leaving the body, it always pulled me back(like a rubberband)
    and i apologize for my bad english
    Last edited by Alano; 01-10-2017 at 07:15 PM.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information