Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

0 Not allowed!

Went better than expected, I was alone with two girls (friends) the most of the night, although downtown was full of Kurds (and one that looked like Halgurd lmao) and SSA / Horners

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,686
    Given: 9,316

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    So what do you think, will we witness the same shit than last year?
    can anybody explain me why immigrants don't rape maidens in libraries before 20:00?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2018 @ 09:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    mega ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
    Ancestry
    maternity hospital
    Country
    Angola
    Taxonomy
    slayeroid
    Politics
    no rules
    Hero
    Freddy Krueger
    Religion
    Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll
    Relationship Status
    CrazyDaisy and Maintenance
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,939
    Given: 916

1 Not allowed!

sexual aggression

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Castilla la Vieja
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    nationalism
    Religion
    España
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,980
    Given: 1,061

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    i hope this year the majority of reported molesters will be european, just for the lulz
    It's insane this kind of wish.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    How is what I said racist? Inbreeding is common among Muslims in ME. Inbreeding depresses IQ and a person with a low IQ is less likely to control their impulses. What I stated is factual information. I also noted the difference between Christian and Muslim MEs and made the rational conclusion that the difference in behavior and intellectual ability may just as well be the Muslim ME cultural habit of having children with close relatives. There is nothing racist about that at all.
    Nothing racist ? Not sure. But it's anyway totally absurd. Like J-M Le Pen's "theory of masturbation". I've never heard such nonsense. Together you should set up a think tank. Paranormal sociobiology would be the perfect choice for a name.

I see what you're saying: we should be more understanding towards someone who isn't used to seeing a woman in a bikini. I feel horrible for them. I suppose it doesn't matter that when they look around and see men like yourself not harass a woman just because she's in a bikini or wearing a shirt skirt that they are given a social cue of what is proper behavior in this new society they find themselves.

An intelligent person in a new society looks around to see what are the social norms of that society and behaves accordingly so as to not to offend (in other words to not get in trouble). This is assuming the person actually cares not to offend.

I don't care. You missed my point. You gave me a sob story so I'd be all 'omg... that's horrible... Now I feel we should inundate nations with refugees because so many have sob stories.' Millions of people on this planet has a sob story. It doesn't effect me. He can go home and cope. No one in Norway is obligated to him.
    I never said he raped a woman. In fact, he quickly learned to adapt himself to the Norwegian society, past the first culture shock.
    Norway is a wealthy nation thanks to oil, natural gas, fishery and its sovereign funds, and there is plenty of room for all refugees (moose and wolverines won't be disturbed).
    Furthermore, Norway has a long tradition of social-democracy. They are not an ultra-conservative and egotic meritocracy, unlike the Anal States of America (a country I really despise, but keep in mind that I'm a French lefturd.) Your nation has ceased to be the "land of opportunities" a long time ago.

Don't forget you are yourself the son or grandson of a migrant, although I begin to think you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, Grimey.

I don't get frustrated by people who make arguments based on emotion and basically your argument is 'you're a horrible racist... Booooo racist.... booooo.... hisssssss...'

That has no effect on me.
    Yup, as I said in one of my previous comments, you sound like a bad parody of Mr. Spock
    Last edited by Melki; 01-02-2017 at 12:01 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,648
    Given: 10,377

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Happened on a train of the NS (Nationale Spoorwegen).

Yuck. I wonder how often I've come across congealed cum without knowing.

But the phenomenon is still not a plague luckily.
    I'm planning a quick trip to the EU in the latter part of 2017. I will make sure to pack a powerful UV torch.
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,999
    Given: 12,785

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    Nothing racist ? Not sure. But it's anyway totally absurd. Like J-M Le Pen's "theory of masturbation". I've never heard such nonsense. Together you should set up a think tank. Paranormal sociobiology would be the perfect choice for a name.
    Facts are absurd? Are you saying there isn't a high rate of inbreeding in ME and that it doesn't cause or IQ depression? Are you saying someone with a low IQ won't have difficulties with controlling their impulses?

I never said he raped a woman. In fact, he quickly learned to adapt himself to the Norwegian society, past the first culture shock.
    I never said you did. I was speaking of a known behavioral pattern among migrants.

Norway is a wealthy nation thanks to oil, natural gas, fishery and its sovereign funds, and there is plenty of room for all refugees (moose and wolverines won't be disturbed).
    Furthermore, Norway has a long tradition of social-democracy. They are not an ultra-conservative and egotic meritocracy, unlike the Anal States of America (a country I really despise, but keep in mind that I'm a French lefturd.) Your nation has ceased to be the "land of opportunities a long time ago.
    There is no room for a population with a high criminal and unemployment rate. It's an unnecessary burden on the host population.

Don't forget you are yourself the son or grandson of a migrant, although I begin to think you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, Grimey.
    Yes and the US government made certain my family was competent to take care of itself and not be a burden on the state. The process of immigrating legally to the US is a long process that takes years (5 years) and this was despite my great grandfather being a naturalized citizen. They didn't just show up on the door.

Yup, as I said in one of my previous comments, you sound like a bad parody of Mr. Spock
    You sound like someone who doesn't need to be concerned about what happens to his tax dollars or the safety of his children.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ЛыSSый View Post
    can anybody explain me why immigrants don't rape maidens in libraries before 20:00?
    Studious women make them feel bad about themselves. These women should make an effort to be more understanding and less intimidating.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

1 Not allowed!

Facts are absurd? Are you saying there isn't a high rate of inbreeding in ME and that it doesn't cause or IQ depression? Are you saying someone with a low IQ won't have difficulties with controlling their impulses?
    Typical racist bullshit. If this is true, then I would be more worried about all those living west of the Hudson River.

There is no room for a population with a high criminal and unemployment rate. It's an unnecessary burden on the host population.
    What do you know about Norway ? I spent many years there. It's the happiest land on Earth. Thanks to egalitarianism, miigrants get everything they want, no need to steal, to rob, to hijack, to rape. A woman can walk alone in the streets of Oslo and in the middle of the night without being worried...
    In Downtown L.A., Chicago or N.Y.C. on the other hand...That's the result of your goddamn social elitism, meritocracy, capitalism, individualism...

Besides, I'd like to introduce you to Norway's public enemy number one. Anders Behring Breivik. Say goddag to him.

Yes and the US government made certain my family was competent to take care of itself and not be a burden on the state. The process of immigrating legally to the US is a long process that takes years (5 years) and this was despite my great grandfather being a naturalized citizen. They didn't just show up on the door.
    means I was right about the silver spoon...

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    Typical racist bullshit. If this is true, then I would be more worried about all those living west of the Hudson River.
    If? I guess you're not much of a reader.

What do you know about Norway ? I spent many years there. It's the happiest land on Earth. Thanks to egalitarianism, miigrants get everything they want, no need to steal, to rob, to hijack, to rape. A woman can walk alone in the streets of Oslo and in the middle of the night without being worried...
    In Downtown L.A., Chicago or N.Y.C. on the other hand...That's the result of your goddamn social elitism, meritocracy, capitalism, individualism...
    I see the truth now. Wall Street is to blame for rape.

Besides, I'd like to introduce you to Norway's public enemy number one. Say goddag.

Good thing Whites aren't likely to harm others. As we can see from his example Whites are very efficient when they're focused.

so, means I was right about the silver spoon...
    No, my family places an emphasis on being thrifty. A silver spoon would be seen as a waste of money.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information