Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Bosniaks culturally closer to Croats or Türks?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Bosniaks, Serbs, Dalmatian Croats, Montenegrins, Macedonians, Romanians and Bulgarians = The Same People.

How could they be culturally different? That's impossible.

All those people have relatives and cousins among all those mentioned.

It's just that modern politics or better to say World Politics want to divide and conquer.

I understand there are religious differences so what? USA, Germany, Albania etc.. all have different religions yet a single nation.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Bosniaks, Serbs, Dalmatian Croats, Montenegrins, Macedonians, Romanians and Bulgarians = The Same People.

How could they be culturally different? That's impossible.

All those people have relatives and cousins among all those mentioned.

It's just that modern politics or better to say World Politics want to divide and conquer.

I understand there are religious differences so what? USA, Germany, Albania etc.. all have different religions yet a single nation.
    LOL.

Dalmatian Croats have some overlap trough Autosomal DNA with Bosnians, Serbs and Montenegrins ONLY, (and btw considering autosomal dna we overlap in same degree with hungarians as with bosnians or serbs), BUT NOT with Macedonians or Bulgarians or Romanians.

So I honestly don't know from where you came out with that ScFi.

And btw, genetics is nothing when speaking about culture, religions shapes culture, and there is a great cultural difference between Croats (as the last border of Catholicism from 9th century till today) and rest of our eastern neighbours, we were always a target because of our religion (because we are the wall of Catholicism toward East), because our Duke Branimir choose Rome over Constantinople in 9th century, and we are proud of that.

Yes, we can understand each others trough language, but talks about some "brotherhood" or "same nation" is nothing more but utopia equal to that Science-Fiction called "Yugoslavia".

I dont know why ppl like you are always forcing (YES FORCING) that brotherhood between ppl of ex-yugoslavia who have nothing in common except they understand each others, except doing that, why dont you work that our countries have friendly relations in future? All talks about brotherhood and bullshits like that can only result in another war, nothing more.

20th century shows us that we cannot live in any form of state togethar, this resulted in 2 bloody wars, I guess ppl like you want more wars?

I know you dont want more wars, but you have to understand that more wars would be inevitable if you would bring Croatia in same country with Serbia and Bosnia again (which happened for the first time in history only in 20th century), we cannot live togethar, simple as that, cultural-national-religious gap is just way too big for any STRANGER here to understand, but I bet you do.

P.S. And no offence man, you have honorable intentions, but please build your brotherhood with all those people except with Croats, leave Croatia out of that, we can only (and we will be and we are) be friends with your country, and with Serbia, if not today at least in future.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucia View Post
    Don’t be upset, I didn’t mean anything bad. And I didn’t think about you, but since you’ve made me - you would probably be culturally the most similar to Somalis.
    Shut the fuck up stupid slovenian bitch.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Furthermore, not only that Bosniaks are totally culturally closer to Turkey, but they view Turkey as their savior and protector, and that is only natural, and I don't have anything against them because of that, because I understand they need someone similar with culture to protect them in GeoPolitical way.

Who will protect them? Russia? LOL

And on the other hand Bosniaks don't trust USA, for reason KNOWN only to them.

How Bosniaks view us Croats (From Croatia)? They view us as some Vatican state which cannot be trusted, but I have to add this; even though we are Vatican state (totally, maybe like no other state in Europe, except Portugal and Spain, but Portugal and Spain have no Orthodox and Muslim neighbours to the east) we shouldn't be viewed as enemies of Bosnia.

Croats from Croatia do not hate Bosniaks or Bosnia, we have totally neutral opinion.

Hate which Bosniaks feel for Bosnian Croats (and vice versa) is totally another thing.

Maybe our president SHITS TOO MUCH in Bosnia, I agree about that, but that's politics, ordinary ppl in Croatia do not even think about Bosniaks let alone to "hate them", why would we? We never had any conflict with them..., majority of Croats (from Croatia) didnt even met Bosniak person lol, except on TV or something.

If Bosniaks hate Croats from Croatia (which is totally non-understandable to me), I can only say; Im sorry to hear that because there is no need for that, if they dont love us, at least they should be neutral, because things are neutral as always were, if Bosniaks have some hatred (and they do) toward Bosnian Croats, it is your internal Bosnian business, not ours.

I'm tired that our country involve itself in Bosnian business because of Croats there, sick and tired of that, if Bosnian Croats want their own entity in Bosnia, they should turn to Serbs for help (which they do lol), Croatia WILL DO NOTHING to make that happen, and if any Bosniak thinks we Croats from Croatia want that Croats from Bosnia have some "republic" in Bosnia like Serbs do, they're totally mistaken.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    LOL.

Dalmatian Croats have some overlap trough Autosomal DNA with Bosnians, Serbs and Montenegrins ONLY, (and btw considering autosomal dna we overlap in same degree with hungarians as with bosnians or serbs), BUT NOT with Macedonians or Bulgarians or Romanians.

So I honestly don't know from where you came out with that ScFi.

And btw, genetics is nothing when speaking about culture, religions shapes culture, and there is a great cultural difference between Croats (as the last border of Catholicism from 9th century till today) and rest of our eastern neighbours, we were always a target because of our religion (because we are the wall of Catholicism toward East), because our Duke Branimir choose Rome over Constantinople in 9th century, and we are proud of that.

Yes, we can understand each others trough language, but talks about some "brotherhood" or "same nation" is nothing more but utopia equal to that Science-Fiction called "Yugoslavia".

I dont know why ppl like you are always forcing (YES FORCING) that brotherhood between ppl of ex-yugoslavia who have nothing in common except they understand each others, except doing that, why dont you work that our countries have friendly relations in future? All talks about brotherhood and bullshits like that can only result in another war, nothing more.

20th century shows us that we cannot live in any form of state togethar, this resulted in 2 bloody wars, I guess ppl like you want more wars?

I know you dont want more wars, but you have to understand that more wars would be inevitable if you would bring Croatia in same country with Serbia and Bosnia again (which happened for the first time in history only in 20th century), we cannot live togethar, simple as that, cultural-national-religious gap is just way too big for any STRANGER here to understand, but I bet you do.

P.S. And no offence man, you have honorable intentions, but please build your brotherhood with all those people except with Croats, leave Croatia out of that, we can only (and we will be and we are) be friends with your country, and with Serbia, if not today at least in future.
    I am not a Communist, I was never Pro-Yugoslav, but I always favored restoration of Byzantine-Ottoman Like state on Entire Balkans (which will happen anytime in a future anyways). It always existed and will exist in future.

That state will have Claims on: Dalmatia, Southern Italy and of course Rome.

It's shame that Croats align themselves with Germanic people instead of Balkan people.

The most European people in Europe, people who founded Europe, who are TRUE Europeans, descendants of Romans and Ancient Greeks are Balkan People,
    yet you have found URAL, STEPPE Conquerors of Italy and entire Europe for your friends, allies and religious masters. Pathetic.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I am not a Communist, I was never Pro-Yugoslav, but I always favored restoration of Byzantine-Ottoman Like state on Entire Balkans (which will happen anytime in a future anyways). It always existed and will exist in future.
    Croats hate any mention of any Byzantine-"Ottoman" state because we never shared anything in common with that world, we would RATHER DIE than be part of somethin like that, I would rather die than be part of anything Byzantine. So no offence but you're crazy with those ideas.

That state will have Claims on: Dalmatia, Southern Italy and of course Rome.
    LOL, you can have claims on MARS as far as I'm concerned, but you WILL LOSE like always, that is the only constant you Muslim and Orthodox people have, that is the only thing you have in common; YOU ALWAYS LOSE against Catholics and Vatican, so why try again? But ofcourse you can try again (and lose again), no problem .

It's shame that Croats align themselves with Germanic people instead of Balkan people.
    1100 years of connection with Vatican is not a shame but our history and reality which cannot be changed, not by you, not by Martians or Nibiru people. And we would all die fighting tommorow if needed for Catholicism, Vatican etc against anyone (Muslims or Orthodox ppl) if they try anything to change that, and you should just accept reality.

The most European people in Europe, people who founded Europe, who are TRUE Europeans, descendants of Romans and Ancient Greeks are Balkan People,
    yet you have found URAL, STEPPE Conquerors of Italy and entire Europe for your friends, allies and religious masters. Pathetic.
    You live in your own world, strange world, with some truly weird ideology, but you make your brotherhood with Orthodox ppl, just do it and good luck, we will just watch .

P.S. You can gather all Muslim and Orthodox people (in some ScFi scenario) against Vatican and you will still lose.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Croats MADE CLEAR 1100 years ago that WE ARE NOT PART of Byzantine world, our Duke choose Rome, and in conflict between Frenkish Empire and Byzantines our area was with Franks and Rome ofcourse, and in Aachen peace 812 AD Byzantines accepted that area of today Croatia belongs totally to influence of Rome and Franks, period.

Honestly, there is nothing more to talk about that subject, you can only try to change that by force in future, but you will fail, ofcourse.

P.S. I have nothing against Byzantine Empire, in fact I admire it from history point of view, but we dont belong (and never did) to it.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-24-2021 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

1 Not allowed!

Intermediate

Both Bosnians and turks share common Islamic near eastern background that is not shared by Croats, the way both Bosnians and Croats share common Slavic heritage, Austrian Hungarian participation and yugoslavian history, which are not shared by turks

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post

You live in your own world, strange world, with some truly weird ideology, but you make your brotherhood with Orthodox ppl, just do it and good luck, we will just watch .

P.S. You can gather all Muslim and Orthodox people (in some ScFi scenario) against Vatican and you will still lose.
    In my world only Orthodoxes and Muslim Balkan people exist from Slovenia towards entire Eastern Mediterranean (Balkan, Greece, Syira, Northern Africa)

Orthodoxes are following that older religion while others converted to Islam from Orthodoxy or Gnosticism but it's all the same people.

I know that even many Orthodoxes will disagree with me, but I have plenty Orthodox friends who agree with me.

I don't have negative standpoint towards Croats but I do view them with Pity cause of abandoning their own people for Franks, Normans etc.. your choice, as you said 1100 years is not a small amount of time, also Austro-Hungary changed your people a lot.

Fake Rome will loose, that will happen eventually not by my hand or modern people, but in future it certainly will. They will lead you to Judaism so Rome will be abandoned willingly.

Orthodoxes and Balkan muslims will never become Jews.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-27-2018 @ 08:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    :)
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,008
    Given: 868

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wota fuq View Post
    Shut the fuck up stupid slovenian bitch.
    Jesus, okay, you will be the last one who I will give a cultural classification and that’s it for today, no more inquiries please. You can pass in Afghanistan.

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information