View Poll Results: Your opinion about plastic surgery

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • yeah, it's a good thing a enen think about some operation

3 33.33%
  • it's a conpiracy: jews helps dufferent subhumans to look like humans

6 66.67%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Plastic surgery: are you pro or contra?

Last Online
    07-16-2017 @ 11:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Bengali
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Veneto
    Taxonomy
    Indid(Gracile/Nord)-Armenoid
    Hero
    The enemy of satana or maybe satana himself
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 313

0 Not allowed!

Im against it unless it is necessary for serious matters

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

0 Not allowed!

People can get if it they want,but I sure wont respect,especially if they start to boast with the fake looks.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    High-quality
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,391
    Given: 6,153

0 Not allowed!

Pro. It has to be done right. Most of the time it's not that good.

Resident SJW
    Last Online
    03-26-2018 @ 03:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,318
    Given: 363

0 Not allowed!

I believe it should be an option for everyone, i see nothing wrong in disliking your face/body and wanting to change to to boost your confidence as long as its a personal choice and you werent pushed into it.

And no i wouldnt judge someone who has done plastic surgery at all.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-27-2021 @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    italic, Mediterranian , Romance , Neanderthal
    Ethnicity
    south european
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H
    Hero
    Kazimiera
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,074
    Given: 1,690

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    i said that i can't be against it even if the vanity would be the reason... but maybe this people need psychological help rather then plastic surgery..
    yes , that's common too. It can happen that who want a plastic surgery have psychological issues , he /she could be insecure and / or has a lack in personality .
    Infact serious professional surgeons try to understand that too , and that's why they could refuse to work on you too. In that case a surgery cannot help you really even if you think the opposite . In such situation is better focus in the real problem and begin with some psychoanalysis session .

however sometimes even psichologists say a plastic surgery can help . people can be different so they need different solutions and adivises ...

the real goal is not surgery yes or surgery not , that is totally secondary i think . the real goal is find a way for live well and in armony with yourself ...if the surgery solution can help it is welcome , if not ...useless insist in that way I think

Last Online
    07-19-2020 @ 09:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Jedi
    Country
    Bosnia
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 598
    Given: 586

0 Not allowed!

I didn't vote, because it's neither of those options. Personality I don't like plastic surgeries, nor tattoos or piercings, but if someone wants to do then why not.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.

Last Online
    07-16-2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eivørnese
    Country
    Faroes
    Hero
    Greasy pizza
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 320
    Given: 294

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    yeah there is a difference : you can hide your breasts but no one is going to employ you when you hide your face
    This is sickness of the mind. Even if true, not satisfied with one's own face and others also not satisfied with that person's face doesn't mean they will never be employed. So what if you will never be model or some job that requires a certain look. Find something else to do that are qualified and will be employed.

There are those in such industries that some say -oh she's gorgeous- then some others will say -not my type- -ugly, I don't get it- -overrated-

I find those most consumed with self displeasure has more to do with pleasing others and it's not possible to please everyone.

Or too much free time to linger over bad thoughts and failures. As there are persons born with real physical problems with jobs, marriages, and children. And you think I should sympathise with someone who can't bear to live simply because they don't like their face with essentially nothing medical wrong with it and cowardly and weak, cut themselves open to cut off pieces of their flesh. Pay to be mutilated to look, be a person other than oneself.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marzipan View Post
    Pay to be mutilated to look, be a person other than oneself.

as if someone's face determines one's self. never heard something more retarded.

too bad that ugly people are actually discriminated , even in school by teachers.
    uglier people tend to get lower grades , being perceived as less smart . some ugly traits make a person look physically weaker so despite being perfectly healthy if not stronger than average .. thus being discriminated. physical appearence plays a huge role in charisma , not saying that an ugly smart person cannot be charismatic but he has to do double the job compared to a normal person. an ugly person might be discriminated in work fields where charisma is thus required , like being a saleperson etc.

you can google for the various scientific papers and articles regarding lookism and how badly it can affect your life before talking out of your ass.

it's like being a white person denying how bad racism can still affect black people.. you are not in my shoes or in the shoes of anyone else in my situation , enjoy your privilege and shut the fuck up
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Last Online
    07-16-2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eivørnese
    Country
    Faroes
    Hero
    Greasy pizza
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 320
    Given: 294

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    as if someone's face determines one's self. never heard something more retarded.

too bad that ugly people are actually discriminated , even in school by teachers.
    uglier people tend to get lower grades , being perceived as less smart . some ugly traits make a person look physically weaker so despite being perfectly healthy if not stronger than average .. thus being discriminated. physical appearence plays a huge role in charisma , not saying that an ugly smart person cannot be charismatic but he has to do double the job compared to a normal person. an ugly person might be discriminated in work fields where charisma is thus required , like being a saleperson etc.

you can google for the various scientific papers and articles regarding lookism and how badly it can affect your life before talking out of your ass.

it's like being a white person denying how bad racism can still affect black people.. you are not in my shoes or in the shoes of anyone else in my situation , enjoy your privilege and shut the fuck up
    Everyone has problems. Stop being so dramatic, trying to be a martyr. There's nothing wrong with you physically. You've had compliments from what I recall.

Your face tells a story who you are, where you come from, it is part of your identity. Respect it, respect yourself and appreciate it.
    I also recall a post you chopped your hair off. It's all about how you feel about yourself, you will dress and groom yourself. Much like someone who is depressed for whatever reason, there are changes in perception made to physical reality.

People who see themselves in such a bad light sabotage themselves out of self loathing because they figure why bother, don't see themselves worthy. Perhaps this is coupled with bad parenting. There are neglectful parents that figure their children play in the dirt and hardly clean them up, aren't embarrassed of their children walking around with stains on their clothes, were you one of them?
    Naturally people avert to filth much like refusing to use the public stall that wasn't flushed.

Some times draw bad treatment upon themselves by refusing responsibility, it's never them but everyone else.
    Much like I know the chances of you insulting me, I'm not going to cry to a moderator. I chose to respond.

Things like charisma are not physical. This is an attitude, personality trait that comes from within when someone thinks highly of himself.

You don't need a face change to behave or feel you are someone. Once you feel worthy you will dress and behave as such and the look changes. You may still have the same features you once disliked but you treat yourself well then others will too as they wont see a weak nobody to stomp on. Others know when you think yourself as dirt.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-21-2018 @ 07:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region