PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Hitler’s ‘Mein Kampf’ becomes bestseller in Germany, 85K copies sold in 2016 - Page 23
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Hitler’s ‘Mein Kampf’ becomes bestseller in Germany, 85K copies sold in 2016

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
    What? First of all, Hitler didn't view so-called South Slavs as Slavs. He called us "the Dinaric race" and he never put us into the same basket like East and West Slavs. SS Commander Heinrich Himmler, after his return to Germany from a visit to Bosnia wrote that "he had found the forgotten elite warriors of the Gothic race".

Second, he hated Serbs the most, evident in giving their land to Croatia, Hungary, Albania and Bulgaria, while creating Greater aforementioned Croatia, Hungary, Albania and Bulgaria.
    Stop the blah-blah. Just say "I love Hitler because I hate Jews" and it will be fixed.

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    Stop the blah-blah. Just say "I love Hitler because I hate Jews" and it will be fixed.
    Nope. I have genuine understanding for some of Hitler's ideology. My country lived in Communism for 50 years, and after that had Western Capitalism for the last 20 years. My father having been through the first, and me having been through the second, we recognized the goods and evils of both. NS ideology comes as a natural Third Way of not only government, but life itself. The more I read about it, the more I see that some of its ideas are superior to both Capitalism and Communism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nope. I have genuine understanding for some of Hitler's ideology. My country lived in Communism for 50 years, and after that had Western Capitalism for the last 20 years. My father having been through the first, and me having been through the second, we recognized the goods and evils of both. NS ideology comes as a natural Third Way of not only government, but life itself. The more I read about it, the more I see that some of its ideas are superior to both Capitalism and Communism.
    I think your vision is TOTALLY biased.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

1 Not allowed!

Second, he hated Serbs the most, evident in giving their land to Croatia, Hungary, Albania and Bulgaria, while creating Greater aforementioned Croatia, Hungary, Albania and Bulgaria.
    Realise he was playing you. Only Croats, Bosniaks and Albanians hate Serbs, other people are neutral to them.
    Last edited by Dandelion; 01-10-2017 at 08:11 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    American mutt
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Indiana
    Taxonomy
    Atlantomed + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Hero
    Dallas Winston
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,279
    Given: 10,783

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MissMischief View Post
    I have never read "Mein Kampf" but a person really close to me did decades ago.

Apparently, Hitler had good speech-writers and he was a charismatic speaker, but he was a very poor writer. Mein Kampf is hard to follow; it 'wanders" from topic to topic; the vitriol and hatred are, however, VERY clear. It is basically the rambling, disjointed work of a malicious man seeking to gain power through hateful scapegoating.

I think that censorship, like prohibition, never serves any worthwhile purpose. All it really does is make the prohibited or censored product or material more desirable to people (theory of "forbidden fruit") - it attracts them to it rather than away. I say let people read what they want and let them draw their own conclusions.

Hitler's book will not give the world's extremist radicals any ideas that they do not already have or cannot get from other sources, and bringing Hitler's ideas out into the light of day again might just help people understand how the rantings of today's radicals relate to events in history and the dangers of allowing them to proceed unchecked. Knowledge of a subject is not tantamount to approval....and knowledge of the truth is power.
    Like I said earlier in this thread, if you don't have any knowledge of what was going on in Germany before, during, and after WW1 the book isn't going to make sense to you. This is the reason you always hear idiot lefturds with NO KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY say things like 'ramblings and rantings of a madman'. Do a little research ffs.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LieDetector View Post
    Like I said earlier in this thread, if you don't have any knowledge of what was going on in Germany before, during, and after WW1 the book isn't going to make sense to you. This is the reason you always hear idiot lefturds with NO KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY say things like 'ramblings and rantings of a madman'. Do a little research ffs.
    Insulting the liberals and calling them "lefturds" is the favorite weapon of the alt-right and other far-right movements. It's the weapons of the weaks, since you're lacking yourself of relevant arguments.

But history has always been written by the winners, i.e. by liberals. And if a new world war was to happen again, once again villains like you will be hanging on the end of a rope.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    American mutt
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Indiana
    Taxonomy
    Atlantomed + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Hero
    Dallas Winston
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Insulting the liberals and calling them "lefturds" is the favorite weapon of the alt-right and other far-right movements. It's the weapons of the weaks, since you're lacking yourself of relevant arguments.

But history has always been written by the winners, i.e. by liberals. And if a new world war was to happen again, once again villains like you will be hanging on the end of a rope.
    Europeans are no longer are fighting against themselves. If another WW were to happen the only people that are going to be hanging are sand coons and shit skins like yourself.
    Last edited by LieDetector; 01-11-2017 at 02:11 AM.

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,167
    Given: 16,884

1 Not allowed!

YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LieDetector View Post
    Europeans are no longer are fighting against themselves. If another WW were to happen the only people that are going to be hanging are sand coons and shit skins like yourself.
    What's wrong with that LiePropagator ? Unlike the Americans, who made a lot of money selling weapons, we Europeans suffered a lot during the World Wars, caused by this sickening nationalism rising again everywhere in Europe. But Europeans are no longer warmongers. Thanks to the EU, we mamaged to achieve unity, democracy, peace and prosperity.

that's the reason why I'm firmly against all kind of nationalism. That's why I'm militantly in favor of European federalism. That's what my avatar means: the ape on the left is the nationalist warmonger, the average TA member. And the evolved Human on the right is carrying the green flag of European nationalism.
    I fuck the U.S. and Russia. Europe is not a battlefield.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    American mutt
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Indiana
    Taxonomy
    Atlantomed + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Hero
    Dallas Winston
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What's wrong with that LiePropagator ? Unlike the Americans, who made a lot of money selling weapons, we Europeans suffered a lot during the World Wars, caused by this sickening nationalism rising again everywhere in Europe. But Europeans are no longer warmongers. Thanks to the EU, we mamaged to achieve unity, democracy, peace and prosperity.

that's the reason why I'm firmly against all kind of nationalism. That's why I'm militantly in favor of European federalism. That's what my avatar means: the ape on the left is the nationalist warmonger, the average TA member. And the evolved Human on the right is carrying the green flag of European nationalism.
    I fuck the U.S. and Russia. Europe is not a battlefield.
    LMAO, you are not European.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread Information