Lurë, Dibër
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Highlander
    Politics
    Anti-EU
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti, Gjergj Arianiti, Gjin Bue Shpata, King Bardhyl, Justinian the Great
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,093
    Given: 225

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I understand the IQ of Albania is the lowest in Europe and your PISA results make our Blacks look like intellectual power houses but I posted a wikipedia source and the footnotes are there. Some of them in Albanian. So how about you do some reading instead of asking your mother in between giving birth to another low IQ future prison inmate what is the truth? She's busy.

Kosovo was part of the Ottoman Empire in 1912. Serbian soldiers marched into Kosovo in 1912. Kosovo was attached to Yugoslavia in 1912. The first time Albania was an independent country was a few years ago.

At what point was the victorious Albanians ruling Kosovo after 1912 and before their recent independence a few years ago?

You're a good case of cognitive dissonance. You say you 'slaughtered the Serbs' but... they ruled over you. How does one defeat an army left and right and yet they're being ruled over by the people they 'raped' on the field of battle. It's nice that you won a battle here and there but you have to win more than a couple of battles to win a war unless you have powerful NATO allies, of course.
    Why do you mention me Kosovo in 1912 ? Son of raped gypsy moor mongrel bastardized subhuman, servs black insects main point was to avoid Albanian declaration of independance and their main intention was to reach Vlorë. They were stopped in my region, don't you understand mixed morrocan blood ?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,923
    Given: 12,762

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The.Mask View Post
    And my options are

1) listening to a gypsy son a raped whore, living in somewhere i dont give a fuck.
    2) Myself, knowing my country's history with the help of old people knowing it.

I think i win over a son of monkey.

Real KLA never face yugoslavian army, every people who took guns to defend themselves were considered as KLA. The guy in left in my signature went in 3 conflict, Kosova, Presheva valley and FYROM and still wasnt killed. He had fun killing some subhumans thought, he did contribution to this world.

Servs animals couldnt beat a bunch of mujahedins in Bosnia and well organized villagers in Albania so let alone the real KLA.

Oh, 'REAL' KLA. And you're more qualified to say who is real KLA than the military field reports and foreign military intelligence as you coward in your mud hut dreaming of the day you can rummage through a Serbian's abandon house for socks?

The Mujadeans (spelling?) were hardcore warriors but over all a problem for the Bosnian army in that some of the higher ups in the Bosnian military understood they were loose cannons and could cause problems for them after the war was over (hence why they were kicked out so quickly).

See what I did there? I showed familiarity with the subject. It's a common theme with my posts.

Despite your new pair of socks you have no interest in details of even a conflict that allowed you to steal those socks. You just want to hear stories that make you feel good without any interest in the facts.

You don't know your country's history. You only know what you like to hear. Why would you outright lie in that other thread about crime statistics if you care about truth? I can understand if someone is blinded by emotion or makes an error but out right lying indicates a personal disregard for truth.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 01-06-2017 at 08:10 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why do you mention me Kosovo in 1912 ? Son of raped gypsy moor mongrel bastardized subhuman, servs black insects main point was to avoid Albanian declaration of independance and their main intention was to reach Vlorë. They were stopped in my region, don't you understand mixed morrocan blood ?
    lolz. The Albanians made a deal with the Ottomans after revolting. They received certain privileges, such as the Ottomans would allow Albanians to have their own soldiers stationed on their land (no Turkish soldiers allowed, if that isn't clear to you) and they wouldn't station Albanians in other parts of the Ottoman Empire. The Ottomans cut a deal with the Albanians because rebellions were springing up and Serbians, Greeks, etc. were looking to take advantage.

In other words Albanians were given autonomy. The Albanian leadership wasn't looking for independence when the Serbians invaded Kosovo.

I'm quite amazed by you. None of this is controversial. It's standard history.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-18-2017 @ 05:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    (Gheg) Albanian
    Ancestry
    Lurë, Dibër
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Highlander
    Politics
    Anti-EU
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti, Gjergj Arianiti, Gjin Bue Shpata, King Bardhyl, Justinian the Great
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Oh, 'REAL' KLA. And you're more qualified to say who is real KLA than the military field reports and foreign military intelligence as you coward in your mud hut dreaming of the day you can rummage through a Serbian's abandon house for socks.

The Mujadeans (spelling?) were hardcore warriors but over all a problem for the Bosnian army in that some of the higher ups in the Bosnian military understood they were loose cannons and could cause problems for them after the war was over (hence why they were kicked out so quickly).

See what I did there? I showed familiarity with the subject. It's a common theme with my posts.

Despite your new pair of socks you have no interest in details of even a conflict that allowed you to steal those socks. You just want to hear stories that make you feel good without any interest in the facts.

You don't know your country's history. You only know what you like to hear. Why would you outright lie in that other thread about crime statistics if you care about truth? I can understand if someone is blinded by emotion or makes an error but out right lying indicates a personal disregard for truth.
    I'm more qualified to know than a son of a mongrel pashtun slave. I know more about KLA than you will ever do, little moor bastard, i can show you videos that never appeared in public piece of shit.

Most of jihadists didnt go but stayed and adopted slavic name but you are capitain obvious and know everything right?

Last Online
    02-19-2023 @ 03:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,542
    Given: 600

0 Not allowed!

Colonel frank grimes ik more te qifsha ropt..ropt ty edhe serbis

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm more qualified to know than a son of a mongrel pashtun slave. I know more about KLA than you will ever do, little moor bastard, i can show you videos that never appeared in public piece of shit.

Most of jihadists didnt go but stayed and adopted slavic name but you are capitain obvious and know everything right?
    Most left. They were forced out. Ask the Bosnian posters if you don't like to read books and news articles.

I've showed enough familiarity with the subject (actually provided details) than yourself. You can go back to asking former KLA soldiers (I mean REAL KLA members) how they killed 100 Serbians with one bullet. However, if you get them drunk they might tell you how many murders and rapes they committed. This is assuming they're not religious. From my understanding Muslims aren't allowed to drink alcohol.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2017 @ 01:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Xenomorph
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ancestry
    Serbian
    Country
    Slovenia
    Hero
    Miloš Obilić / Rudolf Maister / Karađorđe
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 274
    Given: 1,365

0 Not allowed!

In my region there are the bones of 18,000 servian dogs who died in the Battle of Luma against 3,000 of us. You are actually a gypsy that doing this son of a bitch see you at 1 pm.
    let me tell you a short story of your people, disgusting Turksperm SKID MARK.

the 1912 was after Serbian Army breaking the backbone of your Turk masters in FYROM and heading over to liberate Skadar, the Constantinople of Serbo-Montenegrins.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_...12%E2%80%9313)

in 1913 Šiptarluk looked like this:

and this is the fight that you put up:

On 3 June 1914, the revolutionaries, who were led by mufti Musa Qazim Beqari, made their demands known at a gathering in Kavaja, among which was the overthrow of the Western-installed Prince Wied. The Muslim insurgents demanded the reunion of Albania with the Ottoman state or at least to be ruled by an Ottoman ruler, the reinstatement of the Shariah, the removal of the Albanian flag and its replacement with the Ottoman flag.
    In an effort to aid Essad's government and to further its own territorial aims, the Kingdom of Serbia launched an invasion of central Albania on June 2, 1915 but was promptly met by resistance led by Qamili at Qukës where, however, the rebels' outnumbered and outgunned forces were defeated by the Serbs.[10] Through this intervention the "rebellion with [its] vague, unsettled political objectives, but which did, nevertheless, have both a popular and a social basis" was suppressed.[8] The Serbian forces arrested Qamili and other rebel leaders and sent them as prisoners to Durrës, where they were tried in a court presided over by Xhelal Bey Zogu and sentenced to be hanged.[11]

In July 1878, the league sent a memorandum to the Great Powers at the Congress of Berlin, which was called to settle the unresolved problems of Turkish War, demanding that all Albanians be united in a single autonomous Ottoman province.[15]
    The Congress of Berlin ignored the league's memorandum, and Germany's Otto von Bismarck even proclaimed that an Albanian nation did not exist.[16]

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ujku View Post
    Colonel frank grimes ik more te qifsha ropt..ropt ty edhe serbis
    The.Mask said hello to your sister. This familiarity can not go unpunished. A stabbing is in order.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-18-2017 @ 05:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    (Gheg) Albanian
    Ancestry
    Lurë, Dibër
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Highlander
    Politics
    Anti-EU
    Hero
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Most left. They were forced out. Ask the Bosnian posters if you don't like read books and news articles.

I've showed enough familiarity with the subject (actually provided details) than yourself. You can go back to asking former KLA soldiers (I mean REAL KLA members) how noble they killed 100 Serbians with one bullet. However, if you get them drunk they might tell you how many murders and rapes they committed. This is assuming they're not religious. From my understanding Muslims aren't allowed to drink alcohol.
    What are trying to prove? SS Skanderbeg proudly killed 400+ servs animals in a village of Montengro. Im proud of them. It's very sad the Ustashas couldnt just finish the job.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

1 Not allowed!

Türks shouldnt be in Srbo vs. Albo discussion, we have enough conflicts now we dont chose side in non-Türkish Balkan problems.Our only peoples in Balkans live Bulgaria, West Thrace with some Makedonya Yörük thats all.Medieval Kosovo battle was fought 700 years by awesome Türkoman warriors of Murad and Beyazıd and its long gone. That state and that race not exist there anymore. When peoples talk Kosovo the Türks shouldnt be in discussion Period.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information