Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: What`s the problem with Viriato.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilma View Post
    Well, I'm not Portuguese and not Albanian to give an advice here... but that gives me some kind of neutrality as well. Your posts on this thread are the most neutral, respectful and cold logical developed, IMO.

There is no point to develop a cyberforum war in Portugal section about Albanian problems, I don't understand why this came from an individual disagreement to something bigger about nations.
    There is no intention for a flame war with Portugueses. The point is simple. I was making a normal discussion with other members and later this member, Viriato started to attack me and i don't know why. It's not the first time. And he also in the past opened threads against Albanians. As i said, personally but i think also the rest of Albanians have nothing against Portugal and Portugueses people. I want to know the opinion of Portugueses but also of of other members about this person. Because this last case is completely stupid.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,185
    Given: 16,906

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    There is no intention for a flame war with Portugueses. The point is simple. I was making a normal discussion with other members and later this member, Viriato started to attack me and i don't know why. It's not the first time. And he also in the past opened threads against Albanians. As i said, personally but i think also the rest of Albanians have nothing against Portugal and Portugueses people. I want to know the opinion of Portugueses but also of of other members about this person. Because this last case is completely stupid.
    Here is all the threads I have opened since I registered in the forum: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sea...id=6860606&pp=

Not a single one mentions Albanians, not to talk about attacking Albanians. You are so dishonest and full of lies, lol. You keep insisting that I "attacked" you out of nowhere for no reason, I have explained already why I replied to you but seems you're not able to draw rational conclusions.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    Here is all the threads I have opened since I registered in the forum: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sea...id=6860606&pp=

Not a single one mentions Albanians, not to talk about attacking Albanians. You are so dishonest and full of lies, lol. You keep insisting that I "attacked" you out of nowhere for no reason, I have explained already why I replied to you but seems you're not able to draw rational conclusions.
    Let me repeat because you have difficulty to understand. My intention was not to ask you. I avoid always to discuss with you, it's boring. If you think that there is a problem with my post you can report me to the mods. There is no reason that you start this ad hominem attacks against me. It's simple. Do you understand or you still continue to have difficulties to understand.

Last Online
    11-16-2020 @ 11:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    :....:
    Country
    Bhutan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,663
    Given: 2,177

2 Not allowed!

Last edited by Magnolia; 01-10-2017 at 03:46 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    We would rather die then! Here i am in Kosovo now. Albanians here are disgust by Serbs and Orthodox. They would rather die then become Serbs like Abubu did.
    Every hatred and war is inspired by those who wish to profit from it.
    I don't like certain things from Serbs but I can't avoid the fact that Albanians have built a sculpture to Bill Clinton (Disgusting!).
    Muslims from Balkans are worshiping United States while Orthodox Christians are worshiping Russia.

East vs West again.

It looks like Balkan has forgotten the meaning of words "Sovereignty and Independence"

We used to be an independent faction in the world.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    One Albanian member, Ylla, goes out of her way to show that I am right in pointing this out. Instead of trying to understand what it is I am saying, she reacts emotionally by thumbing down, like a petulant little girl. I generally disagree strongly, on a far more principled basis than Laviria does, with Viriato, and don't think he ever discusses in good faith. But that doesn't mean I will always disagree with him even if he's right, because it isn't personal. This is true even if I don't believe he is right on a principled ground in good faith.

The point of what I am saying is that Albanians don't view history on their own terms, which they do not have, but entirely on the terms of Western intellectual thought and trends. This is completely unacceptable, but it will remain that way for as long as idiots lead the nation politically, intellectually and spiritually. The charge Laviria levies against the Greeks is exactly that the Greek historical understandings were shaped by Western philhellenes, which is absolutely true, is one he doesn't levy against Albanians, because he doesn't have the self-insight, nor the character, to do so. That he accuses Scholarios Chiotis of this irks me even more when Scholarios undoubtedly always tries his best to argue in good faith, is the least guilty of such type of thinking and is mountain peaks above Laviria as a character.

Both Albanians and Greeks should do their utmost to free themselves from this Western intellectual occupation. There is nothing good in genuinely Anglo-American thought. The sort of intellectual trend I talk about is something I only know of in Russia, which is where both nations should look to learn. As Dugin says, Russians have their own Russian truths. We Albanians should also have our own Albanian truths.
    You are just a bastard. There is nothing Albanian in you.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Let me repeat because you have difficulty to understand. My intention was not to ask you. I avoid always to discuss with you, it's boring. If you think that there is a problem with my post you can report me to the mods. There is no reason that you start this ad hominem attacks against me. It's simple. Do you understand or you still continue to have difficulties to understand.
    You create a thread to defame and detract me and you think I am not entitled to reply? This is a public forum and everyone registered is free to reply, it doesn't matter if you want it or not in case you didn't understand.
    You don't like to discuss with me because it makes you feel demeaned and for that reason you will resort and rely on creating pathetic threads like this one to spreads lies about me, as if I was creating threads to attack on Albanians, which I am not.

If you have a problem with me or any other user then face the problem, don't be expecting other members to back you up or wait for their personal opinion about me as you're doing. Unlike you I don't have to say lies about others, I just said you are an imbecile which is factual truth empirically proven by nearly everything that you type.
    Last edited by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas; 01-09-2017 at 03:41 PM.

is just really nice
    Last Online
    07-05-2020 @ 02:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,435
    Given: 793

1 Not allowed!

Amount of dumb albanians is getting out of hand, So it creates problem among other groups of people too.
    There should be some intellect test for everyone trying to register on this forum.
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hochmeister View Post
    Lol @ this thread

Why being an Orthodox makes somebody "Serb"? Do you happen to understand that the Orthodoxy is the most ancient faith Albanians ever had?
    Because in the last two centuries, two orthodox neighbors countries tried to exterminate Albanians as a nation. This is the reason.
    From the other side, a part of our compatriots is orthodox and we love and respect them.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia View Post
    Well (please don't quote this I'll remove this very soon).
    First of all I would say he is a hard core melancholic; due to he tends to experience everything very intensely, take everything personally.... He's not able to get over anything etc. All of this is typical for his kind of personality. For these people is best to build up their micro-Universe with people they like and don't care about the rest. Otherwise they can get depressed very easily.
    Says the member that tricked half of the forum in believing that you were some Czech girl, gaining others members trust which lead them to share personal information about themselves in private with you...to later turn out that you're a fake, some twisted guy trying to pass as a girl. You have no legitimacy to have any moral stand on me.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information