View Poll Results: How come Liberals criticize everyone in medias except Sharia Islam ppl?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Because they are Hypocrites & Cowards

8 50.00%
  • Because they know they would be killed from Muslims or injured

4 25.00%
  • This is not true

7 43.75%
  • I don't know

1 6.25%
  • Liberals are sick in general, this is just one example

5 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for Liberals; How come you don't criticize Sharia Islam way of life (in public)?

Last Online
    01-30-2021 @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Great Britain
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,131
    Given: 4,234

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    And btw, dont worry there are many of Leftists/Liberals here, more than you think.
    No, there are not. This forum is overwhelmingly conservative. Every time a real leftist or a real progressive (I'm assuming you mean liberal in the same way Rush Limbaugh uses the word) tries to participate in this forum they harassed or met with ridiculous questions like the one you're asking in this thread. They quickly realise that this forum is no place for their views and move on or simply stop taking the forum seriously.

But if you want an answer to your question then the answer is: criticism of Islam exists and is present in liberal politics but they have to be careful about it because racists and xenophobes poisoned criticisms of Islam with racist rhetoric about 'barbaric invaders' and outdated theories such as 'clash of civilisations'.

Or better yet, go to an actual liberal, progressive, or leftist space and ask them directly. You'll probably get a better answer there.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    Because despite alt-right propaganda, most Europeans have nevere experienced Sharia law and it doesn't recieve as much attention as say, christians bashing homosexuals. Anyways they do criticize it.
    On the contrary friend, on the contrary.

Europeans experienced Sharia Islam more than enough, 2 or 3 Terrorist attack troughout Europe PER YEAR in last 3 years...

Not to mention attack in Madrid and London several years ago...

Liberals are affraid of Sharia Muslims (majority of Muslims), and by default that means; THERE IS NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I am stating the fact here for Gold Shekel;

It is a FACT that 90% of Egyptians (just an example) share opinion that some Muslim if leaves Islam needs to be killer, 90%!

And Gold Shekel or anyone else can dismiss this but I am right, and this are the facts.

Last Online
    03-18-2021 @ 10:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lombardy
    Taxonomy
    FAIL! Try genetics
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,852
    Given: 6,140

0 Not allowed!

On the contrary friend, on the contrary.

Europeans experienced Sharia Islam more than enough, 2 or 3 Terrorist attack troughout Europe PER YEAR in last 3 years...

Not to mention attack in Madrid and London several years ago...

Liberals are affraid of Sharia Muslims (majority of Muslims), and by default that means; THERE IS NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I am stating the fact here for Gold Shekel;

It is a FACT that 90% of Egyptians (just an example) share opinion that some Muslim if leaves Islam needs to be killer, 90%!

And Gold Shekel or anyone else can dismiss this but I am right, and this are the facts.
    And the terrorists have not been criticized according to you?
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

And the terrorists have not been criticized according to you?
    Yes they were criticized always as; "oh, this are not real Sharia Muslims, this are are just few bad apples"... Oh plzzzz.

I am repeating here again; 99% of all Sharia Muslim ppl agrees with death penalty for muslims who leave Muslim religion, they treat women as their property, not people BUT PROPERTY, and every single one of them wants to see Europe and rest of the world (as much as they can) as Islamiazed, and this are the facts.

I already told you, research has shown that 90% of Egyptians agrees with death pentalty for person who leaves Islam religion, but hey... "that's normal", because they're Sharia Muslims and "we cannot" judge tens and tens of millions of ppl, now imagine if 90% of Brazilians would think the same considering Catholicism, than it would be a problem, isn' it true? It would be a problem and Vatican would be attacked daily in medias.

78% of all British Muslims wanted Death IN PUBLIC, on streets of UK, for that Dannish guy because of that cartoon about Muhammad, what are we talking about here..., this are the facts.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lombardy
    Taxonomy
    FAIL! Try genetics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes they were criticized always as; "oh, this are not real Sharia Muslims, this are are just few bad apples"... Oh plzzzz.
    from some people yes, but for the majority the stance is: terrorism is wrong but islamic terrorism is a reaction to western imperialism. Those are not bad apples, just very angry people.

I am repeating here again; 99% of all Sharia Muslim ppl agrees with death penalty for muslims who leave Muslim religion, they treat women as their property, not people BUT PROPERTY, and every single one of them wants to see Europe and rest of the world (as much as they can) as Islamiazed, and this are the facts.

I already told you, research has shown that 90% of Egyptians agrees with death pentalty for person who leaves Islam religion, but hey... "that's normal", because they're Sharia Muslims and "we cannot" judge tens and tens of millions of ppl, now imagine if 90% of Brazilians would think the same considering Catholicism, than it would be a problem, isn' it true? It would be a problem and Vatican would be attacked daily in medias.

78% of all British Muslims wanted Death IN PUBLIC, on streets of UK, for that Dannish guy because of that cartoon about Muhammad, what are we talking about here..., this are the facts.
    this is what I was referring to with my previous answer. Muslims can say all they want but the reality is that westerners don't have any first hand experience of Sharia, so it gets criticized less than other more prominent issues.
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

from some people yes, but for the majority the stance is: terrorism is wrong but islamic terrorism is a reaction to western imperialism. Those are not bad apples, just very angry people.
    What did Germany exactly do to Arabs considering imperialism? Or Denmark, or Sweden? I am asking this cause of all terrorist attacks in Germany, what did exactly Germany did to Arab world? I never saw Germans invading any of Arab lands.

And btw, It's like you making an alibi for their terrorist attacks, there are no excuses for those attacks.

this is what I was referring to with my previous answer. Muslims can say all they want but the reality is that westerners don't have any first hand experience of Sharia, so it gets criticized less than other more prominent issues.

The truth is: Sharia Islam cannot be implemented in any form of Free society, call it Democracy or whatever, it simply cannot exist togethar with free society, it cannot, free society is against the very nature of Sharia Islam (the only true Islam).

And ok, let them live their lives in sick way as they are living their lives, but why should anyone tolerate them in EU?

Why? Why should anyone give me them rights when they're askin for some special rights for Sharia Islam in EU, they even want Sharia Islam courts in UK.

This is like that old sayin; "tolerance for those who don't know what tolerance is", for how long?

And btw, that Math guy/user is calling this statement (of this thread) as ridiculous, but he doesn't offer any facts against this or facts which would prove this is ridiculous, why? Cause that is standard Liberal procedure, when you cannot give any arguments against it, call it; ridiculous.

That is the reality in public life; medias, universities etc..., their only reply is; "It's ridiculous, don't be ridiculous".

How nice .

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

Who are later mocked as "Nazis, Darth Vaders, satans etc...", so please... I know all about those so called "Liberals".

There are no Liberals who would dare to say anything bad about Sharia Islam, and Sharia Islam is sick, plain and simple; sick.

Those Liberals who dare to speak about it in medias are either killed or they lose their jobs or they get threats on daily basis.

Conclusion; Liberals are hypocrites and cowards.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lombardy
    Taxonomy
    FAIL! Try genetics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What did Germany exactly do to Arabs considering imperialism? Or Denmark, or Sweden? I am asking this cause of all terrorist attacks in Germany, what did exactly Germany did to Arab world? I never saw Germans invading any of Arab lands.

And btw, It's like you making an alibi for their terrorist attacks, there are no excuses for those attacks.
    Absolutely not! I think everyone for whom we have enough evidence that they're planning an attack they should be shot down. Just explaining how it doesn't take a madman or an extremist to commit this act. Your argument about Germany and Denmark and Sweden is invalid, just like you say 'the Arab world' they say 'the West', they don't make difference between European countries.

The truth is: Sharia Islam cannot be implemented in any form of Free society, call it Democracy or whatever, it simply cannot exist togethar with free society, it cannot, it is against the very nature of Sharia Islam (the only true Islam).

And ok, let them live their lives in sick way as they are living their lives, but why should anyone tolerate them in EU?

Why? Why should anyone give me them rights when they're askin for some special rights for Sharia Islam in EU, they even want Sharia Islam courts in UK.

This is like that old sayin; "tolerance for those who don't know what tolerance is", for how long?

And btw, that Math guy/user is calling this statement (of this thread) as ridiculous, but he doesn't offer any facts against this or facts which would prove this is ridiculous, why? Cause that is standard Liberal procedure, when you cannot give any arguments against it, call it; ridiculous.

That is the reality in public life; medias, universities etc..., their only reply is; "It's ridiculous, don't be ridiculous".

How nice .
    I agree that Islam is not compatible with anything other than Islam, since it's a way of life rather than a simple religion, however I'm still convinced that 99% of people don't want Sharia courts on European soil, no matter their political alignment.
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And btw friend, you didn't comment 90% of Egyptians who are thinking that person if leaves Islam deserves death, you forgot to comment that.

And my adittional question remains; what would happen if 90% of Brazilians would think the same thing considering Catholicism, you are honestly sayin to me no one would say anythin in Europe (considering medias) to Vatican?

Those braveeee Liberal soldiers .

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lombardy
    Taxonomy
    FAIL! Try genetics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And btw friend, you didn't comment 90% of Egyptians who are thinking that person if leaves Islam deserves death, you forgot to comment that.

And my adittional question remains; what would happen if 90% of Brazilians would think the same thing considering Catholicism, you are honestly sayin to me no one would say anythin in Europe (considering medias) to Vatican?

Those braveeee Liberal soldiers .
    Because it's off topic. If 90% of Egyptians believe you deserve death for leaving Islam, then 90% of Egyptians are retarded. If 90% of Brazilians did that in regards of Catholicism, then 90% of Brazilians would be retarded. Simple as that
    Spoiler!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information