View Poll Results: How come Liberals criticize everyone in medias except Sharia Islam ppl?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Because they are Hypocrites & Cowards

8 50.00%
  • Because they know they would be killed from Muslims or injured

4 25.00%
  • This is not true

7 43.75%
  • I don't know

1 6.25%
  • Liberals are sick in general, this is just one example

5 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for Liberals; How come you don't criticize Sharia Islam way of life (in public)?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

3 Not allowed!

Actually they use of lying by omission, I mean they just never talk about that point.

In France specially they never talk about that point because talking about islam (even sharia laws) comes to talk about islam itself, normal one. And this "normal one" is so messy right now that NO ONE wants to start talking about it because it would open a dangerous Pandora Box.

Since you're starting to talk about islam (normal one), a lot of muslims and associations come to cry and call themselves "victims" of racism or any kind of marginal situation they are in. Because in France people just don't know the difference between normal islam, radical islam and when comes Sharia laws : it just "does not exist".

So, IMO, Sharia question is totally occulted and leftists are NEGATIONNISTS of this point today. At least in France from what I know.

I would be interested that any french man here (or from another country, nevermind), answer me otherwise but PROVE it, just PROVE it and share a speech of some french leftist talking about sharia and criticizing it.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    Absolutely not! I think everyone for whom we have enough evidence that they're planning an attack they should be shot down. Just explaining how it doesn't take a madman or an extremist to commit this act. Your argument about Germany and Denmark and Sweden is invalid, just like you say 'the Arab world' they say 'the West', they don't make difference between European countries.

Finally truth.

Ofcourse they dont make any difference between you as Italian or some other Greek guy or some Portugese guy or British, you are same target for Islam terrorist.

I agree that Islam is not compatible with anything other than Islam, since it's a way of life rather than a simple religion,
    So how can EU society, society of free people, can ever make from Sharia Islam ppl "good citizens"? Fairytale by Merkel and those similar to her.

however I'm still convinced that 99% of people don't want Sharia courts on European soil, no matter their political alignment.
    Omg you are so wrong, so wrong.

Vast majority of Sharia Muslims in Europe would want in matter of seconds Sharia Islam courts on European soil, in matter of seconds.

You can try forever if you want, but you will never be able to portrait Sharia Islam ppl in EU same as Chinese, Hindu or Buddhists etc..., because Sharia Islam is a problem for any normal free society, a problem.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And btw Desperado, you remind me of Ben Affleck in this video, he wants to portrait Sharia Muslims as rest of the world, but it cannot happen, they are not like the rest of the world, there is no theory of relativity about Sharia Islam society (90% of all Islam world).

Sam Harris and Bill Maher are right in this video, they think exactly as I do about this matter, and Liberals are afraid of this truth, they dont know how to handle this, and this comes from Democratic ppl (Bill Maher, Sam Harris) like myself:

Last edited by Robocop; 01-10-2017 at 10:11 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilma View Post
    Actually they use of lying by omission, I mean they just never talk about that point.

In France specially they never talk about that point because talking about islam (even sharia laws) comes to talk about islam itself, normal one. And this "normal one" is so messy right now that NO ONE wants to start talking about it because it would open a dangerous Pandora Box.

Since you're starting to talk about islam (normal one), a lot of muslims and associations come to cry and call themselves "victims" of racism or any kind of marginal situation they are in. Because in France people just don't know the difference between normal islam, radical islam and when comes Sharia laws : it just "does not exist".

So, IMO, Sharia question is totally occulted and leftists are NEGATIONNISTS of this point today. At least in France from what I know.

I would be interested that any french man here (or from another country, nevermind), answer me otherwise but PROVE it, just PROVE it and share a speech of some french leftist talking about sharia and criticizing it.
    I understand you completely.

What society and medias needs to understand is that the only true Islam is Sharia Islam.

1. I admire to secular Muslims, but let's not forget that secular Islam is in fact nothin more but Islam accepting European values, and there is only three or four Muslim population countries such as that (Bosnia, Turkey...), and in Turkey Secularism is preserved by force (with Army), which says a lot.

2. Islam in It's core is not a religion of peace, originally it wasn't a religion of peace. Muhammad (founder of Islam) was in fact a WARLORD, there is no other case in any other religion where main prophet of some religion is WarLord, only in Islam.

2. There is no way one can compare Jesus to Muhammad, nevermind do you or anyone else believes that Jesus was Son of God, that is not important, Jesus was basically a hippie who was crucified.

3. You cannot implement Sharia Islam (or it's population of today in EU) into European society, or any free society, because Islam never divided religion from state in It's core, Sharia Islam.

There was never any thinkers or movement in Islamic History which would make new definition of Islam, which would be great if there was such a movement 1000 years ago or 100 years ago or today, but there is no such Islamic movement, Sharia Islam is what it is; religion dictatorship from foundation of Islam till today in 95% of all Islamic countries, in all of those countries Sharia Islam is the law.

4. In Christianity for example, Christian Theologists and most Holy ppl from Bible divided Christianity from State long time ago, in very foundation of Christianity, where Matthew 22:21 says in very SPECIFIC way; "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's".

Quran or Islam never had any similar teachings or sentence such as this as one of the founding stone of Islam religion
    , so we have to face (all of us in Europe and everyone in world) with simple fact; Islam is not like other religions, Islam has big problem, Islam don't want to change itself, Islam dont want to redefine what it is, but stay what it always was; Sharia Islam.

By defeault, such Islam (Sharia Islam, the only true Islam), cannot be implemented in any way, in any scenario what so ever into European society, or any other free society.

And Muslim leaders should recognize that they have a problem in their own religion, a big problem, because Im tired of their talks; "that is not true Islam", well, sorry ppl, that is true Islam, exactly that; terrorist attacks, conquests etc...

Jihad was never ment as some struggle inside of person but primary as conquest in the name of Islam.

Period.
    Last edited by Robocop; 01-12-2017 at 04:05 AM.

Last Online
    03-18-2021 @ 10:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lombardy
    Taxonomy
    FAIL! Try genetics
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,852
    Given: 6,140

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Finally truth.

Ofcourse they dont make any difference between you as Italian or some other Greek guy or some Portugese guy or British, you are same target for Islam terrorist.

So how can EU society, society of free people, can ever make from Sharia Islam ppl "good citizens"? Fairytale by Merkel and those similar to her.

Omg you are so wrong, so wrong.

Vast majority of Sharia Muslims in Europe would want in matter of seconds Sharia Islam courts on European soil, in matter of seconds.

You can try forever if you want, but you will never be able to portrait Sharia Islam ppl in EU same as Chinese, Hindu or Buddhists etc..., because Sharia Islam is a problem for any normal free society, a problem.
    I never said otherwise, we were discussing about western liberals and I still believe most don't want Sharia tribunals. Of course Islamist do want that, I'm not retarded. Did not watch the video but I generally disagree with Ben Affleck's ideas. Islam is not compatible with any society, you are right, and it should be eradicated. I just think this should be achieved through education and not nukes.
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

First we would have to debate what is exactly Conservative?

Is it conservative to love ppl same or similar as you are (and respecting others but loving your own the most)? If it is then... Hell, we are all Satans I guess, majority of us.

Not only on this forum but in Europe & world.

And btw, dont worry there are many of Leftists/Liberals here, more than you think.

I wanna reply from Liberals, I dont want reply from Sharia Muslim person, cause I don't give a blind fuck for his/her answer on this, because I already know what would they say, It's like asking a snake what is she/he snake lol, same thing.

But I am asking here this Liberal monkies, what is their answer about this?
    To tell you the truth, we are a powerful lobby in TA. We are influent and protected. We are a minority but we are everywhere, spying on you and reporting all the crap you're writing about us.

How can you explain that everybody gets banned, and we never ?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Kyle Reese/Robocop, if you still want to become a mod, be kind with us. We, the leftist/liberal lobby, have the power to decide your fate in TA.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    To tell you the truth, we are a powerful lobby in TA. We are influent and protected. We are a minority but we are everywhere, spying on you and reporting all the crap you're writing about us.

How can you explain that everybody gets banned, and we never ?
    Because you leftists are masters in disguising the truth about reality and what is the real problem, not only on TA but in media every day, in public life etc... .

Melki, you really think that I hate Muslims?

No way... I dont hate Muslims, I divide ppl on good and bad, truly and honestly, but if I see that somethin is wrong, truly wrong in the very core of someone's ideology or religion etc... (as in the case of Sharia Islam), then I say that in front of anyone, here on TA or when I'm at work, I don't pay much attention what will my boss say on my opinion and am I racist or not, I am sayin the truth, while you on the other hand, you are afraid of the truth, of sayin that truth in France, I have a feeling you're afraid.

And that's why I opened this thread.

Look, I dont like leftists/Liberals, I would rather die or suffer in Hell then share your way of thinking, but ok, I am always willing to go into debate,
    but there is no debate with leftists, you are either without any arguments what so ever about this matters or you are simply afraid, that's it.

If you Liberals are such "God's Army" why you and ppl like you are not able to be transparent in your way of thinking? Means if you are attackin someone from Vatican in medias (if he deserves then attack him ofcourse), and you are building your careers and reputations in society on such trivial and pathetic subjects, why aren't you a hero when it is about Sharia Muslims in EU? Not you but everyone like you.

What is the problem exactly?

The problem is that you Liberals cannot be transparent, you are subjective just like Nazis (only opposite extreme), and please don't take this in offensive way but you (Leftists/Liberals) ppl are weak, you are weak, and that's why you are leading this continent and this ppl into disaster, but you will fail my friend, not you as you personally, but those bastards in power like Sarkozy or Merkel.

I always respected you as a user, and I consider you an intelligent person, but I truly think you are weak because of your ideology.

I cannot imagine a scenario in which you or similar like you would defend your community against true injustice done from Muslim immigrants? Im not sayin you need to pick up a rifle and go shoot someone, Im sayin that you would never dare to say in public anything against those same primitive sharia muslim immigrants, you wouldn't dare.

And you call your country as a monument of Freedom and Revolution (France)?

Oh my friend, that is a long history, you are not a land of freedom or revolution for a very longgggggggggg time, you are a victims on daily basis from various muslim immigrants in your country, they are molesting you, they are mocking you, they are raping your women, they are killing your men, they are beating your children in school, and what do you do?

NOTHING...

Nothing....

That's who you are...Friend.

Nothin personal.

I've met thousands of Liberals durin my college days, and they make me sick, their state of mind like nothin is going on, everything is fine, they will just play Metallica before exam and who the fuck cares this world is going down, and if you start any sort of debates about this with them they will discriminate you in matter of seconds with all sorts of funny titles, such as; "Nazi, Satan, That's not true, you are dictator in the core" and various other "funny" terms, because they're either cowards, "too cool" to think about that (which is a sign of low intelligence), or they just dont care (also a very big problem), they are living in world of; "kumbayaaaaaaaa kumbayaaaaa we are all brothers and sisters, kumbayaaa lord", omg...

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    Kyle Reese/Robocop, if you still want to become a mod, be kind with us. We, the leftist/liberal lobby, have the power to decide your fate in TA.
    Dont worry I am always transparent person (and only true Democratic-center person is able to be that), I wouldn't ban anyone because I dont share his or her ideological views, on the contrary, I like ppl with different views, but what I dont like is raping of Democracy which is a reality for 40 years already by Liberals in Western Europe and now it is slowly but surely becoming a reality in my own country.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Robocop; 01-12-2017 at 04:13 AM.

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,272
    Given: 5,610

2 Not allowed!

Quite the contrary,there have been many documentaries or news reports painting Islam in dark colours and showing the impact that sharia law has on the lives of women specifically in the middle east. Actually that's what western media mostly do...

Concerning myself i openly say it to people when we touch such matters that i oppose Islam's extreme sides.But most people have the same opinion as me here.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Because you leftists are masters in disguising the truth about reality and what is the real problem, not only on TA but in media every day, in public life etc... .

Melki, you really think that I hate Muslims?

No way... I dont hate Muslims, I divide ppl on good and bad, truly and honestly, but if I see that somethin is wrong, truly wrong in the very core of someone's ideology or religion etc... (as in the case of Sharia Islam), then I say that in front of anyone, here on TA or when I'm at work, I don't pay much attention what will my boss say on my opinion and am I racist or not, I am sayin the truth, while you on the other hand, you are afraid of the truth, of sayin that truth in France, I have a feeling you're afraid.

And that's why I opened this thread.

Look, I dont like leftists/Liberals, I would rather die or suffer in Hell then share your way of thinking, but ok, I am always willing to go into debate,
    but there is no debate with leftists, you are either without any arguments what so ever about this matters or you are simply afraid, that's it.

If you Liberals are such "God's Army" why you and ppl like you are not able to be transparent in your way of thinking? Means if you are attackin someone from Vatican in medias (if he deserves then attack him ofcourse), and you are building your careers and reputations on such trivial and pathetic subjects, why aren't you a hero when it is about Sharia Muslims in EU? Not you but everyone like you.

What is the problem exactly?

The problem is that you Liberals cannot be transparent, you are subjective just like Nazis (only opposite extreme), and please don't take this in offensive way but you (Leftists/Liberals) ppl are weak, you are weak, and that's why you are leading this continent and this ppl into disaster, but you will fail my friend, not you as you personally, but those bastards in power like Sarkozy or Merkel.

I always respected you as a user, and I consider you an intelligent person, but I truly think you are weak because of your ideology.

I cannot imagine a scenario in which you or similar like you would defend your community against true injustice done from Muslim immigrants? Im not sayin you need to pick up a rifle and go shoot someone, Im sayin that you would never dare to say in public anything against those same primitive sharia muslim immigrants, you wouldn't dare.

And you call your country as a monument of Freedom and Revolution (France)?

Oh my friend, that is a long history, you are not a land of freedom or revolution for a very longgggggggggg time, you are a victims on daily basis from various muslim immigrants in your country, they are molesting you, they are mocking you, they are raping your women, they are killing your men, they are beating your children in school, and what do you do?

NOTHING...

Nothing....

That's who you are...Friend.

Nothin personal.

Dont worry I am always transparent person (and only true Democratic-center person is able to be that), I wouldn't ban anyone because I dont share his or her ideological views, on the contrary, I like ppl with different views, but what I dont like is raping of Democracy which is a reality for 40 years already by Liberals in Western Europe and not it is slowly but surely becoming reality in my own country.

Cheers.
    Hahaha...Don't worry, mate. I hope you didn't take my last comment too seriouly.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information