Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most under-appreciated members/unsung heroes?

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,062
    Given: 6,146

20 Not allowed!

Default Most under-appreciated members/unsung heroes?

After looking at the TA member awards section, I was thinking to myself "man there are some people on this forum that are amazing, but didn't get mentioned (and definitely should have been).

Who are some members on here who are pretty awesome or cool but haven't had their awesomeness acknowledged much?

In my opinion:

- Seth MacFarlane: He is my bro from another mo. He is one of the most laidback members, always gives great classifations, and a lot of his posts brighten my day.
    - Berahthraban: He is also a very kind and intelligent member, and he has very interesting perspectives. I also think that he genuinely seeks what he think is best for people.
    - Mingle: This guy is like an encyclopedia and is very knowledgeable. He can tell you anything about any culture. He is also quite awesome to talk to. He is more quiet, but has very interesting philosophies. Get to know him.
    - All-In : I see him as a big bro. He is always calming down heated debates in the forum, and he is extremely nice. Also, he made maps for like 30 members, and that's very nice of him. He is also great at classifications.
    - Mortimer : Her makes a lot of cool threads, he keeps this forum alive, he interacts with every member, gets to know them, and makes sure that they don't feel left out. He is really amazing.
    - frankhammer : He can be annoying sometimes, but he is still one of my favorite members. He is very nice, very interesting, funny, one of the more respectful gentlemen and kinda feels like a big brother tbh.
    - RN97 : He is hilarious, he keeps the forum alive, and he's pretty cool.
    - Wanderer: Wanderer is amazing. He's one of those members that I feel like I could talk to about anything. He has very interesting philosophies, and I love when he talks about his identity. I am also very proud of him for beginning to look into his italian heritage some more, too. Seriously, get to know Wanderer everyone.
    - UkrainianGirl : She is my big sister! I love her a lot. She is an amazing mod, she is so nice, and really fun to take to in the chatbox. I feel like I can talk to her about anything as well.
    - crazyladybutterfly: She is like one of my best friends on this forum. She's another one whom I feel like I could talk to about anything. She has very interesting views on race and racism. I think that she is very sympathetic and empathetic towards others who aren't like her, and that's sweet too. She also takes the time to educate herself on cultures other than her own, so she's amazing for that.
    - Litivin : I love this guy. So friendly, interesting, and open minded. He is so under-appreciated.
    - owight gavnah: my afghan-american bro. He helped me end a lot of ignorance on afghans here. I have had some interesting convos with him as well. Not only that, we know some of the same people and it's kinda funny how close the Afghan-American community is.
    - Grace O'Malley : Now, she is probably under-appreciated because she doesn't post as frequently, but she is still a wonderful soul and has a kind heart. She gives a lot of insight on the Irish as well.
    -LieDetector: Amazing mod, my American bro, and quite funny as well. Also, he is very respectful.
    -Tooting Carmen : He is annoying sometimes, but he contributes to the forum a lot, is good at classifications, and has some interesting convos.
    -Sikeliot: Yes, I'm serious. Sikeliot is an extremely amazing member. Even if disagree with him on many things, but he's still one of my favorite members. He is extremely interesting, keeps this forum very very alive, and knows about many cultures.
    - itsalex: my bro, he is quite a peace maker, an interesting guy, and quite knowledgeable. I want to get to know him more.
    - Bezrypm: I love Bezrypm. He was one of my favorite mods, he always had a positive attitude towards everyone, and I feel like I can talk to him about anything.
    - CrazyDaisy: Get to know her in pm. I promise you, andid+angry negrito is an amazing person.
    Learn some about Afghans here
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...of-Afghanistan

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tion-structure

Last Online
    05-14-2017 @ 08:59 PM
    Made in Ukraine and transported to America
    Meta-Ethnicity
    From the land of Slavs
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Boringggg
    Hero
    Trinity God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,310
    Given: 3,146

2 Not allowed!

Awww you're so sweet. I love you too little brother

Skype? Lol. Also feel like going to 6 flags again? Lol

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,915
    Given: 7,434

6 Not allowed!

Thanks for the compliments, mate.

Among ones you didn't mention are Rethel, Goujian, Egyptian, Sarmatian, Dunai, rv12aval, Arjana, Frank Gallagher, Scholarios Chiotos, MsSPF and Taiguiaitiaoghyrmummin who are all very knowledgable users whose posts I always like to see. N1019 as well, he's great to exchange political views with. Oh, and MyAnthropoligies too. You're a good classifier.

These users don't troll much and keep the place from drowning in nonsense shitposts.
    Last edited by Mingle; 12-29-2016 at 08:07 AM.

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by UkrainianGirl View Post
    Awww you're so sweet. I love you too little brother

Skype? Lol. Also feel like going to 6 flags again? Lol
    We should Skype sometime this week (it's 3 am here now, so now is probably not the best time. But we still should, this week). And yeah, I'm so up for that! Lol

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:

Last Online
    05-14-2017 @ 08:59 PM
    Made in Ukraine and transported to America
    Meta-Ethnicity
    From the land of Slavs
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Boringggg
    Hero
    Trinity God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,310
    Given: 3,146

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    We should Skype sometime this week (it's 3 am here now, so now is probably not the best time. But we still should, this week). And yeah, I'm so up for that! Lol
    Perfect! Skype this week works for me.
    And the rest we can pm about lol

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-28-2017 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Gallo-Romance with a bit of Slavic.
    Ethnicity
    Québécois
    Ancestry
    Picard, Sardinian, Basque, Polish, Flemish, Gascon and some other ethnic group from so-called "South
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Acadia
    Y-DNA
    R-Z17
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Québécois
    Politics
    EAT YOUR HAIR
    Religion
    VIOLINIST
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,356
    Given: 7,733

0 Not allowed!

Vrump
    Flag Counter

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 11:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sexy...too much sexy
    Country
    Micronesia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,071
    Given: 847

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    After looking at the TA member awards section, I was thinking to myself "man there are some people on this forum that are amazing, but didn't get mentioned (and definitely should have been).

Who are some members on here who are pretty awesome or cool but haven't had their awesomeness acknowledged much?

In my opinion:

- Seth MacFarlane: He is my bro from another mo. He is one of the most laidback members, always gives great classifations, and a lot of his posts brighten my day.
    - Berahthraban: He is also a very kind and intelligent member, and he has very interesting perspectives. I also think that he genuinely seeks what he think is best for people.
    - Mingle: This guy is like an encyclopedia and is very knowledgeable. He can tell you anything about any culture. He is also quite awesome to talk to. He is more quiet, but has very interesting philosophies. Get to know him.
    - All-In : I see him as a big bro. He is always calming down heated debates in the forum, and he is extremely nice. Also, he made maps for like 30 members, and that's very nice of him. He is also great at classifications.
    - Mortimer : Her makes a lot of cool threads, he keeps this forum alive, he interacts with every member, gets to know them, and makes sure that they don't feel left out. He is really amazing.
    - frankhammer : He can be annoying sometimes, but he is still one of my favorite members. He is very nice, very interesting, funny, one of the more respectful gentlemen and kinda feels like a big brother tbh.
    - RN97 : He is hilarious, he keeps the forum alive, and he's pretty cool.
    - Wanderer: Wanderer is amazing. He's one of those members that I feel like I could talk to about anything. He has very interesting philosophies, and I love when he talks about his identity. I am also very proud of him for beginning to look into his italian heritage some more, too. Seriously, get to know Wanderer everyone.
    - UkrainianGirl : She is my big sister! I love her a lot. She is an amazing mod, she is so nice, and really fun to take to in the chatbox. I feel like I can talk to her about anything as well.
    - crazyladybutterfly: She is like one of my best friends on this forum. She's another one whom I feel like I could talk to about anything. She has very interesting views on race and racism. I think that she is very sympathetic and empathetic towards others who aren't like her, and that's sweet too. She also takes the time to educate herself on cultures other than her own, so she's amazing for that.
    - Litivin : I love this guy. So friendly, interesting, and open minded. He is so under-appreciated.
    - owight gavnah: my afghan-american bro. He helped me end a lot of ignorance on afghans here. I have had some interesting convos with him as well. Not only that, we know some of the same people and it's kinda funny how close the Afghan-American community is.
    - Grace O'Malley : Now, she is probably under-appreciated because she doesn't post as frequently, but she is still a wonderful soul and has a kind heart. She gives a lot of insight on the Irish as well.
    -LieDetector: Amazing mod, my American bro, and quite funny as well. Also, he is very respectful.
    -Tooting Carmen : He is annoying sometimes, but he contributes to the forum a lot, is good at classifications, and has some interesting convos.
    -Sikeliot: Yes, I'm serious. Sikeliot is an extremely amazing member. Even if disagree with him on many things, but he's still one of my favorite members. He is extremely interesting, keeps this forum very very alive, and knows about many cultures.
    - itsalex: my bro, he is quite a peace maker, an interesting guy, and quite knowledgeable. I want to get to know him more.
    - Bezrypm: I love Bezrypm. He was one of my favorite mods, he always had a positive attitude towards everyone, and I feel like I can talk to him about anything.
    - CrazyDaisy: Get to know her in pm. I promise you, andid+angry negrito is an amazing person.
    Are you kidding me?? why didn't you mention me in your list? Ok don't worry I forgive you but be more attentive next time.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,209
    Given: 43,752

1 Not allowed!

Thank you.

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

WAIT I FORGOT TO MENTION JBOSCHERVILLE. THAT GUY IS SO AMAZING. LOVE YOU BRO.

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Are you kidding me?? why didn't you mention me in your list? Ok don't worry I forgive you but be more attentive next time.
    Sorry, I don't know you well. However, I'm sure you're amazing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information