caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Egyptian View Post
    oh for god sake , Atheists believe in something blindly and yet they blame muslims about following Quran blindly haha.

tell me , aren't vegetables a living creatures? don't they consume co2 and water? don't they produce o2?

how come vegetarians eat it and yet blame ppl who eat meat?

how come vegetarians eat eggs while it's a living creature?

enough of hypocrisy please
    vegetables don't have a mind , unlike a good portion of animals....

Does the islam equate "conscious animals" with vegetables? I don't think so.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Don't eat undercooked meat and there's no problem. You can potentially get sick from any raw or undercooked meat, so I see no reason to ever not fully cook meat properly. Pork meat in civilised countries is pretty much never infected with trichinella these days anyway, so even if you don't cook it well enough you should still be safe from infection.

The meat in the video in the OP is probably infested with fly larvae or some shit like that and is probably already stinkingly rotten.
    yeah I lolled when it said "fresh meat" . It looks like at least a week old lol. If that s fresh meat I am a blonde scandinavian.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Individualist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-13-2019 @ 02:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian & Yankee
    Ancestry
    Maternal: Norway Paternal: Massachusetts
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Connecticut
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Marcus Tullius Cicero and Nikola Tesla
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,884
    Given: 1,005

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post
    Well pork is certainly a subhuman tier, when it comes to consumable meat, and I refrain from eating it (personal reasons)

Your worm theory, is a can of worms in itself which leads me to further dwell into your low quality shit posting.

All kinds of consumable meats, especially freshwater fish which happends to be notorious for parasitical worms, may contain or cause intestine worms in humans, and in this case pork is no exception, and neither is lamb,horse, beef, goat, camel or poultry.

However fish is more of a hazerdous concern when it comes to worms, than pork might be 2nd place.

I resent, Sir, your comment on the quality of my postings. Evidently, you have never read any of my serious posts which are on an intellectual level such that they are wasted on this forum

Granted that my treatment of the subject was simplistic, after all,I was not writing for scientists but for laymen,however, though simplistic, it was not false, for a more accurate treatment, I refer you to Gamble, H. Ray, Pork Facts - Food Quality and Safety, USDA , Agricultural Research Service Parasite Biology and Epidemiology
    Laboratory, Beltsville, Maryland, especially the data in table 1 which, particularly for the years
    1933-1937 and 1948-1952, verify my somewhat overstated assertions.
    Last edited by Svipdag; 01-18-2017 at 06:49 PM.
    "This is not my time; this is not my world; these are not my people." - Martin H. Francis

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,268
    Given: 13,628

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I'm not going to repeat myself especially since you're badly dancing around the issue and its a waste of time. However, the accusation that I pick and chose what falls under apodictic and casuistic laws is false as we can see in the quote. It's you who arbitrarily make that decision. You're not a Church authority.
    What I have written is part of Christian theology which can be easily verified so why the fuck do you still have a need to repeat anything?

Now they're supposed to be accepted and not discriminated against. This is a modern addition to Church law.

As with regards to your claim the Roman Catholic Church was wrong when it executed homosexuals despite God stating what should be done for those who who commit homosexual acts (an offense against natural law) you have some big balls to say centuries of Church authorities are wrong on this issue but... you are correct. Who are you? It's like... you know... your opinion, man. And your opinion doesn't trump centuries of Roman Catholic actions and arguments.

btw...
    The Church apologized for its past errors so I guess I must be wrong. And? Why is 'an offense against natural law' bolded? It is a sin according to the New Testament so I don't know what you are trying to prove. The Church distinguishes between the orientation and between the act. The act will never be morally approved by the Church, the same as with many other things not related to homosexuality.

Fortunately I don't need to have an opinion on the matter. I'm simply going by what is stated in the Bible
    I am also going by what is stated in the Bible and can conclude that you suck in that for the time being.

and the behavior of the Catholic Church for centuries, which you say is wrong but... the Popes are, you know, infallible.
    Time to learn what is papal infallibility.
    https://www.catholic.com/tract/papal-infallibility
    Last edited by Insuperable; 01-18-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    qariba qariba + isis flag on the top right + "allahu akbar" when the guy sees the "worms" = perfect video.

following= video on how to do ablution after touching pork meat.
    You should learn arabic.
    Might as well put this weird obsession of yours to good use.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,942
    Given: 12,770

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Svipdag View Post
    I resent, Sir, your comment on the quality of my postings. Evidently, you have never read any of my serious posts which are on an intellectual level such that they are wasted on this forum

Granted that my treatment of the subject was simplistic, after all,I was not writing for scientists but for laymen,however, though simplistic, it was not false, for a more accurate treatment, I refer you to Gamble, H. Ray, Pork Facts - Food Quality and Safety, USDA , Agricultural Research Service Parasite Biology and Epidemiology
    Laboratory, Beltsville, Maryland, especially the data in table 1 which, particularly for the years
    1933-1937 and 1948-1952, verify my somewhat overstated assertions.
    Nebuchadnezzar is referring to the OP. That's why he went on about fish. Egyptian had later talked about fish in the thread.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,942
    Given: 12,770

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Complete Jerk View Post
    What I have written is part of Christian theology which can be easily verified so why the fuck do you still have a need to repeat anything?
    Because you don't understand what you're talking about and you refuse to understand. You have a picture of the Roman Catholic Church that is inaccurate. You have yet to actually reference Catholic doctrine. Only I have been doing so. If the question is some other Christian sect then that's a different matter.

The Church apologized for its past errors so I guess I must be wrong. And? Why is 'an offense against natural law' bolded? It is a sin according to the New Testament so I don't know what you are trying to prove. The Church distinguishes between the orientation and between the act. The act will never be morally approved by the Church, the same as with many other things not related to homosexuality.
    That's part of the contradiction of the Roman Catholic Church. To apologize is to acknowledge its not infallible. To acknowledge it's not infallible places its position of authority about God in question. Take note that all these apologies are relatively recent (late 20th century).

I am also going by what is stated in the Bible and can conclude that you suck in that for the time being.
    That's your business. You can't, however, speak for the Catholic Church on the issue.

Time to learn what is papal infallibility.
    https://www.catholic.com/tract/papal-infallibility
    Perhaps you should take a course in the English language. I never claimed the Pope is without sin. I simply said the behavior of the Catholic Church and Popes regarding killing homosexuals and witches (which, btw, in the OT God demands their death as well) proves my point. How is it sinful if that's what God demanded? I'm clearly saying their behavior matched what they understood was expected of them by God. You're implying they're not correctly following God's Divine words. What you're doing is questioning a Pope's infallibility.

Infallibility belongs in a special way to the pope as head of the bishops (Matt. 16:17–19; John 21:15–17). As Vatican II remarked, it is a charism the pope "enjoys in virtue of his office, when, as the supreme shepherd and teacher of all the faithful, who confirms his brethren in their faith (Luke 22:32), he proclaims by a definitive act some doctrine of faith or morals. Therefore his definitions, of themselves, and not from the consent of the Church, are justly held irreformable, for they are pronounced with the assistance of the Holy Spirit, an assistance promised to him in blessed Peter."
    Next time read your entire source before posting. You've learned so much in this thread.

Last Online
    05-12-2020 @ 02:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic, Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Ancestry
    Mostly Italian (Neapolitan) and a little touch of Greek and Balkan.
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Marche
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 489
    Given: 398

0 Not allowed!

This is obviously a hoax from a sandnigga, only sandniggas believe this stupid shit.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    You should learn arabic.
    Might as well put this weird obsession of yours to good use.
    pot meet kettle...

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    pot meet kettle...
    I Like the middle east, history,culture.Not same for her. crazyladybutterfly is only interested in jihad and the terrorist videos.
    She thinks it's just a big joke.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information