Nordocromagnoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 9

1 Not allowed!

Default my shallowest post yet

ladies....

do you find this type of physique aesthetically attractive

honestly I want to know if lanky yet ripped guys can compete next to the schwarzeneggars of the universe

for the attention of females that is

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by James Markham View Post
    honestly I want to know if lanky yet ripped guys can compete next to the schwarzeneggars of the universe

for the attention of females that is
    are you serious ? only a minority of women like the bodybuilder look dude

most women love the slim and slightly muscular look . when I was like that I pulled/attracted the most ass . other than health it is one of the main reasons why I am on weight loss to get to that point again .

more than body type I am talking about they like a specific body type even more which I can show you if you want when I find pics .

you might think "why is this guy answering I asked females " ...well better not listen too much on what they say anyway ...they say they like A and in the end they want B

my personal experience with women is what I wrote above . I am surprised you didnt experience the same things .

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,563
    Given: 29,007

0 Not allowed!

Yes I agree with what All-In said above. Men that have those really muscled bodies that the veins pop out are a turn off for most women. The more natural the best. I think this goes for how men feel about women as well. Most actors would have similar type bodies to the guy in your post because that is what has more mass appeal. Despite what the media might say most people like the attractive average look. Anything too far outside the norm generally only has "niche" appeal.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Yes I agree with what All-In said above. Men that have those really muscled bodies that the veins pop out are a turn off for most women. The more natural the best. I think this goes for how men feel about women as well. Most actors would have similar type bodies to the guy in your post because that is what has more mass appeal. Despite what the media might say most people like the attractive average look. Anything too far outside the norm generally only has "niche" appeal.
    that guy he posted is definitely not "average" . he is an athlete obviously and to get as lean and fit as him you have to train and eat well which doesnt represent the average guy that works in the office and drinks beer after work

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

@OP I found accurate pics of what I was talking about on my first post above

these kind of body types is what gets pussy wet the most

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,563
    Given: 29,007

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    that guy he posted is definitely not "average" . he is an athlete obviously and to get as lean and fit as him you have to train and eat well which doesnt represent the average guy that works in the office and drinks beer after work
    I said "attractive" average. Yes of course he would have to work at it but he looks like a guy that just works out and has a good build. He's not too muscle bound. A guy that sits in an office and drinks beer will look soft and have a beer belly.

This is too much and not attractive to most women.

Last Online
    03-07-2020 @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    All over Europe
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordocromagnoid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

are you serious ? only a minority of women like the bodybuilder look dude

most women love the slim and slightly muscular look . when I was like that I pulled/attracted the most ass . other than health it is one of the main reasons why I am on weight loss to get to that point again .

more than body type I am talking about they like a specific body type even more which I can show you if you want when I find pics .

you might think "why is this guy answering I asked females " ...well better not listen too much on what they say anyway ...they say they like A and in the end they want B

my personal experience with women is what I wrote above . I am surprised you didnt experience the same things .
    honestly the post was open to anyone, I was only referring to ladies in jest...

I appreciate the input, I'm not actively seeking approval, just making a comparison for curiosity. I've always had a lanky build with long limbs, pretty slender. Not necessarily weak though, I stand at 6 feet 1 inch 177 pounds, always been athletic but doing a lot more lifting lately to supplement brazilian jiu jitsu training. My build is similar to the guy in the photo, but he is much fitter than I am at this point so I wanted to use him as an example

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    All over Europe
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordocromagnoid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    I said "attractive" average. Yes of course he would have to work at it but he looks like a guy that just works out and has a good build. He's not too muscle bound. A guy that sits in an office and drinks beer will look soft and have a beer belly.

This is too much and not attractive to most women.

Like I told all-in, your input is appreciated as well. This is kind of a curiosity as to where I want to take my training goals. I kind of have the same build, aesthetically i'd like to put on 15 more pounds, although I lift quite often I also spend much time training in brazilian jiu jitsu, in doing so I feel like I burn off more calories than what is necessary for me to make bigger gains, despite my eating like a horse. Don't want to slow down on the jiu jitsu though as I'm currently training for a tournament
    Last edited by hedonist; 01-18-2017 at 11:35 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

honestly the post was open to anyone, I was only referring to ladies in jest...

I appreciate the input, I'm not actively seeking approval, just making a comparison for curiosity. I've always had a lanky build with long limbs, pretty slender. Not necessarily weak though, I stand at 6 feet 1 inch 177 pounds, always been athletic but doing a lot more lifting lately to supplement brazilian jiu jitsu training. My build is similar to the guy in the photo, but he is much fitter than I am at this point so I wanted to use him as an example
    no worries mate I didnt think that you are seeking approval . such questions are normal and interesting to everybody . just wanted to tell you from my own experiences and also what I observed over years . the most important thing is to feel good with yourself though . one doesnt need to look like a shredded fitness model or something ....but a healthy lifestyle and body is benefical and will also make the mind happy . I have had weight problems from childhood on and have an eating disorder . I have had times where I was fat/chubby and also thin etc. I am on the right way now though and the times where I have a healthy weight and work out regulary and feel good with myself ...there is no comparison of how I attract women when I am in shape in contrast to when I let myself go ...partially it is also of course because of the confidense you have when you are fit but it is very clear that being overweight and out of shape is not attractive no matter how your face is (face is most important nonetheless) ...imagine some random male celeb who is considered to be handsome ...lets take george clooney for example ...imagine he was a fatass . lol

thats also why we all tell mortimer to lose weight and get his life together instead of looking for easy solutions such as online bride sites etc.

Like I told all-in, your input is appreciated as well. This is kind of a curiosity as to where I want to take my training goals. I kind of have the same build, aesthetically i'd like to put on 15 more pounds, although I lift all the time I spend doing brazilian jiu jitsu, I feel like I burn off more calories than what is necessary for me to make bigger gains, despite my eating like a horse. Don't want to slow down on the jiu jitsu either as I'm currently training for a tournament
    you have to just eat caloric dense stuff and more of it . eat lots of protein (of course) and carbs like pasta , brown rice , also nuts (almonds) . lift heavy (6-8 reps)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    All over Europe
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordocromagnoid
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

no worries mate I didnt think that you are seeking approval . such questions are normal and interesting to everybody . just wanted to tell you from my own experiences and also what I observed over years . the most important thing is to feel good with yourself though . one doesnt need to look like a shredded fitness model or something ....but a healthy lifestyle and body is benefical and will also make the mind happy . I have had weight problems from childhood on and have an eating disorder . I have had times where I was fat/chubby and also thin etc. I am on the right way now though and the times where I have a healthy weight and work out regulary and feel good with myself ...there is no comparison of how I attract women when I am in shape in contrast to when I let myself go ...partially it is also of course because of the confidense you have when you are fit but it is very clear that being overweight and out of shape is not attractive no matter how your face is (face is most important nonetheless) ...imagine some random male celeb who is considered to be handsome ...lets take george clooney for example ...imagine he was a fatass . lol

thats also why we all tell mortimer to lose weight and get his life together instead of looking for easy solutions such as online bride sites etc.

you have to just eat caloric dense stuff and more of it . eat lots of protein (of course) and carbs like pasta , brown rice , also nuts (almonds) . lift heavy (6-8 reps)
    much obliged man, best of luck with everything, your fitness and all.

Thread Information