Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,226
    Given: 456

7 Not allowed!

This entire march is god damned joke

No wonder shit like Trump happened, the modern left would rather hold a parade and dance in cat ears than do any actual poltical activism. Fucking disgusting and disgraceful.

Inactive
    Last Online
    02-18-2017 @ 11:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Hero
    Shkembe Chorba
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,932
    Given: 3,317

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mekihabaithor View Post
    This entire march is god damned joke

No wonder shit like Trump happened, the modern left would rather hold a parade and dance in cat ears than do any actual poltical activism. Fucking disgusting and disgraceful.
    I agree! I actually do volunteer work with the local senior citizens center and Christian outreach center. There is so much hands-on work that needs to be done in America's communities to save families, the elderly, and the working poor. I want to see these celebrities get their hands dirty in the trenches.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,927
    Given: 4,822

2 Not allowed!

Americas future march if liberals have their way

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marusya View Post
    Elizabeth Warren was speaking with a Planned Parenthood scarf around her neck. Sickening. These women protesters believe the false narrative that women can do whatever they want with their own bodies, blind to the fact that the body growing within a woman’s womb is a completely different body, given life from God above at the moment of conception. The child has a different circulatory system, different blood, and different DNA. This is science. Are these women anti-science, too?
    You lose me here. Yes, the DNA is different (and often the blood type) though circulatory wise, certain immunoglobulin transcend the placenta (hence we test for Rhesus positive infants in R- mothers... it builds up an immune response in the mother and can adversely affect later pregnancies) I don't want children to be raised by people that don't want them... they're a burden for the rest of us. Obviously, religion is a factor in our difference of opinion, so I won't waste time trying to tell you your position is wrong.. but from what I've seen I don't take Trump as a serious "prolifer". It amuses me to see women's rights being used as a rally cry against a New Yorker that has expressed pro-choice views in the past... and even said that PP has done a lot of good.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneeye View Post
    You lose me here. Yes, the DNA is different (and often the blood type) though circulatory wise, certain immunoglobulin transcend the placenta (hence we test for Rhesus positive infants in R- mothers... it builds up an immune response in the mother and can adversely affect later pregnancies) I don't want children to be raised by people that don't want them... they're a burden for the rest of us. Obviously, religion is a factor in our difference of opinion, so I won't waste time trying to tell you your position is wrong.. but from what I've seen I don't take Trump as a serious "prolifer". It amuses me to see women's rights being used as a rally cry against a New Yorker that has expressed pro-choice views in the past... and even said that PP has done a lot of good.
    In the words of George Carlin, "Not every ejaculation deserves a name."

I doubt that the fetus has much sentience at the moment of conception, and besides that, the alternative is back-alley, dangerous, unhygienic, coat-hanger abortions.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    In the words of George Carlin, "Not every ejaculation deserves a name."

I doubt that the fetus has much sentience at the moment of conception, and besides that, the alternative is back-alley, dangerous, unhygienic, coat-hanger abortions.
    Let's be honest, the other alternative is more taxes spent on someone that has subpar genetics, subpar raising, and limited opportunities in life to become a productive member of society. My reasoning is out of eugenics.

Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Hero
    Shkembe Chorba
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

To be honest, I think more should be invested in proactive sex education and birth control to prevent abortions and unwanted pregnancies. There needs to be harsh penalties for teenage pregnancies, especially in the inner city minority communities. These penalties need to be enforced for both males and females. But, what will the penalties be??? Of course, abortions are sometimes necessary. We have the ability to provide medically safe abortions, so that should not be eliminated. Let's not be stupid.

Only very limited support from the government for single mother pregnancies and children should be available. Minority children are not highly adoptable. Prevention is the key. Of course, as a Christian, the return to a Christian oriented and family centered world-view would be best.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

1 Not allowed!

We have the ability to provide medically safe abortions, so that should not be eliminated. Let's not be stupid.
    Then what's your problem with Planned Parenthood?

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Hero
    Shkembe Chorba
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    Then what's your problem with Planned Parenthood?
    With all the millions given to this organization over the years, I've never seen them make a significant impact in the communities they serve. Many non-profits become corrupt, entitled and bloated. I think this is what has happened to PP. I think another corrupt and bloated government funded sector is the Workforce Investment Act (job training and placement) system. Convictions for tax payer fraud are high. See Office of the Inspector General reports.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,002
    Given: 12,788

0 Not allowed!

“This is the beginning of a new movement,” agreed Pitcock. “A movement that includes everyone.” To her the most inspirational message of the day was: “If there is a matter that needs to be corrected, look to the people that it affects the most to lead. This movement will be led by black, brown, Muslim, queer, lesbian, trans women…”
    To be fair the part I put in bold implies there was much more to say. So white women are most likely mentioned but they first referred to minority groups because supposedly minorities are rarely mentioned.

To be honest, I think more should be invested in proactive sex education and birth control to prevent abortions and unwanted pregnancies. There needs to be harsh penalties for teenage pregnancies, especially in the inner city minority communities. These penalties need to be enforced for both males and females. But, what will the penalties be??? Of course, abortions are sometimes necessary. We have the ability to provide medically safe abortions, so that should not be eliminated. Let's not be stupid.

Only very limited support from the government for single mother pregnancies and children should be available. Minority children are not highly adoptable. Prevention is the key. Of course, as a Christian, the return to a Christian oriented and family centered world-view would be best.
    Sex education is only successful among teenagers who have the capacity to think of the consequences. It's not as if condoms, birth control pills (Planned Parenthood provides), etc. aren't available or they're ignorant of contraception. No teenager in the US can say they're ignorant of condoms and birth control pills unless they live in the middle of nowhere and aren't allowed to interact with society.

My solution is to get rid of the welfare state. Eventually people will realize there is no benefit in pumping out children (no $$$ from the government). Parents will be more observant of their teenage children's behavior considering the financial burden will fall on the grandparents now that the government isn't supporting irresponsible behavior.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information