Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Grandmother's father was Gorani. Who are those people?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcelow View Post
    There is no inferiority complex, albanians are considered undesirable wherever they are.
    Nobody gives a shit what you consider us. Try to understand this, if you can, it's better for you.
    Anyways, Gorani villages have been mentioned as as far back as the times of Stefan Dusan, before albanian migration from malesia happened.
    You failed in the discussion about the so-called emigration of Albanians in Epir. Now you want to discuss about the presence of Albanians in Kosova and Macedonia and consider it as result of a migration? What's the point? You want to convince peoples that you a retard? Don't spend your time, we know this.

P. S.
    You pretend to have some ancestry from Mani. The fact that that some greek and foreign scholars support the theory that Maniates are a Albanian tribe from North Albania, this don't mean that all Albanians are from Kelmendi.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Martian
    Country
    Iceland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,501
    Given: 1,415

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Nobody gives a shit what you consider us. Try to understand this, if you can, it's better for you.

You failed in the discussion about the so-called emigration of Albanians in Epir. Now you want to discuss about the presence of Albanians in Kosova and Macedonia and consider it as result of a migration? What's the point? You want to convince peoples that you a retard? Don't spend your time, we know this.

P. S.
    You pretend to have some ancestry from Mani. The fact that that some greek and foreign scholars support the theory that Maniates are a Albanian tribe from North Albania, this don't mean that all Albanians are from Kelmendi.
    Its not what I think of you, its how the whole world sees you. Low class people causing crime everywhere you go.

Maniates were making pyramids with lab skulls. Go to Mani and tell them that they are albanian, you will not leave that place alive, and you yourself know this.

In regards to Epirus, every historian recognizes the albanian migration southwards, its embarrassing for you that you keep denying this. What is even sadder is that you have a Greek hero as your profile picture. Epirus begins at Arta and ends at the Keravnian mountains my friend, such a small fraction of ancient Epirus is actually part of Albania.

Anyways, I dont want to keep replying on this thread, this is off topic for Sinan Ziric. Do not reply to me, im not going to reply to you.
    Last edited by Coolguy1; 01-24-2017 at 03:07 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

1 Not allowed!

Its not what I think of you, its how the whole world sees you. Low class people causing crime everywhere you go.

Maniates were making pyramids with lab skulls. Go to Mani and tell them that they are albanian, you will not leave that place alive, and you yourself know this.

In regards to Epirus, every historian recognizes the albanian migration southwards, its embarrassing for you that you keep denying this. What is even sadder is that you have a Greek hero as your profile picture. Epirus begins at Arta and ends at the Keravnian mountains my friend, such a small fraction of ancient Epirus is actually part of Albania.

Anyways, I dont want to keep replying on this thread, this is off topic for Sinan Ziric. Do not reply to me, im not going to reply to you.
    The only thing you have to do is to stay in front of the mirror, looking yourself and say, Sorcelow, you are an idiot, you don't know a shit, stop posting ridiculous things. Repeat this procedure many times and every day. This is the only thing you can do as a first step and this can be very helpful to you.

BTW, i didn't asked what the people of Mani thing about themselves, i asked what YOUR scholars says. Can you make the difference? Or you are too much stupid to understand?
    Last edited by Laberia; 01-24-2017 at 05:32 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

0 Not allowed!

Goranis are Muslim Slavs living around the border of Kosovo and Macedonia. Strange people. They're very dark for Slavs, but at the same time different from Albanians. Some identify with Serbs, other with Bosniaks, other just as Macedonian or Macedonian Muslims...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information