Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway introduces the world to 'alternative facts'

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Trondheim, Norway
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    British Columbia
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,828
    Given: 243

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Methmatician View Post
    Firstly, he was attacked for lying and insulting everyone who questioned him and called him out on his lies. Reacting this way only makes worse of a person. Secondly, did Obama lash our when he was called a terrorist, crypt-Muslim, or an immigrant? Did he lash out when his wife was compared to a gorilla? Did he lash out when for four years he was constantly harassed about his birth certificate and the validity of it? Or when his mother was called a whore? I don't necessarily like Obama's last eight years in office but the guy didn't lash out like Trump has been doing during the campaign and now as President. If Obama could have kept it together why can't we expect Trump to as well?

No he has been under constant attack since even when there were rumors of him running, and then they got worse all through that long process. We know from wikileaks, which you can go to wikileaks and read yourself, they have in fact been trying to destroy him by any means necessary from day 1.

Obama is to weak, that was his biggest problem. He let the Chinese, force him to exit out of the back of airforce 1, in china, while reporters attacked him, he did nothing but praise china. Does that sound like the most powerful man in the world, or a guy that just got cucked by china?

Trump said it was an insult and woulda turned the plane around and left.....which is the right answer.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I didn't. And his petulant behavior was the exact reason why I never trusted him.

Would Lincoln, FDR, Reagan ever have complained about petty, childish, ego-centric garbage like TV ratings, SNL coverage, etc.

You're the president now, Donnie, grow the fuck up. I see children more mature than him every day.
    Do you think it's possible this is all just an act of his? I want to believe it is.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    Do you think it's possible this is all just an act of his? I want to believe it is.
    That's what I was hoping during his campaign. It's clear this is just who he is. And anybody who's paid much attention to him the past few decades, which I haven't, would know.

Either way, I do support some of his policies, so I do hope they work out. However, as he is clearly a self-absorbed, transactional personality, my feelings towards him are of the same way, his value to me is only worth what benefits he can bring to me. Otherwise, he's really of no other value to me than a low, and base clown.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    Trump has blasted the MSM and for good reason. A Time reporter said he removed the MLK bust in the Oval Office.
    You could not see it because it was blocked from view when a photo was taken. At least the reporter apologized. I want nefarious
    left wing liars, who dominate the industry, called out. Finally someone is doing this. The photo overhead of Trump's crowd, that was circulated,
    was taken an hour before being sworn in.

NY Times said this was peak density

This was actual peak density

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information