Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,164
    Given: 16,880

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    This happened in Puntland. The article was mostly right, if I was motivated to making Somalis look progressive or whatever I'd deny people use camels to settle scores. Article (out of ignorance or malice) lied about victims being forced to marry their rapists.

Why do I even need to refute that? Do you not have any common sense? You know how honor based Muslim socieities are, do you think the father of these girls will be ok marrying their daughters to a bunch of teen boys who posted their daughters getting molested on facebook? Is that what a Muslim father in law would do, based on the stereotypes you have? According to you we are primitive violent misogynists, so why would we act like a Swedish cuck and accept a rapist marrying our daughters? That sentiment is more in line with that Norwegian fellow who 'forgave' his Somali rapist and did not want him deported.

Stick to proving how non-Moorish you are with your pubic hair beard and brownish skin...dont waste my time with some lazy internet copy-pasting motivated by hatred and bitterness.
    Women who were raped are often forced to marry their rapists among third world muzzie communities. I'm not making this up and you know it very well but instead you want to keep telling your fairy tales. Just type "rape victims forced to marry" on google and dozens of articles show up, all from muzzie nations: Tunisia, Afghanistan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Somalia, etc.

"The militant Islamic terrorist organization, Al-Shabaab, controls much of southern Somalia, where it has imposed a harsh interpretation of Shari’ah law. Both Al-Shabaab and government forces fighting against it have committed human rights abuses, including recruitment of child soldiers; and the kidnapping, forced marriage and rape of young girls. Al-Shabaab’s control and influence has increased the prevalence of forced marriage, child abuse, rape and other forms of violence throughout much of Somalia.

Under Somali customs, parents are able to choose their daughter’s husband and to decide if their daughter will to undergo female genital mutilation, which is highly prevalent in Somalia. Forced marriages are not uncommon, and young girls are often given away as brides without their consent. Women and girls may also be exchanged for marriage between warring tribes as part of a peace negotiations, or subjected to “inherited” marriage, including practices where a man is entitled to “inherit” the widow of his deceased brother or close relative, and to marry the sister of his deceased wife.

Women and girls who have been raped are often forced to marry their rapists to uphold family honor, and rapists can avoid punishment if they marry their victim. A woman who refuses such a marriage may face severe consequences from her own family and clan. Women in nomadic communities who resist forced marriages may be outcast from the community, and women who refuse inherited marriages may also be denied certain other rights, including child custody and the management of the deceased husband’s property."

In: http://preventforcedmarriage.org/for...rseas-somalia/
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

2 Not allowed!

More copy-paste and still no critical thinking. You are no where near as smart as you think.

Forced marriages happen...yes
    A girl who refuses a marriage partner chosen for her may get punished depending on how backward the parents are...yes

But nobody with blood flowing in their veins will force their daughter to marry someone who sullied her honor. Can you not understand this basic concept? That would make cucks out of the menfolk of the bride.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Oh I talked with ppl from A-Z (IRL) from all races, various nationalities and all religions. On contrary of your opinion I dont generalize ppl, not even Arabs, but I do generalize Somalis in Europe, funny how all races, even african-black non-Somalis have worst things to say about Somalis, this is nothing personal, I guess it's just truth.

They cannot all lie.

P.S. And as you maybe already know, AfroAmericans have worse opinion about your ppl than Europeans have.
    And why did the Sierra Leonean specifically dislike Somalis...and why do AfroAmericans dislike them? (I have an idea why, but I want to figure how much you know)...can you be specific on what the Sierra Leonean disliked about us?

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

More copy-paste and still no critical thinking. You are no where near as smart as you think.

Forced marriages happen...yes
    A girl who refuses a marriage partner chosen for her may get punished depending on how backward the parents are...yes

But nobody with blood flowing in their veins will force their daughter to marry someone who sullied her honor. Can you not understand this concept?
    There is nothing wrong with quoting reliable sources to sustain a point of view. This is even highly encouraged in academic works and studies, otherwise it is just your point of view without empirical evidence. Otherwise it would be just my personal opinion on the subject without sustainable evidence. And that's what you are doing, just saying that raped women forced to marry in Somalia is not a common occurrence, when it is. You're clearly biased on the subject and you're trying obviously to pass a "softer" image of Somalia and its subhuman people.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    There is nothing wrong with quoting reliable sources to sustain a point of view. This is even highly encouraged in academic works and studies, otherwise it is just your point of view without empirical evidence. Otherwise it would be just my personal opinion on the subject without no sustainable evidence. And that's what you are doing, just saying that raped women forced to marry in Somalia is not a common occurrence, when it is. You're clearly biased on the subject and you're trying obviously to pass a "softer" image of Somalia and its subhuman people.
    Im pleading with you to use critical thinking and you are just proving to me you are incapable of doing so.

If two lovers are caught in a tryst...maybe a girl will be forced to marry him even if she is unwilling

But these facebook rapists will not. You are even too stupid to 'think like the enemy in order to defeat him'.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Im pleading with you to use critical thinking and you are just proving to me you are incapable of doing so.

If two lovers are caught in a tryst...maybe a girl will be forced to marry him even if she is unwilling

But these facebook rapists will not. You are even too stupid to 'think like the enemy in order to defeat him'.
    The only reason they will not be forced to marry is simple: they streamed it through Facebook and it caused a big stir. Otherwise, most likely this case wouldn't even be reported or it would be probably settled with camels or a forced marriage.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

1 Not allowed!

If you would come with bag in some of their areas in NY, with some Muslim talk or somethin muslim on you, I think their girls would run in a second when you would sit somewhere near.
    reminds me of this prank

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

He told that he came to work and make money in Germany working some shitty job but nevermind he is working there for 15 years. And said to Croatian guy that he watch out of Somalis, that they are not use to work, that they're one of the worst scum which Africa can offer, lazy, criminals and rapists.

And that he cannot believe Germany govermont allowed them to come there, not knowing them and their mentality as he knows them that's all.

About AfroAmericans; Somalis to them are like totally aliens, not only Somalis but africans in general, sure some AfroAmericans will make some so called "African brotherhood", but in general they view them like terrorists (Somalis) and somethin which cannot be tolerated in USA, similar thing they think of Latinos in USA, not as terrorists but criminals.

In fact, AfroAmericans share same views of Somalis (as far as I found out from AfroAmericans themselves) as whites have, same goes for Latino immigrants.

I truly dont know what would you have in common with AfroAmericans on cultural or mentality level, Im not sayin I would be friends with them, but surely you wouldn't as well.

If you would come with bag in some of their areas in NY, with some Muslim talk or somethin muslim on you, I think their girls would run in a second when you would sit somewhere near.
    meh...

Somalis for the most part do not assimilate well as Sierra Leoneans. It's not even a fair comparison...from the name of the country alone you can tell how assimilated Sierra Leone is. (Afterall "Sierra Leone" is not a Mandingo word, while Somalia is Somali)

So he is right. We are not lazier than others though, we just do not choose to work lowly jobs if there are alternatives. Lowly jobs in our eyes are manual labor jobs or service industry jobs. You will say "ah but taxi drivers are service industry and there are many Somali cab drivers..." Somalis see taxi or truck driving as like 'delivering cargo' which is similar to the task of running a camel caravan heading from the interior to the port of Berbera.

Somalis are like the haredim Jews (ultra orthodox Jews)...We keep to ourselves, have many children, put the wife on welfare and become scholars (wadaads) studying Sharia fiqh etc. That is the ideal life. Ofcourse African Americans with their poison 'culture' dont like us because they have a crab in the bucket mentality and you contradicted yourself by mentioning them since you said they dont like other Africans (which presumably include Sierra Leoneans )

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Who cares as long as it is happening in Somalia. They have their own way of handling things.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    Who cares as long as it is happening in Somalia. They have their own way of handling things.
    You dont think we have our elders here settling disputes... just lol

Once I had to go to Ottawa to pay compensation money for a clan mate who got in legal 'trouble'.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information