Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,617
    Given: 2,771

12 Not allowed!

Default Perception of the numbers of partners - men vs women

Since I got ignored by Queen B for the 2nd or 3rd time already, and I know she will eventually write a post about injustice in the perception of women who had many sexual partners, while men are seen in a positive light, I decided to give this advise in a different thread.

If you want to understand why women are commonly perceived in a negative way, while men in a positive (- I don't say it is a good thing -), do this: Women - go outside and ask random guys, out of nowhere, if they want to have sex with you. Just like that. Then write down on a paper how many guys responded "yes" without a lot of thinking and how lucky they considered themselves. Men - go outside and do the same, ask random women if they want to have sex with you. Note the score. Then compare the both results.

This should explain, why guys who had more sexual partners are seen rather positively, while women are rather in the opposite position.

Last Online
    07-19-2020 @ 09:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Jedi
    Country
    Bosnia
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 599
    Given: 586

3 Not allowed!

That's why I'm virgin and never had a girlfriend. I won't humiliate myself in front of some fuckin pathetic women, they think world won't survive without them. Real dinarid man have pride.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,634

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 642930 View Post
    That's why I'm virgin and never had a girlfriend. I won't humiliate myself in front of some fuckin pathetic women, they think world won't survive without them. Real dinarid man have pride.
    Don't let that pride make you snap when you reach 30.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Jedi
    Country
    Bosnia
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Complete Jerk View Post
    Don't let that pride make you snap when you reach 30.
    Dinarid Pride World Wide. Only best woman or dry penis.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

4 Not allowed!

The average slut must have some idea of the damage she does to her mind, body and soul every time she goes for a ride on a new cock.

The front she puts on might suggest otherwise, but deep down, she knows.

I love it when women ask my opinion on whether certain behaviours (e.g. sleeping with random men on the first encounter) are slutty. The answer is of course a big, black, eight inch long YES. I also love what follows, typically either some kind of lame justification (something like "it wasn't love, I just needed sex") or admission of regret (e.g. "I didn't even enjoy it; I just thought, what am I doing here?"). Oh, and then there's the well-worn line of, "he turned into such an arsehole after we had sex"... lol
    No honey, he was always an arsehole, and you are just a dumb slut with no self-control.

As for average men, it takes real effort to achieve the same vagina count. No wonder they get a degree of respect from both men and women for pulling it off.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2017 @ 11:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,617
    Given: 2,771

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by N1019 View Post
    As for average men, it takes real effort to achieve the same vagina count. No wonder they get a degree of respect from both men and women for pulling it off.
    That's what I basically mean. Men must put a much more effort to have sex, while women don't. I already told that few times, but every single time I pointed it out I got ignored, and after some time same argument have been brought up.

Women can ask a random guy on the street and in most cases she will have sex. But when a guy wants to get laid he must spend much more time on it (unless he is the guy asked on the street). That's why complaining on some "discrimination" here is extremely unjustified.

Last Online
    05-14-2017 @ 08:59 PM
    Made in Ukraine and transported to America
    Meta-Ethnicity
    From the land of Slavs
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Boringggg
    Hero
    Trinity God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,310
    Given: 3,146

3 Not allowed!

Lol funny but good point

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,634

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Payne View Post
    Since I got ignored by Queen B for the 2nd or 3rd time already, and I know she will eventually write a post about injustice in the perception of women who had many sexual partners, while men are seen in a positive light, I decided to give this advise in a different thread.

If you want to understand why women are commonly perceived in a negative way, while men in a positive (- I don't say it is a good thing -), do this: Women - go outside and ask random guys, out of nowhere, if they want to have sex with you. Just like that. Then write down on a paper how many guys responded "yes" without a lot of thinking and how lucky they considered themselves. Men - go outside and do the same, ask random women if they want to have sex with you. Note the score. Then compare the both results.

This should explain, why guys who had more sexual partners are seen rather positively, while women are rather in the opposite position.
    So you asked Queen B to have sex with you?

jk

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

1 Not allowed!

That's what I basically mean. Men must put a much more effort to have sex, while women don't. I already told that few times, but every single time I pointed it out I got ignored, and after some time same argument have been brought up.

Women can ask a random guy on the street and in most cases she will have sex. But when a guy wants to get laid he must spend much more time on it (unless he is the guy asked on the street). That's why complaining on some "discrimination" here is extremely unjustified.
    In the age of feminism, since the pill and so forth, women have basically been taught that it is perfectly acceptable to act like men with regard to sex, i.e. that there is such a thing as "sex without consequences" for women... but it's not the case.

Once she has been cracked, she has been cracked. If she wasn't cracked by you, use and discard. Set her free to ride the carousel again. She's like an open bottle of soft drink, quickly going flat, or food with broken packaging. That's all there is to it.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Jedi
    Country
    Bosnia
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

This is because of social system, nature gave men more physical strength so they can get sex by force and whatever you think this is how things worked in past. Today those methods are condemned by law. On the other hand nature gave women visual prettiness as main attribute to get men and as men's main attribute psychical strength is nerfed down by law restrictions women's attribute prettiness is amplified by make-up/plastic surgeries. Don't get me wrong I don't support rape and would never do that, just giving my view on topic.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information