Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

0 Not allowed!

Default Herzegovina highway discussion

So, this has been an important topic in the last few days. There is a political war as to where exactly the route of Highway Corridor 5C will go through Herzegovina/Humska zemlja. This is very important, because of ethnic population distribution, so every meter matters.

Bosniak riot during highway presentation:

I'd especially like to hear local man Hrulj's opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

0 Not allowed!

Morons and idiots, now they'll push the highway trough Croat areas and under Croat control. All those who rise up should be shot. Simple as that. Once again personal interest is damaging the whole interest of Bosniak people, Rizvanbegovic's all of them.
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    Morons and idiots, now they'll push the highway trough Croat areas and under Croat control. All those who rise up should be shot. Simple as that. Once again personal interest is damaging the whole interest of Bosniak people, Rizvanbegovic's all of them.
    Ne vrijeđaj Rizvanbegovića

Is there any way to stop it? What will Mostar Bosniaks do?
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
    Ne vrijeđaj Rizvanbegovića

Is there any way to stop it? What will Mostar Bosniaks do?
    Nothing, Mostar Bosniaks are probably the most apathethic people on the planet. If Mostar Bosniak could be a billionaire by working just one day for 12 hours he wouldn't do it.
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

If I know anything from living in a rural area, it's that having a highway near you is a good thing no matter how you turn it. It also influences the economy positively as it makes it easier to move your products out of your region.

I know that Belgium's situation isn't the same as Bosnia's but all the towns that have a highway near them have been experiencing exponential growth here while the town I grew up in is still the same it was 20 years ago with no production.

What are the people concretely losing though?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    If I know anything from living in a rural area, it's that having a highway near you is a good thing no matter how you turn it. It also influences the economy positively as it makes it easier to move your products out of your region.

I know that Belgium's situation isn't the same as Bosnia's but all the towns that have a highway near them have been experiencing exponential growth here while the town I grew up in is still the same it was 20 years ago with no production.

What are the people concretely losing though?
    As much as I've heard, the way the corridor goes is basically Ustasha wet dreams. It apparently cuts right through Bosniak and Serb farmer fields, while leaving Corats intact. But I think Hrulj can tell us more in detail.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nothing, Mostar Bosniaks are probably the most apathethic people on the planet. If Mostar Bosniak could be a billionaire by working just one day for 12 hours he wouldn't do it.
    As said in my comment above, can you give us a bit of detail? What exactly is the problem with this path and where does it go?

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

As said in my comment above, can you give us a bit of detail? What exactly is the problem with this path and where does it go?
    It goes from Mostar to Blagaj, it was supposed to go by the airport trough the fields and past Blagaj, which would cut fields of course. People rose up against it. Now they are moving it further trough Croat areas and Croats don't mind, quite the opposite in fact
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It goes from Mostar to Blagaj, it was supposed to go by the airport trough the fields and past Blagaj, which would cut fields of course. People rose up against it. Now they are moving it further trough Croat areas and Croats don't mind, quite the opposite in fact
    So, would it be better to lose fields around Blagaj but at least have it on Bosniak land or have it go through Croat lands?

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

So, would it be better to lose fields around Blagaj but at least have it on Bosniak land or have it go through Croat lands?
    It's better if we control it. Fields there are all small and family owned thingies, useless overall.
    Hi everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information